剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
然后我们就可以离开了
so we can leave.
都不是
Uh‐uh.
真不走运
Just my luck.
不 不 又进来了
No. No. Not again!
今天我计划了一些独处时间
I was scheduled for some me‐time today,
快在事情变得糟糕之前出来自首
so hand yourself over before things get nasty.
我知道他们听见了
I know they can hear me.
我知道你们听见了
I know you can hear me!
埃伯 帮帮我
Eber, help me out here.
我才不去那里
I'm not going in there.
你在干什么
What do you think you're‐‐
你会后悔的 蠢货
You'll regret that, mutt.
我很高兴我还记得这一招
I am glad I remembered how to do that.
恶心
Ew. Gross.
伊达 贝洛斯的计划比我想的要危险得多
Eda, Belos's plans are a lot more dangerous than I let on.
他正在为统一之日准备大魔咒
He's preparing some big spell for the Day of Unity.
但是没有每位首席巫师 他做不到
But he can't do it without every head witch.
如果我们可以除掉达吕斯和埃伯沃尔夫
If we can take out Darius and Eberwolf...
不用多说 暴风瑞 计划是什么
Say no more, Rainstorm. What's the plan?
你说你的诅咒会把魔法搞得一团糟
You say your curse messes with magic.
我想我能使诅咒对我们有利
I think I can make that work in our favor.
看来我们的叛徒是一只聪明的小小鸟
Looks like our traitor is a clever little songbird.
够了 别再耍花样了
All right! No more playing around!
找到你了
There you are.
起作用了 继续弹奏
It's working. Keep playing.
听着 我们可能也会自身难保
Look. We may not make it out ourselves.
但是这能阻止皇帝 对吧
But it'll stop the emperor, right?
所以我们继续
Then we play on.
伊达
Eda?
你有孩子了吗
Do you have kids?
他们不是我亲生的
Uh, well, they're not "mine" mine.
这不要紧
It doesn't matter.
他们都有真正的家庭可以回归
They both have real families to return to.
我不知道你在逃避什么
I don't know what you're running from,
但是曾经一位优秀的女巫告诉我
but a great witch once told me
关于直面恐惧的道理
something about punching fears in the face.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
不要轻易放弃
don't give up so easily.
他们可能比你想像中更需要你
They probably need you more than you realize.
我们可以找其他方法阻止贝洛斯
We can find another way to stop Belos,
同心协力
together.
找到你了 小小鸟
Found you, songbird.
瑞恩 不要
Raine, don't.
快跑 你知道我不想要听众的
Go. You know I can't stand an audience.
你好 达吕斯 埃伯
Hello, Darius, Eber.
瑞恩·魏斯珀
Raine Whispers.
你会为对我的斗篷做的事感到后悔的
You'll regret what you did to my cloak!
还有你的背叛 诸如此类
And your treachery. Whatever.
海德赛克的露丝和格兰德斯的乌克拉
Luz of Hexside and Ukla of Glandus
正在冲向终点线
are barreling towards the finish line.
快看
And there you have it!
露丝战胜乌克拉
Luz over Ukla!
成为第五名 -什么
‐For fifth place. ‐Huh?
现在 让我们以热烈的掌声
And now let's give a hearty applause
欢迎真正的胜利者们
to our actual winners.
嘿 伊达
Hey, Eda.
你们刚才飞的比风还快 怎么回事
You were flying like the dang wind. What happened?
我们之前保持第一 但是
We were winning for a while, but...
露丝
Luz...
大王 忍♥一会儿
King, try to hold it in.
我不行 -大王
I can't. -King!
然后我们坠毁了 -没事
And then we crashed. -It's okay.
我会把我要传的信扔到它应该待的垃圾桶里
I'll just throw my message into the garbage where it belongs.
不 不能就这样放弃
No. This isn't over.
伊达 谁会看这个
Eda, who's even gonna watch this?
没人看水晶球 但都关心直播
No one watches crystal balls anymore. It's all about streaming.
好吧
All right.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
如果你正在看这个 我 呃 想介绍一下自己
If you're out there watching this, I, uh, wanna introduce myself.
我喜欢奶酪食物和征服王国
I like cheesy foods and conquering kingdoms.
虽然我还没有征服成功任何一个
Though I haven't conquered any of my own yet.
但也许你有 我们可以交流意见
But maybe you have, and we can compare notes.
我很想认识你 我们可以做父母孩子之前的事
I'd love to meet ya. We could do parent‐kid stuff.
扔个球 烤糊一些饼干
Toss a ball, burn some cookies,
逮着我上奇怪的网站或别的什么
catch me going on weird websites or something.
另外 我在我孵化的塔里发现了这个符号♥
Also, I found this symbol in the tower I hatched in.
也许你可以教我认识它
Maybe you can teach me to read it.
我和我最喜欢的人类 以及一个脾气暴躁的老巫婆住在一起
I live with my favorite human and a cranky old witch.
咋说话的
Hey!
但不管她是不是脾气暴躁 是她把我养大的
But cranky or not, she's the one who raised me.
这就是为什么我要合法地改变我的名字
Which is why I am legally changing my name
改成大王·克劳索恩
to King Clawthorne!
惊喜 伊达 现在我一辈子就赖上你了
Surprise, Eda! Now we're connected for life,
你现在什么也改变不了
and there's nothing you can do about it.
这就是你一直想告诉我的吗
Is that what you wanted to tell me this whole time?
如果你在这里签名 就正式生效了
And if you sign here, it'll be official.
伊达 你还好吗
Eda, are you okay?
伊达 如果你继续哭 我也要哭了
Eda, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cry too.
能麻烦你关掉它吗
Would you shut that off?
我们应该折磨瑞恩 而不是我
We're supposed to be tormenting Raine, not me.
你干嘛跟我过不去
Why are you like this?
急着离开吗
Leaving so soon?
我说过我们不需要帮助
I told you we didn't need help,
所以快带那个难看的东西离开
so get that ugly thing out of my face.
有空顺便告诉阿♥拉♥多他挺业余的
And tell Alador he's a hack while you're at it.
贝洛斯皇帝得知你参与了最近的袭击事件
Emperor Belos was rather upset to learn that you had a hand
感到非常难过
in the recent raid incidents.
我想我可以期待我自己的石化处决 是吗
Guess I can look forward to my own petrification, huh?
不 找一个替代者太麻烦了
No. It'd be too much of a hassle to find a replacement.
皇帝需要你在统一之日时完好无损
The emperor needs you alive and well for the Day of Unity.
但是在这之前 晚安
But until then, night‐night.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表