剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
我一直忘了你偷了我的手表。
I keep forgetting you stole my watch.
我一直看著我的手腕,它不见了。它被偷了。
I keep looking at my wrist, and it's gone. It's stolen.
你的手腕非常光滑。这是一种天赋,凯丝。
You've got very smooth wrists. That's a talent, Kath.
你应该用它做点什么。谢谢。
You should do something with that. Thank you.
马丁给了我那块手表。
Martin gave me that watch.
她喘著粗气
SHE GASPS
我想我恨他。我恨他 如果你恨他。我愿意。
I think I hate him. I hate him If you hate him. I do.
姐妹。
Sisters.
我的意思是,如果你不是一个真正的牛仔,谁会穿牛仔靴?
I mean, who wears cowboy boots if you're not a real cowboy?
他甚至没有一匹马。
He hasn't even got a horse.
乳♥头♥!
Tit!
看看我们。嗯。
Look at us. Hmm.
看,我们...我们真是太棒了!
Look, we... We are effing fabulous!
但我需要为了孩子们和他在一起。嗷......
But I need to stay with him for the kids. Aw...
还有房♥子。可爱的房♥子。我喜欢孩子。
And the house. The lovely house. I'd love kids.
马丁总是答应我。祝你好运。
Martin always promised me. Good luck with that.
好吧,我还有一点月刊,
Well, I've still got a bit of a monthly,
所以我可能会推出一个。
so I could probably push one out.
不和马丁在一起,你不会。他在艾莉森之后剪了一截。
Not with Martin, you won't. He had the snip after Alison.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么?
You fucking what?
爸爸妈妈在哪里?我不知道。不在这里。你是什么意思?
Where's Mum and Dad? I don't know. Not here. What do you mean?
他们两个?
Both of them?
汤姆叹了口气
TOM SIGHS
而且她没有留下任何茶。
And she hasn't left anything for tea.
撒尿。好吧,她把我们留在了医院。
Piss-take. Well, she left us at the hospital.
和一些教会朋友一起去了。
Went off with some church friend.
可能去午夜弥撒什么的。
Probably gone to midnight mass, or something.
他为什么要骗我?
Why would he lie to me?
他答应过我。
He promised me.
这就是我想要的一切,迪,比如,婚姻和孩子。
That's all I've ever wanted, Di, like, marriage and kids.
她笑著说我会成为一个聪明的妈妈,我。
SHE CHUCKLES I'd make a brilliant mum, me.
哦,你会的。你也会这样。井。。。
Oh, you would. You so would. Well...
我不是每个人都认为的自信的职业女孩,不。
I'm not the confident career girl everyone thinks I am, no.
他把我吹得像一支血淋淋的笛子。小提琴。
He's played me like a bloody flute. Fiddle.
我现在要做什么?谁会想要我?
What am I going to do now? Who's going to want me?
我就像一个干瘪的人...
I'm like a shrivelled-up...
..贫瘠的老壳夫人。
..barren old husk lady.
我想生气,我真的想,但我实在是太开心了!
I want to be furious, I really do, but I'm just so bloody happy!
黛安笑著
DIANE LAUGHS
是的。。。
Yeah...
我们会没事的。是的。
We'll be fine. Yeah.
我们现在有了彼此。
We've got each other now.
低咯咯声
LOW GURGLE
我想我刚刚嘴里有病。
I think I've just been sick in my mouth.
哦,这是有史以来最好的夜晚。是的。来吧,让我们跳舞。
Oh, this is the best night ever. Yeah. Come on, let's dance.
加油!我起不来。
Come on! I can't get up.
黛安尖叫著笑著
DIANE SHRIEKS AND LAUGHS
好吧,年轻的家伙?
All right, young fella?
我不确定你应该在这里闲逛
I'm not sure you should be hanging about down here
夜晚的这一刻。妈知道你出去了吗?
this hour of night. Does your mum know you're out?
是的。滚开。
Yeah. Piss off.
有人告诉我你想要一句话。什么?
I was told you wanted a word. You what?
加油。时间就是金钱。你是谁?
Come on. Time's money. Who the hell are you?
你想见我♥干♥什么?
What do you want to see me for?
你是斯莱特兄弟之一吗?
Are you one of the Slater brothers?
哦。并不像他看起来那么愚蠢。
Oh. Not as stupid as he looks.
你在担心什么?
What are you worried about?
我不敢相信她昨晚没有在这里。
I can't believe she's not here on Zara's last night.
呃。。。我想你的花♥园♥里有人。
Uh...I think there's someone in your garden.
不,这很愚蠢。我需要和一个成年人说话。
No, this is silly. I need to speak to a grown-up.
你的一个兄弟。
One of your brothers.
如果你能去帮我拿,拜托,伙计。
If you could go and get them for me, please, mate.
不,他们很忙,放屁。
Nah, they're busy, fart-knocker.
有话要说,你可以和我谈谈。还行。对,现在我要走了。
Got something to say, you can talk to me. OK. Right, now I am going.
我不会和一个十岁的孩子讨论生意。
I will not discuss business with a ten-year-old.
我快13岁了,球袋。
I'm nearly 13, ball-bag.
告诉你的兄弟们,他们需要远离我的家人
Tell your brothers they need to stay away from my family
否则他们不会看到一分钱。
or they won't see a penny.
你很有趣,你!是我吗?在这里,给自己买♥♥一些汽水和薯片。
You're funny, you! Am I? Here, get yourself some pop and crisps.
哎呀!
Oi!
哎呀!再这样跟我说话,我就把你的脸撕下来,你这个笨蛋。
56秒
Oi! Talk to me like that again, I'll rip your face off, you nonce.
是的。等我告诉我的兄弟们你摸了我一下。
Yeah. Wait till I tell my brothers you touched me up.
他们会撕毁你一个新的。继续走,你这个笨蛋。
They'll tear you a new one. Keep walking, you fanny.
如果我是你,我会看著你的背影。
And I'd watch your back an' all, if I were you.
啊!
Ah!
泪珠爆♥炸♥的奖励
Reward by The Teardrop Explodes
# 直到我学会接受我的奖励
# Until I learn to accept my reward
# 直到我学会接受...#
# Until I learn to accept... #
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表