剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
六人,星期五。
Six grand. Friday.
药物?!不!明天需要下车。
Drugs?! No! Needs dropping off by tomorrow.
你和他睡过,不是吗?我能从你的眼睛里看到它。
You slept with him, didn't you? I can see it in your eyes.
我没有。我不会那样对你。我不会。
I didn't. I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't.
你们都被指定为股东。
You've both been named as shareholders.
你可以把他赶出去。
You could force him out.
你会完全拥有派克的。
You'd own Parker's outright.
今晚我们就是给你找那个司库的演出,
Tonight's all about us getting you that treasurer's gig,
你赢了维尼。
you winning over Vinnie.
让我告诉你马丁。
Let me tell you about Martin.
早上好,司库夫人。
Good morning, Mrs Treasurer.
我敢打赌你很精致。
I bet you're delicate.
你昨晚被炸♥药♥了。
You were dynamite last night.
维尼爱你。
Vinnie loves you.
# 我会看著你崩溃...#
# I'll watch you crumble... #
一切都会好起来的。
Everything is going to be OK.
# ..就像一堵非常古老的墙,哦
# ..Like a very old wall, ooh
# 我会看到你被困,是的
# And I'll see you stranded, yeah
# 你把我当傻瓜了,哦
# You took me for a fool, ooh
# 我会报仇的,哦
# I'll have my revenge, ooh
# 是
# Yeah
# 因为我不欠你任何东西
# Cos I owe you nothing
# 什么都没有
# Nothing at all
# 我不欠你什么,哦
# I owe you nothing, ooh
# 什么都没有...#
# Nothing at all... #
啊。维生素C - 对你有好处。
Ah. Vitamin C - good for you.
上午。
Morning.
# ..我不欠你什么...#
# ..I owe you nothing... #
上午!
Morning!
# ..什么都没有 什么都没有,什么都没有...#
# ..Nothing at all Nothing, nothing... #
早上,裘莉。
Morning, Julie.
昨晚是一场胜利。
Last night was a triumph.
了不起。是什么?
Amazing. What was?
您正在查看我们扶轮社的新财务主管。
You are looking at the new treasurer of our Rotary Club.
哦,对了。我以为你会告诉我令人兴奋的总结。
Oh, right. I thought you were gonna tell me summat exciting.
是的,但请将其保留在QT上。
Yeah, but keep it on the QT.
尚未正式宣布。
It hasn't been officially announced yet.
是的。你别担心。我不会告诉任何人。
Yeah. Don't you worry. I won't be telling anyone.
哦,桑迪·库珀可能会在稍后出现
Oh, Sandy Cooper will probably be popping round later
带著浮存车和支票簿,
with the float and a chequebook,
所以要留意他,嗯?这里。。。
so keep an eye out for him, eh? Here...
用一些新的茶包犒劳自己。
Treat yourself to some new teabags.
好吧。谢谢。
All right. Thank you.
小伙子们,小伙子们,小伙子们...
Lads, lads, lads...
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不会付钱让你站在那里看起来很笨拙。
I don't pay you to stand around looking gormless.
加里。
Gary.
哼?
Huh?
哦,她什么都不想要。
Oh, she doesn't want anything.
我们不是在运营一个临时中心,
We are not running a drop-in centre,
看在基♥督♥的份上,加里。每个人都是买♥♥家。
for Christ's sake, Gary. Everyone's a buyer.
我已经告诉过你 - 寻找信♥号♥♥。
I've told you - look for the signals.
信♥号♥♥是什么?
What are the signals?
邓诺。
Dunno.
他呻♥吟♥ 如果你想做一份工作...
HE GROANS If you want a job doing...
你好。
Hi.
马丁。马丁派克。
Martin. Martin Parker.
这个小美女是我们最畅销的产品。
This little beauty is our best-seller.
优雅的女士的套件。
A classy bit of kit for a classy lady.
现在,它配备了一个远端,双甲板,图形均衡器。
Now, it comes with a remote, twin decks, graphic equaliser.
但窃听这一切。
But bugger all that.
你是那种想吸引绅士的女士
You're the type of lady who wants to charm a gentleman
借著烛光,
by candlelight,
冰箱里放著一瓶马特乌斯玫瑰
a bottle of Mateus Rose chilling in the fridge
和一些轻柔的音乐在背景中轻轻播放。
and some soft music gently playing in the background.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
加里。。。
Gary...
上楼去办公室拿萨德。
Nip upstairs to the office and get the Sade.
这位小姐想勾引某人。
This young lady wants to seduce someone.
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
黛安一会儿就到这里了。
Diane's gonna be here in a minute.
我做的对吗,高兴?
Am I doing the right thing, Glad?
你当然是,爱。
Of course you are, love.
你不能穿著你的塔巴德去银行。
You can't go to the bank in your tabard.
我不知道该再相信谁了。好吧,你可以相信我。
I don't know who to trust any more. Well, you can trust me.
我一直对时尚有独到的眼光。
I've always had an eye for fashion.
我昨晚看到她亲吻马丁。
I saw her kissing Martin last night.
是谁?
Who was?
黛 安 娜。
Diane.
哦,好吧,他是她的丈夫。
Oh, well, he is her husband.
所以?她对我发誓她恨他。
So? She swore blind to me that she hated him.
哦,去他妈的他们两个。
Oh, fuck 'em both.
你需要开始寻找凯丝·彭宁顿...
You need to start looking out for Kath Pennington...
门打开..亲爱的。
DOOR OPENS ..my darling.
你不欠那对夫妇什么...
You don't owe that couple anything...
我是隐姓埋名的。我希望你血腥。
I'm incognito. I wish you bloody were.
哇。
Wow.
那么,你的夜晚过得怎么样?
So, how was your night?
哦,你知道...很平淡。
Oh, you know... Very uneventful.
右。
Right.
马丁怎么样?
How was Martin?
你为什么要问我?我几乎没见过他。
Why would you ask me that? I hardly saw him.
我没有和他说话。我几乎没见过他。
I didn't speak to him. I hardly saw him.
那么,你拿到档了吗?是的。
So, did you get hold of the paperwork? Yeah.
仔细地。
In and out.
你呢?
What about you?
相同。真?
Same. Really?
这是什么?动力套装。
What's in that? Power suit.
我们需要看看这个部分。你不能那样去。
We need to look the part. And you can't go like that.
比如?
Like what?
诸如此类。你看起来像是在兜售生意,
Like that. You look like you're touting for business,
不接一个。
not taking one over.
哼!即使有皮革波莱罗?
Huh! Even with the leather bolero?
尤其是皮革波莱罗,凯丝。
Especially with the leather bolero, Kath.
嗯,我喜欢皮革。
Well, I like the leather.
好吧,好吧,那就是我。
All right, all right, that's me.
对吧,你准备好了吗?
Right, you ready?
只要把马丁的签名贴在那里。
Just stick Martin's signature on there.
太神奇了。当场。
It's amazing. Spot on.
看。
Look.
嗯,哦,你那里有天赋,女士。
Mmm. Oh, you have got a talent there, lady.
做了很多次。还有你的。
Done it loads of times. And yours.
你有吗?我没穿那个!
Have you? I'm not wearing that!
你是什么意思?是耶格尔,那个。羊毛斜纹布。
What do you mean? It's Jaeger, that. Wool twill.
你忘了...你比我大,黛安。
You're forgetting... You're older than me, Diane.
哦,长大了。你不是我的老板!
Oh, grow up. You're not the boss of me!
穿上它。
Get it on.
右。
Right.
所以,尼基,这是您保修的黄金套餐。
So, Nicky, that is the golden package for your warranty.
我也扔了几盘空白磁带,
And I've thrown a couple of blank tapes in, too,
因此,您可以记录前 40 名。
so you can record the top 40.
加里,你能帮那位女士去公交车站吗?
Gary, can you help the lady to the bus stop with this?
好吧,桑迪,我们去办公室吧。
All right, Sandy, let's go up to the office.
你知道它在哪里。
You know where it is.
你好吗?还不错,谢谢。
How are you doing? Not too bad, thank you.
你不会后悔的。
You won't regret this.
哦,我有很多好主意。我彻夜未眠。
Oh, I've got so many big ideas. I've been up all night.
哦,你可以随身携带。把它交给维尼。
Oh, you can take that with you. Give it to Vinnie.
想想看,要把Vinnie带到身边,需要的不仅仅是一台传真机。
Think it'll take more than a fax machine to bring Vinnie round.
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表