剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Look what I can do with the rain.
维伊 你没事真是太好了
Vee, I'm so happy you're okay.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你 卡米拉 谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you, Camila, for everything.
维伊 你可以想在这儿待多久就待多久
Vee, you have a place here for as long as you need.
还有 把这些拿上吧
And take these.
露丝说它们可能会帮到你
Luz said they might be helpful for you.
是魔力
Magic!
妈 你刚刚真的太神勇了
Mom, you were awesome back there!
谢谢你 如此冷静地接受了这一切
Thanks for being cool about everything.
我在很努力地控制情绪
I'm trying to hold it together.
真的 我这辈子从来没有这么害怕过
I really am, but I have never been this scared before.
恶魔王国 魔法
The Demon Realm? Magic?
你要怎么回来呢
How are you gonna get back here?
以后我就只能这样触碰你了吗
Is this the only way I can touch you?
我 我还需要一点时间
I‐‐ I need a little more time,
但如果我尽力的话
but if I keep working my hardest,
我肯定能造出一扇能用的传送门 我保证
I‐I will make a working portal, I promise.
虽然听起来很吓人 但你似乎真的成熟了不少
As scary as this is, it really does seem like you've matured.
是啊 我学到了很多
Yes! I've learned so much.
留在这里是我做过的最棒的决定
Staying here was the best decision I ever made.
你是自愿留在那儿的吗
You chose to stay there?
那个
Oh, uh‐‐
你是想活在当女巫的白日梦里吗
Were you trying to live out some witch fantasy?
你
Did you‐‐
你就那么讨厌和我生活在一起吗
Did you hate living with me that much?
妈妈 不是的
Mama, no!
不 还不行 还不行
No! Not yet! Not yet!
妈
Mom!
我要被拉回去了
I'm being pulled back.
宝贝 不 不 不 不要
Baby, no, no, no. No, no.
答应我 等你回家之后 再也不要离开了好吗
When you come home, promise you'll stay here?
我不是故意将你推开的
I didn't mean to push you away.
我保证 事情会有所改观的
I swear things will be different.
妈 这不是你的错 从头到尾都不是
Mom, it's not you. It never was.
答应我 露丝 求你了
Promise me, Luz. Please.
好 妈 我答应你
Okay, Mom. I promise.
妈
Mom!
使劲拉 使劲拉
‐And pull, and pull! ‐
再使劲拉
And pull!
露丝
Luz!
对不起 我必须拉你出来 传送门马上就要关了
I'm sorry. I had to pull you out. The portal was closing.
你和你妈谈过了吗 你提到我了吗
Did you talk to your mom? Did you mention me?
当然啦 我妈
Yeah. Mama‐‐
我妈已经等不及要和你们见面了
Mom can't wait to meet you guys.
那你现在就好好休息 好吗
Well, just rest up now, okay?
别担心 孩子
And don't you worry, kiddo.
我们已经学到了这么多
With everything we've learned,
肯定很快就能造出一扇
we'll have a real working portal
可用的传送门
in no time.
我要吃人类零食吃到饱
I'm gonna eat human snacks.
真期待跟你妈分享我的育儿经验啊
I can't wait to share parenting tips.
你算哪门子的家长
Who dubbed you a parent?
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表