剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
大开眼界了吧 我的城♥堡♥确实有这般气派
Can't believe your eyes, huh? My castle does have that effect.
的确 真是满目奇景呢
Yeah. So much wonder.
你看到我看到的东西了吗
Are you seein' what I'm seein'?
这些雕刻都很古老
These carvings, they're ancient.
你这话是 是什么意思
Wh‐what does that mean?
我是说 如果我从未听说过这座遗迹
Well, if I've never heard about this ruin,
更别提这座小岛的存在了
let alone this entire island,
那么史学家们遗漏了一部分历史也是有可能的吧
who knows what other parts of history we scholars have missed?
你是说
Are you saying...
大王其实很可能是
That he may actually have been...
真正的众魔之王
The King of Demons?
啊 我眷恋的王国
Ah, my kingdom.
我 呃 我只是眼睛里进骨头渣子了
I, uh... I got some bone dust in my eye.
那上面是干嘛的
What was up there?
我有点想不起来了
I can't quite recall.
我只记得一声沉闷的咆哮
I just remember a muffled roar.
大概是某个仆从在颂扬我的大名吧
Probably some minion praising my name.
好吧 你们想回去了吗 虽然这地方真的很酷
Well, uh, wanna head back? This is all so cool,
但是伊达这会儿估计已经喝到第三杯苹果血了吧
but Eda's probably on her third cup of apple blood by now,
你们还记得上回把她从房♥顶弄下来有多难吧
and last time, it was real hard getting her off the roof.
陛下 是我呀 我是您忠诚的鹰鹰
Your Majesty! It's me, faithful ol' Hooty.
一直以来我都是在跟您闹着玩的 您应该知道吧
You know I was messin' around with you the whole time, right?
“陛下”
"Your Majesty"?
很显然 这片遗迹具有非凡的史学价值
It's clear these ruins are of immense historical value.
再多给我讲讲它们的故事吧
Perhaps you could tell me more about them.
我应该可以用传说故事来 嗯 款待二位
I suppose I could, uh, regale you with some tales.
这词我没用错吧 款待
Am I using that word right? Regale?
呃 各位 你们听到了吗
Uh, guys, are you hearing this?
我带你们看看我曾经的王座吧
I'll show you where my throne used to be.
是用我的敌人的牙齿所打造的
It was made from the teeth of my enemies and...
嘿嘿 其实坐着有点尴尬
...boy, was it awkward to sit in.
这些都是什么东西
What are these things?
开玩笑啦 我是不会让任何人尬在那里的哟 来个击掌 老弟
Just kidding. I'd never leave someone hanging. Up top, buddy.
这幅画展示的是我无情歼灭敌人的景象
And that's how I would annihilate my enemies.
这种事谁会走正当程序嘛 对吧
Who needs due process, am I right?
请问这幅图画又代表着什么呢 陛下
What does this image represent, my lord?
呃 具体内容回忆起来有点困难
Uh, it's hard to remember.
但那位帅气的恶魔是不是很眼熟呢
But that handsome devil looks familiar, huh?
观光到此为止 我们得撤了 现在立刻马上
Tour's over. We gotta go, now.
我还有好多东西没学到呢
But there's so much to learn.
这里的环境不太适合学习
This environment is not conducive to learning.
倒是很适合送命
It's conducive to death.
啊 看来你看过那个恐怖的怪物之间了
Ah, you saw the horrifying monstrosity room.
别担心 它们不会伤害你的
Don't worry, they can't hurt you.
这只可说不准 大家快跑
That one can. Let's go!
哇 莉莉丝 你确实有勤奋练习哦
Dang, girl, you've been practicing.
等咱们活着逃出去了你再夸赞我的学习成果吧
You may admire my progress when we get out of here alive.
你们快出去 我来拖住它 咱们在外面汇合
Get out of here. I'll hold it back and meet you outside.
伊达 我们一起对付它吧
Eda! We can fight it together.
你打不赢它的 快走
You can't beat this thing. Go.
好久不见啊 想我了吗
It's been a while. Miss me?
快跑快跑 别停别停
More running, less stopping!
伊达琳让我们在这里等她
Edalyn said to wait here.
怎么能让她孤军奋战呢
We can't let her fight it alone.
我们必须得回去
We have to go back.
伊达琳
Edalyn!
你受伤了 那只可怕的怪物到底是什么
You're hurt. What of that horrible creature?
它没法越过这个入口 我们安全了
It can't get past the entrance. We're safe now.
它一定是在保护这里不受入侵者打扰
That thing must be guarding this place against intruders.
但这里不是我的城♥堡♥吗 我们怎么会是入侵者呢
But it's my castle. How could we be intruders?
你根本不信这是我的城♥堡♥ 对吧
You don't believe this is my castle.
露丝 你觉得我在跟你撒谎吗
Luz, you think I would lie to you?
大王 我 -你没有撒谎
King, I... - You aren't lying.
你只是不知道真♥相♥罢了
You just don't know the truth.
看来是时候向你坦白我遇见你的经过了
It's time for me to tell you how we really met.
那是八年以前 当时我
Eight years ago, I was
为了躲避皇家社的追踪
looking for a place to hide
正在寻找藏身之处
from the Emperor's Coven.
我从未听说过这地方的存在
I never knew this place
而它就那样
existed, and it just
从雾中显现在我眼前
appeared out of the mist.
总之我登上了这座小岛
So I landed.
虽然我现在也依旧是个热辣女郎
Now, I was one hot tamale,
但是那天的沸腾雨
but the Boiling Rains
比我还要火♥辣♥许多
were even hotter.
我不得不去找地方避雨 而当我找到后
I needed shelter, but when I found it...
我发现自己并非孤身一人
I wasn't alone.
谁在那儿 快快现身
Who's there? Reveal yourself.
这些都是你搭的吗 你是个什么小可爱
Did you make all these? What are you?
我当时以为你只是一只走丢的小狗狗
I assumed you were just some stray dog,
然而那家伙忽然出现
but then that thing
要把我俩都给干掉
was gonna kill us both,
于是我抱起你三步并作两步地逃走
so I picked you up and bounced.
虽然我的理智告诉我不行 但我还是把你带回了家
Against my better judgment, I took you home with me.
我还给你搞了个项圈 因为
I had gotten you the collar 'cause...
嗨呀 有了新宠物不都得这样嘛 但是不久之后
well, that's what you do when you get a new pet. But then...
噢 看看你 就像一位大王统治着它的小东小西
Oh, look at you. A king amongst his subjects.
大王 大王
King. King!
它说话了 没错 你就是大王
It spoke. Yeah, that's right, a king.
你知道大王还会做什么吗
You know what else kings do?
大王会带好多的兵 还会吃美味的大餐
They command armies and eat delicious feasts.
这就是为什么
And that's how you got
你会一直以为
the idea that you were
自己是一位暴虐的帝王
some despotic overlord.
不过我之前从没见过你那么高兴 所以我就继续配合你了
Oh, but you were finally happy, so I kept playing along with it.
你 你骗人
Y‐You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
我的大军
My army...
我的大餐
my feasts...
我的王生
my life...
不要 把那玩意拿远点 它把我脑袋搅得好乱
Ah, no! Keep that thing away from me. It's messing with my head.
别这样大王 一切都会好起来的
King, it's gonna be okay.
你们只是在像往常一样嘲笑我 对吧
You're all just making fun of me like usual, right?
不是的
No.
不要不要不要不要不要不要不要
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不要
No!
大王
King!
大王 大王
King! King!
求你回来吧
Please come back!
我没办法飞行
I can't fly.
这里的树冠长得太茂密了
The tree cover is too dense.
我真后悔参与进来
I regret ever playing a part in this.
这就是悔恨的感觉吗
Is this what regret feels like?
真讨厌
I hate it!
我对他撒谎了 尽管我知道他很信任我
I lied to him, even though I knew he trusted me.
现在他孤身一只
Now he's all alone.
我们暂时先分头行动吧
For now, let's split up.
这个岛不大 大王的个头更小
The island is small, and he's even smaller.
他走不远的
He can't have gone far.
别担心 我们会找到他的
Don't worry. We'll find him.
大王 大王
King! King!
伊达没说错 对吧
Eda was right, wasn't she?
我从来就不曾是任何意义上的君王
I was never king of anything.
我对谁都不重要
I'm nobody.
你当然很重要 你对我就很重要
You are somebody, and I love that somebody very much.
对不起 我不该撒谎说我相信你
I'm sorry I lied about what I believed.
大家都说过谎
Everyone lied.
而我只是在自己的幻想中陷得太深 没有意识到而已
And I was too caught up in the fantasy to realize it.
我也不知道该怎么办了 露丝
I don't know what to do, Luz.
我已经分不清幻想和现实了
I can't tell what's real and what's fake.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表