剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
如果你和大王想要自♥由♥的话
If you and King want to be free...
我就得独自完成这项任务
...then I have to do this alone.
这什么时候成了你一个人的事了
What's this "alone" business?
你忘了吗 我们这些怪咖必须
Don't you remember? Us weirdos have to‐‐
必须什么 必须无时无刻绑定在一起吗
What? Stick together?
就因为跟我绑定在了一起
Because you stuck with me
你才失去了你的魔力
you lost your magic.
你当时差点被变成石头
You almost got turned to stone,
你现在甚至连
and now you can't even afford
苹果血都买♥♥不起
your apple blood
因为你还得为我吃什么而发愁
because you're worried about what I need to eat.
这一切都是我的错
It's my fault all this happened.
所以后果也得由我一个人来承担
That's why I've got to do this alone.
我会把欠你的都还清的 猫头鹰魔女伊达 我发誓
I'll make it all up to you, Eda the Owl Lady. I promise.
露丝
Luz!
好啦 束手就擒吧
All right, let's do this.
你觉得你这样跑来送死是在帮我吗
You think throwing your life away is gonna help me?
我告诉你 并不是
Well, it won't.
即使当时你根本不认识我 你还是帮我找到了大王的王冠
You helped me find King's crown when you barely knew me.
在我快被变成石头的那一刻 也是你救了我
You saved me from turning to stone
多亏了你 我才能跟我姐姐重归于好
and you even got me talking to my sister again.
所以 让你失望了 人类小姐
So, unfortunately for you my life is pretty great,
我的世界因为结识了露丝而变得很美好
because I'm friends with Luz, the human.
现在 你脑海里那些内疚的声音影响了你的判断
Now, your guilt‐ridden brain is clouding your judgment.
肯定有什么办法能解决问题
There's gotta be a way out of this
又不会让任何生物受伤
where no one has to get hurt.
伊达 你想学画人生中的第一个符吗
Eda, do you want to learn your first glyph?
你居然还意外的有点儿可爱
You're actually weirdly endearing.
不 我才不可爱
No, I'm not.
这玩意儿的味儿也太难闻了
Oh, that thing smells awful.
你居然还用手抓它 好恶心
Why are you touching it with your hands? Gross.
你才恶心呢 快把大王还给我
You're gross. Now give me King.
说实话 他闻起来也不怎么地
Actually, he smells pretty bad too.
还你了
Take him.
感谢你的热心服务 自己去找回家的路吧
Thank you for your service. You can find your own way home.
还有 记住别去以身犯险
And try to stay out of trouble.
皇帝可不是什么慈悲之人
The Emperor is not a merciful man.
拜拜
Bye!
我画的第一个符 还行吗
My first glyph. Did I do good?
太行了 画得很棒
Yeah, you did great.
小宝贝 来抱抱
Baby... aw!
等等 这什么情况 -别担心 大王
Wait, what is that? - Don't worry, King.
当刺豚海狮妈妈明白
Once the mother saw
我们不会对她的孩子构成威胁的时候
we weren't a threat to her baby,
她就冷静下来了
she calmed down.
这片区域很危险
This area is dangerous.
你们最好搬家到深海里
You need to move further out
更远的地方
into the sea.
绝了 它送了你一份来自海洋的大礼
Hot dang! It gave you the treasure of the sea.
是金子吗 还是金枪鱼 -是海涎香
Gold? Tuna? - It's selkigris.
这玩意儿在夜市会有人花重金收♥购♥
Ah, people pay big money for it at the Night Market.
这就是金钱的触感 露丝 -别闹 伊达
Ah, feel that money, Luz. -No, Eda!
住手 -尽情享受吧
Stop! - Luxuriate in it.
什么 你不喜欢奢侈的感觉吗
What? You don't like to luxuriate?
这儿还有一大堆等着呢
There's a whole pile of luxury right here.
别别别 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no.
给我也腾个地儿
Move over.
伊达
Eda!
抱歉之前把你拒之门外
I'm sorry for sending you away before.
让我求人帮忙 我实在开不了口
It's hard for me to ask for help.
没事的 我也觉得自己有点儿烦人
It's okay. I'm sorry for being all nosy‐nosy.
但是露露你知道吗 任何友谊都不是完全一帆风顺的
But hey, Lulu, every friendship comes with its ups and downs.
我说得对吧 我最好的朋友
Right, best friend?
我对此不作评论 小鹰
I'm not commenting on that, Hootsifer.
我有昵称了 好耶
A nickname? Hoot.
探知药水已经做好了
The scrying potion, it's ready.
我们回来了
We're home.
伊达 快来 我有个礼物要给你
Eda, come here. I have a gift for you.
为了证明我是可以信赖的
To prove that I'm trustworthy,
我这就让你看看皇帝城♥堡♥内部的情况
I'm giving you a peek inside the Emperor's castle.
早啊 -早
'Sup? - 'Sup?
我们能用它干点儿啥呢
What are we supposed to do with this?
什么都行 你们没看出来吗
Whatever you want. Don't you see?
这些士兵也不知道自己该干什么
These troops don't know what to do with themselves.
尽情放肆吧 你们想搞什么恶作剧都行
So go crazy. Pull whatever pranks your heart desires.
没有我在 他们对一切都茫无头绪
They're clueless without me.
哎哟 莉莉 你说得真是太对了
Oh, Lily, you couldn't have been more right.
还有那个黄金侍卫 就是个蠢货
And that Golden Guard... what a chump.
我现在心情再好不过了
Oh, I'm in a good mood.
谁想点个外卖♥♥
Who wants to get takeout
然后在鹰鹰身上画鬼脸呀
and draw faces on Hooty?
我我我 我都想 -也加我一个
Yay! Me, me, me! - I do! Yeah! I'm in.
我会保护你的 小鹰
I'll protect you, Hootsifer.
好了 你们想吃什么
All right, what do we wanna eat?
除了海鲜什么都行 -饼干
‐ Anything but seafood. ‐ Crackers.
不许点饼干
We're not ordering crackers.
蜜蜂 -我吃啥都行
‐ Bees! ‐ I'm fine with whatever.
我觉得一切又开始好转了
Things are starting to feel right again.
乖乖开门吧 人类
Knock, knock, human.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表