爷爷付钱
Grandpop will pay.
你在看猫咪视频吗
Are you watching your cats?
不是 据说有疯子挟持了人♥质♥
No, some nutters have taken hostages, apparently.
人♥质♥危机
两名人♥质♥被关押于罗伊斯屯的公♥寓♥中
挟持人♥质♥者为本地的一对夫妇
'The couple who are holding them are a local couple...'
瞧瞧这些八卦之徒
Eh, look at them - bloody rubber-neckers.
今天下午我们需要他们时 都到哪儿去了
Where were they this afternoon when we needed them?
但现在都在那里了 莫里
But they're there now, Murray.
他们现在就在那儿
They're there now.
天赐的礼物
A gift from God.
杰夫
Geoff?
紫色♥猫♥鼬已经离开栖息地
The purple mongoose has vacated its habitat.
什么
What?
河马 已经...
The...hippopotamus is...
死了 她已经死了 我闷死了她
dead. She's dead, I've smothered her.
天呐
Oh, God.
她死的过程痛苦吗
Did she suffer?
跟所有被谋杀的人差不多痛苦吧
Well, as much as anyone does if they're being murdered.
这不是谋杀
It wasn't murder!
是安乐死
It was a mercy killing.
-她不算活着了 -对 你解释过了
- She had no life. - Yeah, you explained all that.
她不会再受苦了 你也是
She won't suffer any more, and neither will you.
谢谢你 杰夫 看起来像自然死亡对吧
Thank you, Geoff. And it will look like natural causes?
不 我把抱枕塞在她嘴里忘拿出来了
No, I left the cushion stuffed in her mouth!
对我有点信心好吗 麦克 我又不是笨蛋
Credit me with some sense, Mike. I'm not an idiot.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过我要说 她不像你说的那么胖
I have to say, though, she didn't seem as big as you made out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有点内疚 她那体型对我来说顶多算丰满
Well, I felta bit bad. I mean, she was only what I'd call plump.
如果她想的话 可以自如地
She could have easily got up and down them stairs
上下楼梯
if she'd wanted to.
什么楼梯 我们住的是平房♥
What stairs, we live in a bungalow!
杰夫 你知道我们四年前就搬家了吧
Geoff, you do know we moved four years ago?
现在的情况就是
Yeah, you see, what's happened here is,
我进错房♥子了
I've gone to the wrong house.
我不是给你发了邮件吗
I sent you an e-mail!
我又打不开 我系统还是老掉牙的WIN95
Well, I can't open them, can I? I've only got Windows '95!
杰夫 你都干了什么
Geoff, what have you done?
你知道我们把房♥子卖♥♥给了谁吧
You know who we sold that house to, don't you?
不知道 谁
No, who?
宝琳 我回来了
Pauline, I'm home!
宝琳
Pauline!
宝琳
Pauline?
宝琳
Pauline!
宝琳
Pauline!
宝琳
Pauline!
罗伊斯屯的居民
The citizens of Royston vasey
非常在乎他们的小镇
do care about their town, passionately.
当被逼到绝境时 他们会采取极端措施
And when pushed too far they will resort to extreme measures,
就像那部电影里
like that film where the girl
买♥♥不起月经棉条的女孩 叫什么来着 莫里
who couldn't afford Tampax. What was it, Murray?
-《我是布莱克》 -对 《我是布莱克》
- I, Daniel Blake. - I, Daniel Blake, exactly.
你看 爱德华
Look, Edward!
我们反对边界变迁
We oppose these boundary changes
我们要求采取行动 对不对 乡亲们
and we demand action, don't we, folks?
采访柏妮丝·伍德尔
罗伊斯屯镇长
没错 行动
Yeah! Action!
一群跟风狗
Fucking sheep.
他们一定是听说了店里在打折
They must have heard there's a sale on.
将你转入他体内 将他传入你体内
We pass you to him. We pass him to you.
将你传入他体内 将他传入你体内
We pass you to him. We pass him to you.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
太疯狂了
Madness!
将你传入他体内 将他传入你体内
We pass you to him. We pass him to you.
将你传入他体内 将他传入你体内
We pass you to him. We pass him to you.
将你传入他体内 将他传入你体内
We pass you to him. We pass him to you.
不
No.
不
No!
将他传入...
We pass him...
本杰明
Benjamin?
在这栋房♥子里 我们永生不死
In this house, we don't die.