剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
You think you can handle this, squirt?
我什么都干得来
I can handle anything.
莉莉
Hey, Lily!
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
呃 -在市场上被摆了一道
Uh... - Getting scammed at the market
可真扫兴 但这给了我一个
was such a bummer, but it gave me an idea
赚外快的新点子
on how to earn a little more cash.
你想加入吗 虽然我的力量还没完全恢复
You wanna come? I may not be at full power,
但炼魔药我还是行的呀
but I can still make potions.
我就不了 谢邀 -好吧
I am quite fine. Thank you. - Aight.
你就继续自怨自艾 为诅咒了我而后悔吧
Have fun wallowing in self‐pity and feeling bad for cursing me.
回见了您呐
Bye!
这应该就是我的报应吧
I guess I deserve this.
肯定有什么办法能让我弥补对她的亏欠
There's got to be a way to make it up to her.
克劳索恩家会炼魔药的又不是只有她伊达琳
Edalyn isn't the only Clawthorne with a talent for potions.
探知魔药
我敢说她肯定很想看看城♥堡♥里面的情况吧
I bet she would love a peek inside the castle.
新室友来啦
New roomie check‐in.
我的好朋友还好吗 研究探知魔药呢
How's my bestie doing? A scrying potion?
露露 你是想暗中监视你的老朋友吗
Lulu, you're trying to spy on your old buddies?
我帮你呀 咱们可以查出他们的暗恋对象是谁
I can help. We can find out their crushes.
然后给他们取可爱的情侣名
We can give them cute couple names.
不 我自己能行 别跟着我
No! I can do this alone. Don't follow me!
还有别叫我露露
And don't call me Lulu!
普通好友会尊重她的意愿
A good friend would respect her wishes,
但神仙好友会倾力相助 不管她答不答应
but a better friend would help no matter what.
等我们打败了刺豚海狮 就可以得到好多蜗牛
When we defeat the Selkidomus and get a boatload of snails,
这样伊达很长一段时间都不用担心没钱了
Eda won't have to worry about money for a long time.
大王想吃小饼干 -全员集♥合♥
King want a cracker. - All hands!
听好了 船员们 最近刺豚海狮一直在海岸线附近横行
All right, crew. The Selkidomus has been ravaging the coastline.
最后一次出现是在蒸腾浅滩
It was last seen in the Simmering Shoals.
你们也知道规矩 “抓住猎物 奖励丰富”
You know the drill, "Snag the quarry, get the money galore‐y."
大家一起出力 赏金人人有份
We all do the work, we all get a cut.
我还债有望啦
I have many debts.
在此之前 要把船打扫得干干净净
Till then, keep everything shipshape.
这可不是什么愉快的游轮之旅
This ain't no pleasure cruise.
别拖累我们 小鬼
Don't be a burden, sea squirt.
你犯不着操心我
Oh, you don't have to worry about me.
不错嘛
Well,
你让我明白先前都小瞧你了
ye had me confront my own biases
我现在真是对你敬佩有加呀 小鬼
and I got nothing but respect for ya now, squirt.
我是说 水手
I mean, sailor.
谢谢 阿咸 你这话让我觉得自己真是团队中的一份子
Thanks, Salty. You make me feel like a real part of the crew.
因为你的确是啊
Well, that's because you are.
这是我的 你个鸡毛掸子
Hey, that's mine, you feather duster!
喂 大王想吃小饼干
Oof. Hey, King want a cracker.
快把饼干交出来 水怪饼干
这不是皇帝的魔符吗
Is that the Emperor's sigil?
这艘船是皇帝的吗
This ship belongs to the Emperor?
糟了 我得告诉露丝
Oh, boy. I gotta tell Luz.
真可惜 你没那个机会了
Unfortunately, you won't have the chance.
精灵眼泪 刺背兽的断牙 箭猪的刚毛 火蜂蜂蜜 配料 探知魔药
好了 下一个是火蜂蜂蜜
Okay, next is firebee honey.
没有了冰魔法 我要怎么拿到火蜂蜂蜜呢
How can I get firebee honey without ice magic,
没有了沉睡咒 我要怎么拔下箭猪的刚毛呢
or porcuspine quills without a sleeping spell?
没有了魔法 没有了魔法社 我又算什么呢
Who am I without magic, without a Coven?
也没有朋友吗
Without friends?
我是说
I said‐‐
虽然你不知道怎么搞定那群火蜂
You don't know how to get those firebees,
但我可以帮你 -不
but I can help. - No!
我不需要你的帮助 我说了别跟着我
I don't want your help. I told you not to follow me!
如果我是你 我会 -你会怎样
If I were you, I would‐‐ - You would what?
你会怎样都不重要 你又不是我
Because it doesn't matter. You aren't me.
你只是某种怪异的鸟头虫
You're just some kind of weird bird‐worm.
你根本不知道我都经历了什么
You have no idea what I'm going through.
我得靠自己炼出魔药
I have to do this alone,
如果连这都做不到 我算哪门子的女巫呢
because if I can't... what kind of witch am I?
对不起 露露 我是说 对不起 莉莉丝
Sorry, Lulu. I mean, sorry, Lilith.
好了 再来试一次吧
Now, let's try this one more time.
我们到了 蒸腾浅滩
We're here. The Simmering Shoals.
睁大眼睛 各位
Eyes peeled, mates.
她就在附近
She's close.
她来了
She's here.
帮她一把 小子们
Help her, boys!
使劲儿拉
Put your backs into it.
我成功了
I did it!
那那那是个幽灵海盗吗
Is that a‐‐ a ghost pirate?
我们的钱 我们被趁乱打劫了
The money! We're being robbed!
露丝 让那幽灵看看你的厉害
Show that specter what for, Luz.
钱没了
The money!
伊达 -嘿
Eda! - Hey.
你为什么要打劫我们的船 还有 你的腿怎么了
Why are you robbing our ship? And what happened to your legs?
这叫掩盖行踪
It's called disguising your tracks.
话说回来 你又怎么会在那艘船上
Now why were you on that ship to begin with?
你这样可能会丢掉小命的
You could've gotten killed.
想死现在也还来得及
That can still be arranged.
你们好 罪犯们
Hello, criminals.
只要你们乖乖按照我的话去做 接下来要发生的事
What's about to happen should be relatively painless,
应该不会太痛苦
if you just do what I say.
我们凭什么听你的
And why would we do that?
因为你们都不能使用真正的魔法
Because none of you can use real magic.
这可不好说 -或许是吧
‐You don't know that. ‐Maybe not,
但我知道你们正站在一种食肉植株上
but I do know that you're standing on a plant that eats flesh.
好了
Okay.
这个人类要继续当水手 偿还因她而遗失的钱财
The human will remain a sailor to repay all the money she lost,
而猫头鹰魔女会因打劫了皇帝的船
while the Owl Lady will be arrested again
再次被捕入狱
for attacking one of the Emperor's ships.
那是皇帝的船吗 -皇帝的船才有钱抢啊
Emperor's ship? - They're the only ones worth robbing.
你们为什么要捕猎刺豚海狮
Why are you guys hunting the Selkidomus?
这种生物性情温和 是你们在故意招惹它
It's a peaceful creature and you're provoking it.
皇帝命令我杀一只刺豚海狮 我只是在奉命行事
The Emperor ordered me to slay one. I'm just following orders.
我要扇你几巴掌帮你醒醒脑
Well, I'm just gonna smack you around a bit.
别伤害伊达
Leave Eda alone!
不如
How about...
我就这样把你们悬吊在炽热深海上方吧
I leave you dangling above the Boiling Sea?
在这一带 光是这蒸汽
Around these parts just the steam is enough
就足够造成三♥级♥烧伤了
to cause third‐degree burns.
但我也没必要那么恶毒嘛
But I don't have to be that mean.
只要你们中的一位跟着刺豚海狮的踪迹
No one will have to be a sailor or get arrested
杀死那头野兽
if one of you follows
我就不逼你们当水手
those Selkidomus tracks
也不抓你们进监狱
and slays the beast.
拿着 给你们点儿帮助
Here, I'll help.
你们非逼我来硬的是吧
You're making this difficult.
不去的话我就淹死这只鸟
Go or I drown the bird.
现在天黑了
Ah, it's dark now.
行吧
Fine.
我去吧
I'll do it.
露丝 等一下
Luz, wait!
露丝
‐ ‐ Luz!
想跟我斗你们还差得远呢 小蜜蜂们
I am not one to be trifled with, bees.
我可是个女巫 斩断
I am a witch... unhinged!
什么
What?
不不不 完蛋了
No, no, no, no, no!
我一个人根本办不到
I can't do this alone.
谁来帮帮我
I need help!
我来帮你了 露露
I'm here for you, Lulu.
没有哪位女巫是一座孤岛
No witch is an island.
尝尝我的怒火吧
Now face my wrath!
露丝 别伤害刺豚海狮
Luz, don't hurt the Selkidomus.
肯定还有其他的办法
We can find another way out of this.
你也听到他的话了 伊达
You heard what he said, Eda.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表