剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
..就像你♥爸♥爸一样。你很幸运,因为妈的就像稻草一样。
..just like your dad. You're very lucky, cos your mum's is like straw.
它非常干燥。艾莉森,你♥爸♥爸在哪里?他在外面有个屁♥股♥
It's very dry. Alison, where's your dad? He's outside having a fag
在他回去盘点或总结之前。
before he goes back and does a stocktake or summat.
嗯,这是,嗯,妈妈的朋友...教堂。
Well, this is, um, Mum's friend from...church.
愿和平与你同在。
Peace be with you.
我只是在啃女士们的。
I'm just nipping to the ladies'.
不,你不是,因为我只是在啃女士们。
No, you're not, cos I'm just nipping to the ladies'.
也和你在一起。
And also with you.
一个叫恶意的小镇
A Town Called Malice by The Jam
你为什么要跟著我?我只是要小便。
Why are you following me? I'm only going for a wee.
你觉得我傻吗?你哪儿也不去。
Do you think I'm stupid? You're not going anywhere.
哦,看,黛安。可怜的婊♥子♥病房♥就是这样。
Oh, look, Diane. Miserable bitch ward's that way.
幸运的是我们在医院里,凯丝。为您节省旅程。
Lucky we're in a hospital, Kath. Save you a journey.
是的,因为我打断你的脖子后去看你。你很难。
Yeah, for when I visit you after I break your neck. You're hard.
看,回去吧。我们中的一个人需要在那里,以防爸爸醒来。
Look, just go back. One of us needs to be there in case Dad wakes up.
是的,你愿意。不,你这样做。
Yeah, you do. No, you do.
我女儿在那里,所以从技术上讲,我是被覆盖的。
My daughter's up there, so technically I'm covered.
哦,典型的你!找别人
Oh, typical you! Getting someone else
为你做你的肮脏工作!肮脏的工作?
to do your dirty work for you! Dirty work?
你以为照顾自己的爸爸是肮脏的工作吗?
You think looking after your own dad is dirty work?
你说!这么势利的牛,你连他家都进不了。
Says you! Such a snobby cow, you won't even step inside his house.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
是的,就是这样。跑掉!鸡!
Yeah, that's it. Run away! Chicken!
移♥动♥!
Move!
哦,干得好,凯丝,你把他吓跑了。
Oh, well done, Kath, you've scared him off.
我要跟著他,看看他到底在玩什么。
I'm going to follow him and see what the hell he's playing at.
这些是我的钥匙吗?是的。早点拿了你的手表。
Are those my keys? Yeah. Took your watch earlier as well.
你到底是怎么做到的?你就像一个小偷保罗丹尼尔斯。
How the hell did you do that? You're like a thieving Paul Daniels.
加油!你在开车!你不来了。我来了。
Come on! You're driving! You're not coming. I'm coming.
不,你不是。闭上你的脸。我来了。
No, you're not. Shut your face. I'm coming.
进去。不,你不来。进去。我在。我在。
Get in. No, you are not coming. Get in. I'm in. I'm in.
模糊的争论
INDISTINCT ARGUING
它卡住了。
It's stuck.
门铃反复响起
DOORBELL RINGS REPEATEDLY
他在干什么?
What's he up to?
哦,你以为是另一个女人吗?
Oh, do you think it's another woman?
我一直以为我是唯一的女人。不不不。
I always thought I was the only woman. No, no, no.
我愚蠢到错过了一件外遇。
I was stupid enough to miss one affair.
我不能那么厚,我错过了两个。
I can't be that thick I've missed two.
我现在告诉你——一个女人住在那里。
I am telling you now - a woman lives there.
你认识哪个男人让窗框保持那么整洁?
What man do you know keeps window boxes that tidy?
艾伦!派克先生。哦,感谢上帝。你必须说明我。
Alan! Mr Parker. Oh, thank God. You've got to help me.
嘿!你是一匹黑♥马♥,不是吗?
Hey! You're a dark horse, aren't you?
我不知道你喜欢汽车。
I didn't know you liked cars.
嗯,这比我想像的要大。
Well, this is bigger than I thought it would be.
茶?恐怕我已经用完了饼干了。基思。。。
Tea? I've run out of biscuits, I'm afraid. Keith...
我的朋友叫基思吃了它们。
My friend called Keith ate them.
没错。只是一个叫基思的男性朋友。
That's right. Just a male friend called Keith.
就这样。
That's all.
他在干什么?
What's he up to?
盘点?
Stocktaking?
这就是他会告诉你的。
That's what he'd tell you.
我是股票。他在带我去。
I was the stock. He was taking me.
有时我和小伙子们一起去打高尔夫球。
Sometimes I was a golf trip with the lads.
认识小伙子们。哦,我的上帝!你很卑鄙。
Meet the lads. Oh, my God! You are vile.
我不知道我还能吹嘘多少,你知道吗?
I don't know how much more I can blag this, you know?
我只是想让每个人都开心。全部!
I'm just trying to keep everyone happy. All of them!
谁?迪. 孩子们。还有老肉店上面的那位女士。
Who? Di. The kids. And the lady above the old butcher's shop.
是的,凯丝。
Yeah, Kath.
完了。伤了我血淋淋的心。
That's over. Broke my bloody heart.
但我照你说的做了。我一直在勒紧裤腰带,
But I did what you said. I've been tightening my belt,
现在他们正在追捕我的家人。斯莱特兄弟?
and now they're after my family. The Slater brothers?
是的,斯莱特兄弟!他们想要血。哦,亲爱的上帝。
Yes, the Slater brothers! They want blood. Oh, dear God.
你拿到钱了吗?什么?!我正在努力。这并不容易。
Did you get the money? What?! I'm trying to. It's not easy.
你必须这样做,艾伦。你是我的会计师。可能是下一个你。
You have to, Alan. You're my accountant. Could be you next.
我?我没有做错什么。我要去员警局。
Me? I've done nothing wrong. I'm going to the police.
不不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你不会因为这样的人去员警局。
You do not go to the police about people like this.
你真的知道草会发生什么吗?
Do you actually know what happens to grasses?
你听说过大罗尼·弗莱彻吗?嗯?
Did you hear about Big Ronnie Fletcher? Hmm?
他们割下他的嘴唇,喂他面前的狗。
They cut his lips off and fed them to his dog in front of him.
现在连口哨都不能吹。
Can't even whistle now.
可怜的狗很困惑。哦,我的上帝。
Poor dog's very confused. Oh, my God.
我转过的每一个角落,他们都在看著我。
Every corner I turn, they're watching me.
他喘著粗气
HE GASPS
他们现在可能正在看著我们。
They could be watching us now.
加油。你一定看过。橡胶脸的家伙。
Come on. You must have seen it. Bloke with the rubber face.
菲尔酷?不,憨豆先生!
Phil Cool? No, Mr Bean!
穿小西装,开著一辆迷你车。
Wears a little suit, drives a Mini.
他一言不发。好吧,他不必。
He don't say a word. Well, he doesn't have to.
他就像...她像憨豆先生一样呻♥吟♥
He's just like... SHE GROANS LIKE MR BEAN
太搞笑了。这就像适当的尿裤子的东西。
It's hilarious. It's like proper piss-your-pants stuff.
黛安叹了口气
DIANE SIGHS
马丁知道你知道我知道你知道吗?
Does Martin know that you know that I know that you know?
如果你的意思是我提到我妹妹是个荡♥妇♥,不,我没有。
If you mean have I mentioned that my sister's a slut, no, I haven't.
你有没有告诉他你知道我知道,你知道吗?
Have you told him that you know that I know, you know?
不。好吧,保持这种方式。
No. Well, keep it that way.
不像马丁不交学费,
It's not like Martin not to pay the school fees,
然后他结束了你的小...无论什么。
and then he ends your little...whatever.
有些东西加起来不行。
Something doesn't add up.
嗯。。。
Hmm...
听听朱丽叶布拉沃,嗯?
Listen to Juliet Bravo 'ere, hmm?
她冒充憨豆先生
SHE IMPERSONATES MR BEAN
这就是他所做的。右。一言不发。
That's what he does. Right. Not a word.
听起来很搞笑。
Sounds hilarious.
你需要满足他们并与他们讲道理。
You need to meet them and reason with them.
原因?他们不是税务局。
Reason? They're not the Inland Revenue.
我想他们会杀了我们中的一个。
I think they're going to kill one of us.
这与我无关!哦,艾伦,艾伦,艾伦。
This has nothing to do with me! Oh, Alan, Alan, Alan.
你是钱人。条条大路通你。
You're the money man. All roads lead to you.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
我可以杀了一杯饮料。
I could murder a drink.
我有一瓶蓝色修女打开。我会过去的。
I've got a bottle of Blue Nun open. I'll pass.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我正在做你很久以前就应该做的事情。
I'm doing what you should have done a very long time ago.
我在报♥警♥。你敢!
I'm calling the police. Don't you dare!
我知道我不应该依靠你。
I knew I should never have relied on you.
你被解雇了!
You're fired!
像你这样的会计师是十分钱。
Accountants like you are ten a penny.
你被解雇了,艾伦。
You're fired, Alan.
如果你想做一份工作...
If you want a job doing...
门打开和关闭
DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
嘘。他现在要去哪里?我不知道。
Sh. Where's he going now? I don't know.
去,去。驾驶。
Go, go. Drive.
驾驶。。。驾驶。。。是的。
Drive... Drive... Yeah.
快!我不能得到...
Quick! I can't get...
我不知道她是怎么做到的。
I don't know how she does it.
上周,她在两天内为苏格兰的海豹做了一个游泳池。
Last week, she made a pool for seals in Scotland in two days.
他们是孤儿。
They were orphans.
嗷呜。小孤儿海豹。
Aw. Little orphan seals.
她有一颗金子般的心,有安妮卡。
She's got a heart of gold, has Anneka.
哼! 把我的屁♥股♥挤进她的一件连身裤里
Hmm! Squeezing my arse into one of her jumpsuits
公平地说,这将是足够的挑战。
would be challenge enough, to be fair.
所以,你去见马丁了?
So, you went to see Martin?
我走进去,直截了当地告诉他。
I walked in there and I told him straight.
他不喜欢这样,让我告诉你。好吧,把他的企鹅放在我身上。
He did not like that, let me tell you. Well, set his penguin on me.
他正在服用什么样的药物?为我摆动。
What kind of drugs is he on? Swung for me.
企鹅?不。马丁。
A penguin? No. Martin.
你把马丁打回去了吗?还有一些!
And did you punch Martin back? And some!
让我告诉你,已经很久了。
And let me tell you, it's been a long time coming.
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表