剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
鹰小伙烘焙水平不赖啊
Dang, owl boy can bake.
催眠荨麻
Sleeping nettles?
是的 一口就能让你睡上几个小时
Yup! One bite will put you to sleep for hours!
催眠荨麻不只会
Sleeping nettles don't
让你睡着
just put you to sleep,
它们还会加强你的梦境
they heighten your dreams!
你知道你刚刚把我和谁困在一起了吗
Do you realize who you just stuck me with?
鹰鹰 别让我睡着
Hooty, don't let me fall asleep.
是的 一口就能让你睡上几个小时
Yup! One bite will put you to sleep for hours!
好几个小时 好几个小时
For hours. For hours.
这也许是个机会
You know, maybe this is an opportunity.
正是猫头鹰野兽导致我背井离乡的
The Owl Beast is why I ran away from home.
它是我无法与人接近的罪魁祸首
The Owl Beast is the reason why I never got close to anyone.
而且猫头鹰野兽
And the Owl Beast...
就是我失去魔法的原因
is why I don't have magic.
你已经纠缠我很久了 笨鸟
You've haunted me long enough, birdbrain.
我想是时候让我纠缠你了
I think it's time for me to haunt you.
事情有进展了
Huh! Well, this is a development.
伊达琳 下楼来
Edalyn! Come downstairs, please!
妈妈 你喜欢我叠的餐巾吗
Mother, do you like my napkin folding?
很好看 小甜蚤
That's nice, sweet‐flea.
伊达琳 帮我们布置一下餐桌 好吗
Edalyn! Help us set up, won't you?
抱歉 梦中的妈妈
Sorry, dream‐mom.
我没时间
I don't have time for whatever
因为 我在执行任务
this is. I'm on a mission.
你偏要在
You're going to say
你♥爸♥爸离开去
that the night your dad leaves
颌骨镇的晚上这么讲话吗
for the Mandible.
爸爸
Dad?
小南瓜 是来送我的吗
Hey, pumpkin! Here to see me off?
爸爸 很高兴再次见到你
Dad! It's so good to see you again.
我只离开了一个小时
I was only gone for an hour.
我知道我这一走一时半会是回不来了 所以今晚
Hey, I know I won't be home for a while, so that's why tonight...
等等 我想起来了
Wait, I remember this now.
我会很有范儿地离开
...I'll be leaving in style!
不 我不会再让你毁了这一切
No! I won't let you ruin this again!
戴尔 莉莉丝 快给治愈社打电♥话♥
Dell! Lilith, call the healing coven, now!
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
是你的
It was yours!
伊达 我 哇哦 你在做什么
Eda, I... Whoa! What are you doing?
啊 瑞恩
Uh‐‐ Raine!
没什么 我没事
Uh, nothing. I'm fine.
你又在撒谎了 我好像永远无法读懂你
You're lying again. It's like I don't really know you.
因此我决定了
So, I've made a decision.
好了 好了 我知道结果是什么
Okay, okay. I know how this plays out.
但这次我准备好了 听到了吗 笨鸟
But I'll be ready this time. You hear me, birdbrain?
我要加入吟游诗社
I'm joining the Bard Coven and...
不不不 我讨厌这部分
No, no, no, I hate this part.
我觉得我们不适合彼此
...I think we should see other people.
对不起 伊达 我们结束了
I'm sorry, Eda. It's over.
你没事吧 这就是那个诅咒吗
Are you okay? Is this the curse?
告诉Ta吧 让Ta帮你吧
Just tell them. Let them help.
没事的 一切正常
It's fine. Everything's normal.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
别把Ta推开
Stop pushing them away.
你
You!
都是因为你
It was always you.
都是你的错
It was all your fault.
停止 毁坏 我的生活
Stop... ruining... my life!
别费心了 野兽 你不能再逃避了
Don't bother, beast. You can't run away anymore.
结束了
It's over.
没事的
It's okay.
我以为这是我对抗你的方式
I thought these were a way to fight you,
但我觉得正是因为他们 我们才能面对面站在这里
but I think they're the reason we can stand here, face to face.
听着 我们都不想待在这里
Listen, neither of us want to be here,
但事已至此 无法改变
but we are, and there's no changing that.
如果我们不能接受彼此 这场噩梦将永无止境
If we can't accept each other, this nightmare will never end.
你觉得怎么样 休战 先这样
So, what do you say? Truce? For now?
就像砂纸一样
It's like sandpaper.
我从没做过这么美的梦
Wow... I've never had a dream this pretty.
我的头
Ugh! My head.
天啊 我又变身了吗
Huh? Oh, geez, did I turn again?
我让情况更糟了
I made it worse.
我让情况更糟了
I made it worse!
鹰鹰 等等 没事的
Hooty, wait. It's okay.
鹰鹰
Hooty!
这身很性感嘛
Oh, girl. This is a hot look.
你们吓到回声鼠了
You're scaring the echo mouse.
如果他不开心 我将永远无法走进阿米蒂的心
If he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Amity's heart.
我是说 造个回家的传送门 我们得走了
I mean, make a portal back home. Uh... we have to go!
好了 小老鼠
Okay, little mouse.
如果你不想
If you don't want
告诉我菲利普的事
to tell me about Philip
也不知道他是怎么创造传送门的
or how he made his portal,
也许你能告诉我
maybe you can tell me
如何约一个
how to ask out
有棉花糖般头发的女神出去吗
a cotton‐candy‐haired goddess?
露丝的心已经因为纠结是
Luz's heart was torn
找回家的路
between finding a way home
还是追爱而破烂不堪了
and the pursuit of love.
你问我是怎么知道的
How'd I know all that?
我想我只是
I suppose I'm just attuned
共情能力很强罢了
to other peoples' emotions.
如果注意力分散 她是不会有任何进展的
She wasn't gonna make any progress if her attention was split!
阿米蒂聪明 酷 还有品位
Amity's smart, cool and classy.
约她出去应该很激动人心
Asking her out should be breathtaking,
情感要强烈 而且务求真实
emotional and real!
老家的人都说我油腻
Everyone back home said I was cheesy.
不能让阿米蒂也这么想
Can't let Amity think the same.
人生跌跌撞撞 阴郁无边
"As we stumble through life, gloom knows no bounds.
只有在脚踏实地才能发现真爱
You'll only find love when you're in the ground"? Ugh!
"附 我是指地下室"
"P.S. I mean the basement!"
鹰鹰 我可没时间搞这些
Hooty, I don't have time for this!
等下 我们有地下室
Also, we have a basement?
阿米蒂
Amity?
真是可笑 阿米蒂怎么可能在我们的
Oh, yeah, that's silly. Why would Amity be in our‐‐
阿米蒂
Amity!
露丝 我们在哪 我想是鹰鹰把我带过来的
Luz? Where are we? I think Hooty brought me here?
呃 这是我们的地下室
Ah, well, this is our basement.
对这一切我真的很抱歉 鹰鹰一整天都不太正常
I am so sorry about this. Hooty's been acting weird all day.
是啊 房♥屋恶魔过了几千年都会这样
Yeah. House demons get like that after a couple thousand years.
没关系的
It's fine.
听着 关于在我们家的那件事
Listen, about what happened at my place.
我觉得 要是我们能
I kinda‐‐ If we could just
把整件事都忘掉
forget about the whole thing
可能吧 我
maybe? I‐‐
嘿 我现在只想着
Hey! All I care about
把你带出
is getting you out of
我们奇怪肮脏的地下室
our dirty, weird basement.
糟了
Oh, no.
想要返回地上的世界
"To return to the world above,
你们必须穿过
make your way through the tunne
这条
of‐‐"
要是阿米蒂看到了 她肯定会觉得我是个废物
If Amity sees this, she'll think I'm such a loser.
这是什么
What is this?
咕咕
Hoot!
让我变出一些花儿
I'll conjure up some flowers
鹰鹰
Hooty!
让我们在愉悦的时光中握住彼此的手
We could hold wholesome hands For hours
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表