Er. . . Isle of Wight.
-种族歧视 -就这里 谢谢你芭芭拉
- Racist. - Just here, thank you, Barbara.
找你的钱
There you go.
-谢谢 芭芭拉 回见 -谢啦
- Thank you, Barbara. See you. - Thank you.
芭芭拉她变得有点激进 不是吗
Barbara's gone a bit militant, hasn't she?
对 他是有点
Yes, he has.
你的哈维叔叔也会同意的
Your Uncle Harvey would have approved.
如你所知 他喜欢看到东西都被正确地打上标签
He always liked to see things correctly labelled, as you know.
所有东西都在一个地儿 并且正确摆放
A place for everything, and... everything in its place.
是啊 我记得
Yes. I remember.
钥匙是在下面吗
Is the key under the mat?
差不多吧
Sort of.
请自便
Make yourself at home.
瓦莱婶婶 你还好吗
Auntie Val...are you all right?
我好着呢
Yes, quite all right.
所有东西都摆放得井井有条
Everything's perfectly in order.
需要我脱鞋吗
Do you want me to take my shoes off?
随你便
If you like.
打击一定很大吧
Must have been quite a shock.
哈维病了有一段时间了
Harvey had been ill for some time.
至少我不用独自面对
But at least I didn't have to face it alone.
你好 本杰明
Hello, Benjamin.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
都没人和我们玩
We've had no-one to play with.
好多好多年了
For years and years and years.
天啊
Oh, God.
我都忘了
I'd forgotten.
破坏者必须年满16岁
-好吗 兄弟们 -好啊
- All right, lads. - All right.
要来张影碟吗
Do you, er...need any DVDs?
《黑客帝国》
什么玩意
You what?
影碟 他们连影碟都不知道啊
DVDs! They don't know what DVDs are.
和录像带差不多 但你不需要倒带
They're like videos, but you don't have to rewind them.
我们有最新最全的盗版呢
We've got all the latest ones on pirate.
有《黑客帝国》 《第六感》
We've got Matrix, we've got Sixth Sense,
影片最后证实了主角是鬼
where he turns out a ghost at the end,
-还有《风月俏佳人》 -尽管是部爱情片
- We've got Pretty Woman. - Though that is a love.
是爱情片 但不是三♥级♥片♥ 有剧情的
It is a love, and not like a bluey love, more like a drama love.
说实话 无聊死了
Yeah, pig-shite boring, to be honest.
你说得没错 兄弟
Nah, you're all right, mate.
我们还有好看的恐怖片 《沉默的羔羊》
We've got some good horrors. Silence of The Lambs.
很棒的杀戮内容 虽然拿了奥斯卡
Good killings, though it did win an Oscar.
文戏太多了
Too much acting.
《绿里奇迹》
Green Mile.
里面有电刑 眼球爆裂
Got a good death by electric, and all things coming out his eyes.
《猛鬼街》 她被自己的床吃了
Nightmare On Elm Street, where she gets ate by her own bed...
经典
Classic!
感觉都是老片子
0h, they're all, like, bare old.
你们有没有更现代一点的
You not got any, like, modern ones or anything?
靠拢
Come here.
你们知道《终结者》出了第二集吗
Did you know they've made a Terminator 2?
就是这个
There you go!
好啦好啦
Hokey-cokey pig-in-a-pokey!
早上好 求职者们
Good morning, job-seekers!
天啊 这里好臭 没人能闻出来吗
Ooh, God, it stinks in here, can no-one smell it?
帮我开个窗好吗 你叫什么名字
Open a window for me, will you? What's your name?
-米奇 -谢谢 米奇亲亲
- Mickey. - Thank you, Mickey, love.
在你开窗之前
But before you do...
我要你们都深深地用鼻子吸一口气
I want you all to breathe in through your noses
记住这股恶臭
and remember that stench.
因为那是懒惰的气息
Cos that is the smell of idleness.
那是在凌晨四点吃掉一个冷掉的
It's the smell of dirty little bum cracks pumping out the gas
从廉价超♥市♥买♥♥的馅饼后
from a Kwik Save No Frills pasty.
放出来的屁的臭味
Eaten cold at four in the morning,
因为时间对你们毫无意义
cos time has no meaning for you.
那就是你们的气味 求职者们
That is your smell, job-seekers...
而我
and I...
是空气清新剂
am an aerosol.
你可以再说一遍
You can say that again.
你说什么
Er...I beg your pardon?
你刚才说话了吗
Did you just say something?
-没有 -你叫什么名字
- No. - What's your name?
-罗斯 -罗斯
- Ross. - Ross.
我希望我们之间不会产生矛盾
I hope I'm not going to have any problems with you.
会吗
Am I?
我觉得不会
Not as far as I'm concerned.
很好
Good.
上前坐到米奇亲亲旁边
Come and sit up here at the front next to Mickey love,
这样我能盯紧你
where I can keep an eye on you.
好了 其余人 如果你们还记得
Right, the rest of you, put your hands up
在指定时间出现在指定地点
if you can remember what it was like
是什么感受 就举起手
to have to be in a certain place at a certain time.
在这里 今早
Here...this morning?
是的 谢谢 亲爱的瓦迪先生
Yes, thank you, Mr Waddy love.
这会给你一种使命感 对不对
And it gave you a sense of purpose, didn't it?
这就是我们今天要探索的东西
So that's what we're going to be looking at today -
动机
motivation.
米奇亲亲 你能分发一下笔吗
Mickey love, can you dish out the pens please,
宝琳的笔
Pauline's pens?
我清楚地知道一共有几支
And I know exactly how many there are,
所以别想着把笔夹在屁♥股♥里偷走了
so don't be thinking you can smuggle them out in your bottoms.
好
Yeah!
马上回来
Be back in a sec.
抱歉 米奇 我做不到
Sorry, Mickey, I can't do this.
罗斯 求你了 继续下去吧
Ross, please, just keep going.
我不觉得这样有用
I don't think it's doing any good.
有用的 对不对 医生
It is, isn't it, doctor?
绝对值得一试
Certainly worth a try.
患有这种痴呆症的病人
Patients with this form of dementia
可以从这种情景重现中受益
do benefit from these re-creations.
这叫做回忆疗法
It's called reminiscence therapy.
但为什么偏偏挖出这一段
But why dredge all this up?
那段时期对我们所有人来说都很可怕
It was a horrible time for all of us.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
宝琳
Pauline?
宝琳 你没事吧
Pauline, are you OK?
你是迷路了吗
Are you a little bit lost?
好吧
Yeah.
你进这间房♥ 去吧
You're in this room. Come on.
就这样 进去吧
That's it. In you go.
好了
Here we go.
对哦
Right.
早上好
Good morning.
我的名字叫做...
My name is...
-宝琳 -宝琳·坎贝尔-琼斯
- Pauline. - Pauline. ..Campbell-Jones.
我是不是做过这个环节了
Have I done this bit?
我们今天在这里
And we're all here today...
是为了和职业有关的事
Something to do with jobs.
盖恩斯先生
Mr Gaines,
也许你稍微激怒一下宝琳会有帮助
perhaps it would help if you were to provoke Pauline a little.
在板子上写一句粗话
Write a rude message on the board.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I want to do that?
我认为你们以前的关系很复杂
I believe the relationship between the two of you was complex.
他上了她
He bummed her!
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
极其强烈的情绪
It is often the extremes of emotion
通常可以激活额叶皮质
that trigger the frontal cortex.
好吧
All right.
但我不觉得我所做的事能够...
But I don't see how anything I could do could...
滚开 罗斯 你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Piss off, Ross! You smug speck of dole scum!
她打伤了我的下巴