剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
after he accidentally texted a poem to their mom.
拜托别把这事到处说
Please don't tell people that.
他们又在纠缠你了吗
Are they bothering you again?
不 我只是来这里找你 然后 呃 没想到你就在这儿
Oh. No, I just came here to see you, and, uh, here you are.
艾德里克 你脸上那些可怕的脓疮都快爆了
Edric, your face, it's exploding with horrific pustules.
不是吧 等下 真的吗
Oh, no! W‐Wait. Is it really?
必须得在约会之前把你的脸治好 不然你会被甩的
We have to fix it before your date, or you'll get dumped.
什么 真的吗 -走吧 艾德
What? I will? - Come on, Ed.
我其实是想问问你
I was actually wondering
你能不能帮我找到这本书呢
if you could help me find this book?
数百年前 曾有一位
Hundreds of years ago, there was
名叫菲利普·惠特本的人类
a human named Philip Wittebane
居住在骸骨镇
living in Bonesborough.
他还把他的日记捐给了这座图书馆
And he donated his diary to this library.
找到这本日记或许就能得知在世界间穿越的方法 对吗
And this might tell you how to travel between realms, right?
对 事到如今我妈应该觉得我已经成了失踪人口
Yes! My mom probably thinks I'm missing right now.
所以我必须尽快赶回去见她
I have to get back to her as soon as possible.
好吧 这种有一定年头的书应该被保管在
Well, something this old would be kept in...
禁书书库里
the Forbidden Stacks.
只有马尔法斯
Only Malphas,
也就是我们的图书管♥理♥员♥长才有权进去
the master librarian, is allowed in here.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
No te preocupes. Todo va a salir bien.
我妈总这样讲
Like my mom always said.
我肯定还能找到其他的方法
I'm sure I can find another way.
别急着丧气嘛 我可没说我不会帮你
Hey, wait. I never said I wasn't gonna help.
我的员工卡应该能打开这扇门
My staff card should be able to open those doors.
但是一旦进了门 你就得完全听从我的指挥
But once we're inside, you have to listen to everything I say.
如果我们被逮到 我的工作就不保了
If we're caught, I could lose my job.
我不会让你丢掉工作的 我向你保证
You won't lose your job. I promise.
好 那咱们就抓紧时间吧
Well, let's not waste any time.
等拿到了戈德尔之石 穿越丛林就跟切菜一样轻松了
This will be a breeze once we get the Galderstones.
所以说这戈德尔之石到底有什么神通
What can the Galderstones actually do?
这么说吧 拿上之后施法就跟吃了大力丸似的
If you're holding one, any spell you cast gets a big power boost.
我要造出一整座森林 用作我个人的蝴蝶保护区
I can grow an entire forest and make my own butterfly sanctuary.
我要造出史上最大的黏黏怪
I could create the biggest abomination ever.
那样我爸总该认真看我一眼了吧
I bet Dad will pay attention to that.
很可惜 那玩意对使幻术的完全没用哟
Sorry. Doesn't do squat for illusions.
根本就不存在的东西怎么能被增强嘛
Can't enhance what's not actually there.
嗨呀 这我当然知道
Pfft. I know that.
大伙儿 等等
Hold up, guys.
看来这就是我们的第一道考验了
We've come to our first challenge.
来露两手吧 奥古斯塔斯
Show us what you got, Augustus.
那个人类怎么叫你的来着 “超级巫师”
What did the human call you? "A super witch"?
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
去吧古斯 我知道你一定行
Go on, Gus. I know you can do it.
这是哪张符啊
Which one is this?
火球术
Fireball.
哇 古斯
Wow, Gus!
好耶
Whoo‐hoo!
我就知道带你来没错
I knew it was a good idea to bring you.
我不知道你在耍什么鬼把戏
I don't know what's going on,
但我可盯着你呢
but I've got my eyes on you.
我们还要走多久啊
How much further do we have to go?
其实呢 我们已经到啦
Actually, we're here.
咱们赶紧找起来吧 -等等
Let's get lookin'. - Wait.
我们要绝对地小心翼翼 低声细语 明白了
So, we'll be super sneaky and quiet. Got it.
马尔法斯其实就是
Malphas is actually
给我这份工作的那个人
the one who gave me my job
我的自习室也是他提供的
and my own study room.
他平时人很好啦 但要是我们被逮到
He's usually nice, but if we're caught,
他就会拿我们喂书虫
he'd feed us to the book worms.
我知道在这里
I know here,
这个词大概是指某种邪恶的
that probably means unholy,
吸血的蛇怪
blood‐sucking snake monster,
但在我们人类世界 这只是人们给书呆子起的外号♥
but in the Human Realm, that's just a kid name for nerds.
哈 人类世界听起来好奇怪啊
Huh, the human world sounds odd.
等哪天我带你去转转 说不定你就不觉得那么奇怪了
Maybe it would be less odd if I showed you around someday.
但是 呃 咱们还是回去吧 我不想勉强你
But, uh, let's turn back. I don't wanna push you.
我们绝对要拿到那本日记
We're getting that diary.
地图显示 我们应该很接近了
According to the map, we should be getting close.
别担心 玛蒂 我来救你了
Don't worry, Matty. I got ya.
嘿 这个昵称只有布里娅能
Hey, only Bria can call me‐‐
别这样嘛 老弟
Come on, dude.
难怪他适应不了咱格兰德斯高中
I'm not surprised he couldn't handle Glandus.
他们说他“适应不了格兰德斯”是什么意思
What did they mean by "couldn't handle Glandus"?
格兰德斯的规矩可跟你们那边不一样
Things work differently at Glandus.
弱一点的学生只能被厉害的学生使唤
Weak students are pushed around by the strong.
但要是我拿到了戈德尔之石
But if I had a Galderstone,
说不定我就能改变这种局面 让大家的日子好过些
I might be able to change things for the better.
嘿 在这边
Hey! Over here.
好了 安格玛 你来负责放风
Okay, Angmar, you're on lookout duty.
安格玛
Angmar.
我说 你来负责放风
I said you're on lookout duty.
如果再让我看到你在玩什么小虫子
And if I catch you playing with any more bugs,
我就让你把它们吃下去 懂了吗
I'll make you eat them, okay?
我看好你哟
I believe in you.
真不敢相信 我们居然找到了
I can't believe we found it.
这也太离谱了吧
This is nuts.
噢 不好意思
Oh, whoops.
好了 各位 我们做到了
Well, we did it, everyone.
现在戈德尔之石的力量属于我们啦
The power of the Galderstones is ours.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
传说竟然是真的
The legends were true.
万岁
Whoo‐hoo.
好耶
Yeah!
嗯 “幻影使者”
Huh. "The Phantom Bringer."
“幻境缔造者阿雷斯”
"Aleth the Vision Creator."
“奇迹创造者卡哈瑞”
"Khari the Mirage Maker."
但这些称号♥不都是
But these titles are for‐‐
糟了
Oh, no.
快停手 这里可不是什么废墟
Stop! These aren't ruins.
这是一座埋葬幻术师的墓园
This is an illusionist graveyard.
呕
Ew.
哎哟 古斯 你说得好像我们在干坏事似的
Aw, Gus, you're saying that as if it's a bad thing.
你什么意思 这当然不是什么好事啊
What? Of course it is.
这些石头是他们的 我们不应该拿走
These stones were theirs. We shouldn't take them.
就算这些巫师都还活着
Even if these witches were alive,
一帮幻术师拿着戈德尔之石又有什么用
what would illusionists use Galderstones for?
用来在派对上表演高清戏法吗
High‐def party tricks?
拜托 古斯
Come on, Gus.
你难道不想增强你那些超酷的咒语吗
Don't you wanna power up those cool spells of yours?
不 这样是不对的
No, this isn't right.
我绝不会让你们偷走这些石头
I won't let you steal these.
你是不是不知道自己在胡说些什么呀 古斯
I don't think you know what you're saying, Gus.
是真的 那个守护者是真实存在的
It's real! The guardian is real.
它朝这边过来了
And it's coming this way!
我听说它有操控天气的神力
I heard it has the power to control weather.
还能召唤出鬼魂
And summon ghosts.
好吧 我倒想知道它能不能经受得住火烤
Well, I wonder if it can handle a little fire.
我的符咒一张不剩了
I'm all out of glyphs.
捐赠区
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
你个小臭老鼠
You little rat!
臭老鼠 老鼠 鼠
Rat, rat, rat...
惨了
Oh, no.
阿米蒂
Amity.
我现在就是 对你 非常地失望
I'm just, like, super disappointed in you.
我现在的感受就像一团乱麻 我自己也捋不清
Like, I can't even process these feelings right now.
天哪 这话真是太难开口了
Gosh, it's so hard for me to say this,
但是呢 就是 你被开除了
but, like, you're fired.
阿米蒂 我真的很
Amity, I am so‐‐
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表