剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
亲爱的露露
Dearest Lulu,
希望你一切安好
I hope this letter finds you well
并且正享受着与你父母共度的快乐时光
and that you're enjoying your time with your parents.
给你写这封信是要告诉你 我是个天才
I'm writing to let you know that I am a genius!
上次给你写信的时候
"Whenst" I wrote you last,
我当时萎靡不振
I was in the throes of a malaise.
就在那时我收到了你的信
That's when I got your letter!
哈喽 小鹰 看到你的信后我很担心
Hello, Hootsifer. Your letter concerned me.
你写道 露丝 伊达和大王出去冒险的时候
You write of feeling unimportant
你感觉自己无足轻重
while Luz, Eda and King are off on adventures.
但是鹰鹰 你就是猫头鹰魔法社本身
But, Hooty, you are the Owl House.
你保护着住在那里的每一个人
You take care of everyone inside you.
如果这都不算有价值 那怎么样才算呢
If that isn't a worthy purpose, then what is?
大家还好吗 鹰鹰屋住户们
How we doin', hoot house?
你能小点声吗
Can you keep it down?
小点声 小点声 怎么总这么聒噪
Down. Down! Why does this keep happening?
看来我们的小恶魔有“成长的烦恼”了
Sounds like our little demon is becoming a "de-man."
怎么这话你说出来听着这么别扭呢
Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from you?
烦 我受够了
You! I am done with this!
这些小毛孩 心情跟风似的变幻无常
Those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind.
鹰鹰 我要抓狂了
I'm freakin' out, Hooty.
贝洛斯正准备搞大动作
Belos is planning something big,
而我却比个初生的女巫宝宝还弱
and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling.
如果我想要保护你们的话
If I want to protect you guys,
我必须拼命练习 变得更强大
I have to train as hard as I can to get strong.
不能休息
No rest!
但每一次你让自己过度劳累
But every time you overwork yourself,
你都会变成猫头鹰野兽
you turn into the Owl Beast.
我说了不能休息
I said no rest!
能请你们安静点吗
Can you please be quiet?
你们吓到回声鼠了
You're scaring the echo mouse.
如果他不开心 我将永远无法走进阿米蒂的心
And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Amity's heart.
我是说 造个回家的传送门 我们得走了
I mean, make a portal back home. Uh, we have to go.
你说得对 露露
You were right, Lulu.
这三小只需要我的帮助
These three needed my help.
所以我想了个绝妙计划
So I devised the plan of plans.
猫头鹰魔法社 第二季第八集
The Owl House S02E08 Knock Knock Knockin on Hottys Door
咚咚咚 敲响鹰鹰的门
露露 你的话给了我帮助大家的动力
Your words inspired me to help everyone, Lulu.
那我先从大王开始吧
So I'll start with King.
要是能知道我是哪种恶魔
Maybe if I figure out what kind of demon I am,
我就能知道现在到底怎么了
I'll know what's going on.
但是这里面哪个看着都不像我
But nothing in here looks like me.
我们快乐的小宝贝长大了 他有些疑问
Our little bundle of joy was growing up, and he had questions.
作为魔法社里的唯二恶魔 我有答案
As the only other demon in the house, I had answers!
但他愿意接受我的帮助吗 不可能
But would he accept help from me? Never.
除非
Unless...
你把我吞了又吐出来吗
Did you owl pellet me?
你是否易怒 多汗
Are you angry, sweaty?
你是否毛发见长
Is there hair in places?
你的声音是否变得沙哑难听
Does your voice crack in a super embarrassing way?
我有你寻求的答案
I have the answers you seek...
你正在经历恶魔的青春期
You're going through demon puberty!
我最不想要的就是你的健康课
Ugh! The last thing I want from you is a health class.
这不是健康课 是邪恶的测试
This isn't a health class, it's an unholy test,
来确定你是哪一种恶魔
to determine what kind of demon you are.
恶魔青春期
我是谁
真的吗 -是的
‐Really? ‐Yup!
而且我很确定我是这里唯二的恶魔
Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm the only other demon here.
所以 你还有别的选择吗
So‐‐ what other choice do you have?
好吧 来就来呗 -太棒了
Uh... All right. What the heck. -Yay!
我们的祖先诞生于
Our ancestors arose from the muck
泰坦的残骸腐土之中
of a decomposing Titan.
我们数量众多
And there are so many of us!
但所有恶魔可以分为以下三类
But all demons can be placed in three categories:
昆虫类 两脚兽类和野兽类
Bug, Biped and Beast.
好啦 这三种人人皆知嘛
Yeah, okay. Everyone knows about the three B's‐‐
别打断我
Do not interrupt!
虽然我很确定你不是昆虫类
Now, I'm pretty sure you're not a Bug,
但我们不能冒然排除任何可能
but we can't rule anything out.
作为昆虫类恶魔的一员
As a type of worm myself...
我是这一领域的专家
...I'm an expert on this subject!
开始吧
Let's begin.
昆虫类天生就可以通过舞蹈来交流 像这样
Bug types naturally communicate through dance. Like so!
真是诗情画意
Poetic.
不许你说我妈妈坏话
Don't you talk about my mother!
好吧 你跳的舞很没礼貌
Well, your dance was offensive
而且你结茧的尝试 属实可悲
and your attempt to spin a cocoon was just... sad.
实话实说 -我们能别提茧的事了吗
Honestly. - Can we just not talk about the cocoon?
好吧 来看看你是不是两脚兽恶魔吧
Okay. Let's see if you're a Biped demon.
他们两条腿走路 还有魔法胆汁囊 就像女巫一样
They walk on two legs and even have bile sacks just like witches!
所以这项测试
So for this test,
你要和我的一个小朋友
you're gonna have a duel
进行一场决斗
with a little friend of mine.
决斗 好啊好啊 开打吧
A scuffle, eh? All right, all right. Let's do it!
只不过 你要是输了 可别生气
Just, uh, don't get mad if you can't‐‐
哇 一个咒语都不会
Wow! Not a single spell.
就连昆虫类的恶魔也会些魔法呢
Even Bug demons have some magic.
好啦好啦 我们继续吧
It's fine, it's fine. Let's just keep going.
好的 测试你是不是野兽类只有一种方法
Okay, okay. There's only one way to test for Beast types.
我需要取一份血样
I'm gonna need a blood sample.
我是医学院的“毙业生”
I "gwaduated" from medical school!
看过检测结果后 我们得出了结论
After reviewing the results, we've come to a conclusion.
你直说吧
Lay it on me!
我不在乎我是哪类恶魔
Beast, Bug, Biped, I don't care.
我只想知道我是什么
I just wanna know what I am.
你
You...
就是你
...are you!
你就是你
“玩岁”
"Hooway"!
什么
Weh!
血液检测没有结果
The blood tests were inconclusive.
我们不知道你到底是什么
We don't really know what you are.
但没关系 因为
But that's okay 'cause
我们的友谊并不取决于你的身份
we don't need to know that to be your friends.
我以为你会有真正的答案
I thought you had real answers.
真正的答案就在你心里呀
The only real answer is inside your heart.
我不需要你告诉我要自爱 鹰鹰
I don't need you to tell me to love myself, Hooty.
我想知道我从哪儿来 我爸爸长什么样子
I want to know where I came from, what my dad looked like,
我长大后会是什么样子
what I'll look like when I grow up.
我的视频无人回复 寻人启事也杳无音讯
I don't have any responses to my video yet. Or my wanted posters.
可能我爸爸已经不在了 可能世上没有我的同类
Maybe my dad is gone. Maybe there's no one else like me.
我这辈子都不会知道答案
And I'll live my whole life without any answers.
别呀 我不想惹你生气
No! I didn't wanna make you mad!
我是很生气 生他的气 因为他不在我身边
Well, I am mad. At him, for not being here!
他抛弃了我
He left me alone!
嗯
Huh?
哦不 现在我也不开心了
Oh, no. Now I'm sad too.
至少蛋糕是好吃的
At least the cake is good!
它本应该是酥饼的
It was supposed to be a crumble!
鹰鹰 鹰鹰
Hooty? Hooty!
大王的事情变得有点 难以处理了
Things got a little, uh, messy with King.
但我不打算放弃
But I wasn't about to give up!
伊达说的话让我很困惑
What Eda said confused me.
她都已经骨瘦如柴了 要怎么变得更强大呢
How could she get stronger if she's bone‐tired?
也许是我想太多了
And maybe I was being a nervous Nellie,
但我可不敢冒触发猫头鹰野兽的风险
but I couldn't shake my fear of the Owl Beast coming out.
我 睡觉 哈 除非我能成为
Me? Sleep? Ha! Not until I can call myself
炽热群岛上最强大的女巫
the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles once again!
这是对你辛勤工作的奖励 爱你的鹰鹰
"A reward for all your hard work! Love, Hooty"?
主意不错 我刚好需要垫垫肚子
Hmm. Not a bad idea. I could use the fuel.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表