Our business is our business.
我们不插手别人的事
We keep our noses out of other people's affairs.
希望你们也别干涉我们...
We would invite you to extend us the same courtesy...
该变成本地人了
Time to become local.
天呐 你这是从哪儿找到的
Jesus. Where did you get this from?
这样就好多了
That's better!
人♥质♥之一 她在《罗伊斯屯日报》任职
One of the hostages. Works for the Chronicle.
是用她手♥机♥拍的
It came from her phone.
我们不会被你们的干预打倒
We will not be defeated by your petty meddling.
这是给本地人开的本地商店
This is a local shop for local people!
是时候夺回主动权了
It's time we took back control!
我要做出行政决策
And I'm making an executive decision.
得立刻派一组人去那里
We need to get a crew down there now.
你在干什么 关掉手♥机♥
What are you doing? Turn that off.
*我名唤强尼·史密斯*
* Hi, my name is Johnny Smith *
*我刚满14*
* I'm just 14 *
*我神气十足*
* And I'm strutting my stuff *
*我喜欢饶舌*
* I like to rap *
*我讨厌学校*
* I don't like school *
*老师太多*
* Too many teachers *
*规矩太多*
* Too many rules. *
*爸妈告诫我*
* My dad and mum say... *
*别去公园*
* Stay out of the park! *
《日报》
别相信你读到的东西
*尤其是夜黑人静的晚上*
* Especially at night when it's getting dark *
*但我不在乎*
* But I don't care *
*我目无尊长*
* Respect I lack *
*反正现在是白天*
* It's light anyway *
*因为进入冬令时了*
* Cos the clocks have gone back *
*我无视他们的告诫*
* I'll ignore their warning *
*这就是我本色*
* Cos that's my style *
*我都从没听说过...*
* I've never even heard of a... *
*恋童癖*
* Paedophile! *
迈过去 好
Step over it. Right...
今天有两节数学课 真无聊
Double maths today. Boring!
什么声音...
What's that noise...?
小孩 你跟我回家吧
Ere, little boy. Why don't you come back to my house?
我那儿有最新的游戏机游戏
I got the latest PlayStation game all set up.
赞 你有多余的手柄吗
Cool! You got a spare joystick?
有 你可以玩我的"柄"
Yes. And you can play with it.
我说不好 我妈不让 好难选啊
I'm not sure. Mum said not to. Oh, choices, choices.
我感觉像是上了某个电视益智问答节目
l feel like I'm on some sort of TV game show!
大家好啊
Hi, there!
大家好 我叫俗气·主持
Hi, there. My name's Cheesy Host,
欢迎收看新版的《安全抉择》
and welcome to another edition of Safe Choices.
强尼·史密斯 问答开始
Johnny Smith, your time starts now.
往那边一点
Over there.
问题一 你认识这个要带你走的男人吗
Question one - do you know the man you are about to go off with?
-不认识 -回答正确
- No. - Correct.
他有电费账单之类的身份证明吗
Does he have any identification, such as a current utility bill?
-没有 -回答正确
- No! - Correct.
他是否穿着好鞋子 或有其他迹象表明他不是变♥态♥
Is he wearing nice shoes or other signs he isn't a deviant?
-没有 -回答正确
- No! - Correct.
接下来是终极大奖题目 想好再回答
And here's your big money choice. Take your time.
你想跟那个陌生人走
Do you want to go off with the stranger,
还是安全地留在演播室 由你决定
or stay safe in the studio? It's up to you.
我选择安全 对吧
I'll stay safe, innit?
回答正确 他的奖品是什么 苏茜
Is the correct answer! What's he won, Susie?
他赢得了终身供应的常识
He's won a lifetime's supply of common sense!
你想跟我回化妆间吗
Would you like to come back to my dressing room
-我给你签名 -好呀
- and I'll give you an autograph. - Yes, please!
停
Stop!
仅仅因为他衣着讲究 貌似可信
Just because he's well dressed and plausible
不代表他就不是危险的性侵犯
doesn't mean to say he isn't a dangerous predator also.
跟我走 儿子 我带你回家
Come with me, son, I'll take you home.
谢谢 爸爸 以后我会尽力做出更好的选择
Thanks, Dad. I'll try and make better choices in future.
停
Stop!
你不知道
Didn't you know that 75%
有75%的性侵犯都是家庭成员吗
of all sexual predators are family members?
不 倒带
Oh, no! Rewind!
*我不会跟那个穿脏兮兮外套的人走*
* I won't go with the man In the dirty mac *
*也不会跟那个穿西装梳油头的男人走*
* Or the man in the suit With his hair slicked back *
*把门锁上 别让爸爸进来*
* Put a lock on your door So your dad can't get in *
*你爷爷要来吗 劝你不要相信他*
* Is your grandad's coming round? I wouldn't trust him *
*如果你想保护好自己 拥有美好的未来*
* If you want to stay safe And have a bright future *
*就用电脑在网络聊天室交朋友吧*
* Make friends in a chatroom On a computer. *
*砰*
* Boom! *
弹簧腿
老师 老师 老师 老师
Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir!
天呐 我真想念这个
God, I've missed this.
不如我们重温旧业吧 再组弹簧腿
Why don't we get back on the road again? Reform Legz Akimbo.
-此话怎讲 -你想想
- What do you mean? - Think about it.
现在有许多新的社会问题可写成舞台剧
There are so many new issues to do plays about now.
没错 我从没停止过写剧本
Exactly! And I've never stopped writing them!
《一吸便知》 关于为报复而泄露前任艳照
Suck It And See - a play about revenge porn.
《裂缝中的脸》 关于穆♥斯♥林♥布卡罩袍
Slit Face - a play about burqas.
都写好了 随时可以搬上舞台
It's all there, ready to roll out.
我一直在等待这个机会
It's what I've been waiting for!
-奥利 -这么多年都浪费在这份没有前途的工作上
- Ollie... - All these years, wasted in this dead end job.
-奥利 -就好像我终于从噩梦中醒来
- Ollie... - It's like I've finally woken up.
等等
Oh, hang on.
这仍是梦境 对吧
This is still a dream, isn't it?
奥利
Ollie!
不要
Oh, no.
9年级学生都在礼堂等你
You've got your Year 9s. They're in the hall.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 卡罗尔
Thanks, Carole.
9年级的 都静下来
OK, Year 9, settle down.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck off, you sad wanker!
很好
Great.
-你好吗 杰夫 -你好吗
- All right, Geoff? - All right?
-待会去巴拉丁酒吧吗 -或许吧
- See you down Palatine later? - Yeah, maybe.
搞毛啊
Fuck's sake.
哪儿坏了
Matter with it?
-杰夫 -靠
- Geoff! - Shit.
就想问问 要不要帮你先点杯啤酒
Just wondering if you want me to get you that pint in?
-不用了 埃迪 -你确定吗
- Nah, you're all right, Eddie. - Sure?
-确定 -那等会见
- Yeah. - See you later, then.
回见
See you later.
干得好啊
WD—40 on that.
你什么时候被释放的 爸
So, when did you get released, then, Pop?
我在狱中表现良好 提前释放
I get time off for good behaviour.
21年 简直荒唐 不过个蹩脚的金字塔骗局
21 years. Ridiculous! For a lousy pyramid scheme.
你徒手杀了一个人
You killed a man with your bare hands.
是啊 因为他没付金字塔骗局的钱
Yeah - for not paying what he owed under the pyramid scheme.
你来这里有何目的
What do you want here?
我要你告诉我里奇在哪儿
I need you to tell me where Richie is.
-不 -我知道他在做什么
- No. - I know what he is doing.
都过去15年了 放下吧 爸
It was 15 years ago, let it go, Pop.
他仍是我儿子
He is still my son.
我不会告诉你的
I won't do it!
-晚安 爷爷 -晚安 爷爷
- Good night, Grandpop. - Good night, Grandpop.
姑娘们 我差点忘了 我给你们带了礼物
Hey, girls, I almost forgot. I got presents for the both of yous.
至于你 梅茜
And for you, Maisie...
看见没
See?
多漂亮啊
Beautiful!
或许明天你们想跟我去游泳
Perhaps tomorrow you would like me to take you swimming, eh?
除非你们爸爸帮我做了其他安排
Unless of course your daddy has other plans for me?
很好
Good.
进屋吧 外面很冷
Come inside, it's cold.
谁想在身上打洞啊
Who wants to get some piercings done, eh?