剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
并且已经前往蚀之湖了是吗
and he took off to Eclipse Lake.
我就知道
I knew it.
那家伙阴险如蛇 永远都在设法让我难堪
That little snake is always making me look bad.
今天 我终于能报仇雪恨了
Well, now I can get my revenge!
长官 那泰坦之血该怎么办
Ma'am, what about the Titan Blood?
噢没错 我当然也不会放过
Oh, yes. I'll get that too.
吉日良辰啊真是
This is going to be a good day.
那这姑娘我们该如何处置
What should we do with the girl?
噢 关我何事
Oh, I don't care.
那么 呃 你还有同伙吗 还是说
So, uh, did you come with anyone else, or...
呃啊 这也太无趣了
Ugh! This is boring.
大伙 原来你们都没事
Guys, you're okay.
差点出事
Just barely.
鹰伯特晕过去了 所以我们飞不起来
Owlbert's knocked out, so we can't fly.
我就 呃 随口一说啊
I'm just, like, throwing it out there,
但这不正是个变身鹰身伊达的好机会吗
but this would be a great time to bring out Harpy Eda.
我不会啊
I don't know how!
吼也吼过了 吓也吓过了
I've tried yelling at it, scaring it.
那你有没想过好好跟它谈
Did you ever think about talking to it?
哈 我当然
Ha! I‐‐
好像还真没试过 但是它是只野生动物啊
No, I guess I didn't, but hey, it's a wild animal.
你原来不也觉得我是只野生动物吗
You thought I was a wild animal once.
好吧好吧 我试还不行
Okay, I'll try.
给我点时间好吗
Just... ...gimme a second.
你说什么 你想和我谈条件
What? You wanna make a deal?
等下 我也不知道我能不能
Wait. I don't know if I can.
好好好 我同意了
Okay. I'll do it.
快给我变身 现在
Just change now!
好耶
Yes!
你刚才到底许诺了什么
What did you promise to do?
我不想谈这事儿
I don't wanna talk about it.
好耶 等不及去看场真刀实枪的矿车追逐战啦
I can't wait to see a real‐life mine cart chase.
矿车追逐战比游戏里看起来
Guess mine cart chases are a lot more dangerous
可危险得多啊
than video games make 'em seem.
就在那里
There it is.
我不知道你们是哪儿来的一群怪胎
I don't know who you freaks are,
我只知道泰坦之血属于琪琪莫拉
but that blood belongs to Kikimora!
快往湖里去 我来拖住
Get to the lake! I'll take care of‐‐
伊达
Eda!
好了 猫头鹰野兽
All right, Owl Beast.
来看看咱们的能耐
Let's see what we can do!
别担心 我不会挑事儿的
Don't worry. I won't pick a fight.
根本就没有泰坦之血
There's no Titan Blood.
那你还在挖什么
Then why are you digging?
噢 很简单不是吗
Oh, it's simple really.
贝洛斯需要泰坦之血来制♥作♥新的传送门钥匙
Belos needs Titan Blood to make a new portal key.
否则他就去不了人类世界
Can't get to the Human Realm without it.
钥匙里有泰坦之血吗
There's blood in the key?
因为上次任务栽了跟头
Since I failed my last mission,
我就在想 嘿 有机会弥补过错了
I thought, "Hey, a chance to make up for it."
但我不能再空手回去了
But I can't go back empty‐handed.
这事不能再发生第二次
Not again.
长话短说 我就给自己挖了个坟啦 你也来一个不
Long story short, this is my grave. Want me to make you one too?
你这话说的可就有点渗人了
This is really bumming me out.
人生如此啊小耗子
That's just life, rat.
世上的人都有自己的用处 你要是没用 拜拜滚蛋
Everyone has a use, and if you don't... ...bye‐bye.
你朋友会懂的
Your friend gets it.
他在说什么胡话啊
What's he talking about?
露丝一直在给我发这些怪怪的人类符号♥
Luz has been sending me these strange human codes.
我不是全都看得懂
I don't understand all of them,
但我觉得这一句意思很清楚
but this one seems pretty clear.
带着成果回来 不然我俩就掰了
Come back with results or we're done.
“你太酷啦”
"U R rad.
“愚人血 不好”
Fool's Blood bad.
“你还好吗”
U okay?
“快回家来”
Come home."
我就说 这才像是露丝嘛
Of course. This is Luz we're talking about.
嘿
Hey!
去找个更好的巫师待去
Go find a better witch to be with.
你知道吗 你说得很对 咱俩有很多共同点
You know, you were right. We do have a lot in common.
我从小到大都被教着
I grew up thinking that
把所有事情都看作机遇
everything was an opportunity
才能活得有意义
to justify existing,
但是有那么一些人永远不会让你感觉自己毫无价值
but there are people out there who won't make you feel worthless.
你只需要给自己个机会去找到他们
You just have to let yourself meet them.
噢 你在看什
Ohh, what are you...
噢别这样啊
Oh, come on.
露丝这么表达善意就总能起效啊
Being nice usually works for Luz.
这根法杖用着有点怪
The staffs are weird.
你要是真想帮我 就给我那把钥匙
You really wanna help, then gimme that key!
听着 你确实很强 我也很累了
Listen, you're strong, and I'm tired.
继续打下去 你倒是很可能逃得掉
If this continues, you'll probably escape,
但我跟你说清楚了
but here's the thing:
我们知道该去哪儿找你
We know where to find you
和你的人类
and your human.
所以 你最好交出那把钥匙
So just hand over the key.
好吧
Fine.
只要你远离露丝
Just stay away from Luz.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
我 呃 是真的这么想的
I, uh, mean that too.
哈哈 好耶 我听见有人在打架 我准备好要上啦
Ha‐ha. Yes! I heard fighting. I'm ready to go.
那小呆子在哪儿
Where's the nerd?
噢 糟糕了
Oh. Dang it.
我感觉 好极了
I feel great.
这些东西会消失的吧
I wonder if this is permanent.
我得去找到大伙
I gotta find everyone.
接住啦
Safe.
其他人回来了吗
Have the others returned?
嗷嗷嗷 给我瓶灵药就好
Ow, ow, ow. Just get an elixir.
我能进入鹰身模式了 但我不知道该怎么退出来
I got into harpy mode and now I can't get out.
回来的路上她还吃了 呃 大概九只田鼠
She also ate, like, nine voles on the way home.
嘿 我还得遵守交易的约定好吗
Hey, I had to keep up my end of the bargain.
阿米蒂
Amity!
我超棒的女朋友平安回来啦 我好开心
I'm so glad my awesome girlfriend is okay.
我也很开心
Me too.
都不抱大王的吗 什么情况
No King hug? What is this?
你个骗子 你个小偷
You are a swindler and a thief!
来吧伙计
Come here, buddy.
我后悔啦
I regret this!
这些事你想自己跟他们说吗 还是我来讲
Do you wanna break the news or should I?
讲什么事 -空荡荡的蚀之湖 黄金侍卫
News? -The empty lake, the Golden Guard,
还有弄丢了传送门钥匙的事
losing the portal key.
今天可是灾难日啊
Today was a disaster.
实话说 可能还没那么坏
Actually, we might be okay.
哦 你好呀
Oh, hey.
鸟儿 你可一直不离不弃呢
You stuck with me the whole time, huh, bird?
我好像听懂你说什么了
I think I understood that.
那 那是你的名字吗 你能再说一遍吗
I‐Is that your name? Can you say it again?
还有点怪怪的
Weird.
呃 你还会说别的东西吗
Uh, can you say other things?
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表