剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
有些事情说不通
Something's not adding up.
在你记得的事情中 有一件是坠落 对吗
One of your memories is falling, right?
那可能只是我编造出来的又一个谎言罢了
Probably another stupid thing I made up.
不 万一那是真实的记忆呢
No. What if that's a real memory?
那又能怎样
Why does it matter?
你说你记得听到过天井上方传来的吼声
You said you remember a roar from up in that shaft.
说不定你就是从那儿掉下来的
Maybe that's where you fell from.
伊达在遗迹中找到了你
Eda found you in those ruins.
那里肯定有关于你身世的线索
There's gotta be a clue in there about where you came from.
我不确定 露丝 要是故事的走向更糟了怎么办
I don't know, Luz. What if the story gets worse?
虽然你以前是孤零零的 但现在有我们陪着你
You might have been alone before, but you have us now.
不管我们在上面发现了什么 这点都不会改变
Whatever we find up there won't change that.
所以 你看怎么样
So, what do you say?
好吧
Okay.
大王 你没事啊
King! You're all right.
你在生我的气 我理解 换做是我的话我也会生气
You're mad at me. I get it. I would be too.
真的对不起 大王
I'm so sorry, King.
我戳
Boop.
别再保留秘密了好吗 你一定要答应我
No more secrets, okay? You have to promise me.
我保证 从此一定对你坦诚相待
Only truths. I promise.
太好了 现在 在我们离开之前 还有一件事情要查清楚
Great. Now, before we leave, we have one more thing to check out.
请签收您的特快专递 痛苦
Special delivery: pain.
你确定他们会没事吗
You sure they'll be all right?
鹰鹰知道该怎么做
Hooty knows what to do.
你真的确定他们没关系吗
You sure they'll be all right?
准备好了吗 -我一直想做像这样的事
Ready? - I've always wanted to do something like this.
他们到地方了 -憋气
They're in place. - Hold your breath.
快飞 快飞 快飞
Fly, fly, fly!
这里 这里
There's... There's...
什么都没有
Nothing here.
它来了
It's coming!
好吧 我们应该暂时安全了
Well, I think we're safe for now.
但我们刚才是怎么把门打开的呢
But how did we get the door open?
这个房♥间很古老
This room is old.
非常古老
Very old.
我就知道这上面有蹊跷
I knew there was something up here.
我就像是位神秘的低语者
I'm like the mystery whisperer.
是管家干的 放大镜 暗门
The butler did it. Magnifying glass. Secret door.
看样子 这个生物是为了
It looks like that creature
保护这个房♥间里的东西
was made to guard
而被创造出来的
whatever was in here.
大王 你觉得这里熟悉吗
King, does any of this feel familiar to you?
我不知道 但我知道该怎样唤起我的记忆
I'm not sure, but I think I know how to jog my memory.
伊达 我准备好了
Eda, I'm ready.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
I am.
我记得一声沉闷的咆哮
I remember a deep roar.
然后发生了某些事情
And then something happened.
但我当时还太小 什么也做不了
But I was too small to do anything.
所以我又睡过去了
So I went back to sleep.
当我再次醒来的时候
And the next time I woke up...
大王
King...
那声咆哮 意思是“儿子”
That roar, it meant "son."
我也不知道为什么 但是我听懂了
I don't know how I know that, but I do.
有人把我称为儿子 露丝 我觉得那是我的父亲
Someone called me their son. Luz, I think it was my dad.
或许那些墙上的雕刻就是关于他的
Maybe that was him in all those wall carvings.
停下
Stop.
那家伙一直都在保护大王不受我们的伤害吗
That thing was defending King from us this whole time?
哈 好吧
Huh. All right.
不好意思 我们是在讨论什么重要的大发现吗
Oh, sorry. Were we discussing important revelations?
那我等会儿再干这事儿吧
I'll‐‐ I'll just do this later.
或许你不是众魔之王 但是
Maybe you weren't exactly the King of Demons, but‐‐
我对某人很重要
I was important to someone.
如果他还健在 我想要找到他
If he's out there, I want to find him.
我年纪还不算太大 找到他也不是不可能
I'm not that old. It could be possible.
你愿意帮我吗
Would you help me?
为了你 我愿意做任何事 朋友
I'd do anything for you, buddy.
那我们可以收留他吗
Then can we keep him?
不行 -当然可以
No. - Yes!
你干啥呢 大王
Whatcha doing there, King?
这个符号♥遍布整座高塔
This symbol was all over that tower.
万一这是我的名字呢
What if it's my name?
好黏啊
Gooey.
真可惜 让·卢克一离开遗迹就动不了了
It's too bad Jean‐Luc stopped moving outside the ruins.
我还挺想要个又大又可怕的小跟班呢
I liked having a big, scary minion.
对呀 真是太遗憾了
Yeah, too bad.
露丝 你们继续叫我大王没关系吗
Luz, is it okay to still call me King?
毕竟我不是任何意义上的君主 再这样叫感觉怪怪的
It feels kind of weird when I'm not the king of anything.
嗯 但在我心里你永远都是最棒的大王呀
Well, you'll always be king of my heart.
这样就挺好的 对吧
That's good enough, right?
对 晚安 露丝
Yeah. Good night, Luz.
还有弗兰索瓦
And Francois.
现在轮到让·卢克了
Now Jean‐Luc.
真扫兴 今天的亲亲已经用完了
Bummer, looks like I'm all out of kisses.
下次再说吧 晚安
Maybe next time. Good night!
我从来没有见过这样的标记
I've never seen markings like this.
噢 这是不是某种古老的语言呢
Hmm. Ooh, is it some kind of ancient language?
还有那些古老的雕刻 它们描绘的又是什么呢
And those old carvings, who were they depicting?
有什么想法吗 神秘的低语者
Any ideas, mystery whisperer?
不知道 但不管我们发现什么 我们一定会陪在大王身边
I don't know, but whatever we discover, we'll be there for King.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表