Nothing?
这个男人就着薯条吃过活猫
A man who once ate a live cat with chips.
这个男人在商场后面 把另一个男人的头
A man who once twist another man's head off
拧下来了
round the back of Halfords.
这个男人可以杀了你 轻而易举
A man who could kill you - like that!
我敢打赌你塞不进这个罐子
I bet you couldn't fit inside this jar.
什么
What?!
你说自己无所不能 那就证明一下
You said you could do anything. Prove it.
我才不用证明什么给你看
I don't have to prove myself to you.
-所以你做不到咯 -你敢质疑我
- So you can't? - You dare doubt?
如果我横竖要死 我什么都敢做
If I'm going to die, I can dare anything.
我认为这不可能
And I say it's impossible.
不可能
Impossible.
-我不相信你 -当心了
- I don't believe you. - Take care.
-我绝不怕你 -绝不吗
- I never shall. - Never?
没有任何事能让我害怕
Nothing could make me.
除非我亲眼看见
Unless I see it with my own eyes.
那么 无信仰的婊♥子♥ 在你死前
Then, whore of an unbeliever, before you die,
你会看到 对爸来说 没有不可能
you shall see that for Pop, nothing is impossible.
你将亲眼看见并相信
You shall see and believe.
不 里奇 不能又把我关上一千年
No, Richie, no! Not another thousand years...
抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you! I got you!
抓到你了
I got you!
我抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you! I got you!
抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you! I got you!
抓到你了 我抓到你了
I got you! I got you!
不能这样下去 姑娘们 我们得让本杰明回来
This can't go on, girls. We must somehow get Benjamin back.
打破咒语
Break the spell.
本杰明 为什么是本杰明
Benjamin! Why Benjamin?!
那个暴♥政♥的推动者 变♥态♥的小恶魔
That agent of misrule. That imp of the perverse.
以后这栋房♥子里不许再提起这个名字
This name will not be mentioned in this house!
谁让本杰明进来的 这个男孩
Who let Benjamin in - this boy?
但现在他是个男人了
But now he is a man?!
他的手是我的手
His hands are my hands.
怎么回事
What is this?
我在和本杰明说话 他就在里面
I'm speaking to Benjamin now. Somewhere inside this.
你必须反抗
You must fight it.
-反抗到底 -这双手都摸过什么
- Fight it! - Where have these hands been?
现在我仍能感受到它们被一只袜子束缚着
Even now I can feel them constricted by a sock.
这只袜子紧包着拳头 拳头握着男根
A sock placed over a fist - itself placed over a male member,
男根激动得像是要喷射肚皮煎饼
excited to the point of making tummy pancakes,
不过是射到这只袜子里
but into said sock.
用的可是我的双手啊
And they are my hands!
把他赶出来 本杰明 结束这场闹剧
Expel him, Benjamin! End this folly!
刚刚发生了什么事
What just happened?
拯救罗伊斯屯
你看 爱德华 我们得跟着蓝点走
Look Edward, we need to follow blue-dot!
莫里 我都干了什么好事
Oh, Murray, what have I done?
你把我们小镇变成了无名之地
You've turned our town into a nameless piece of land
任由别人像钻蛀牙一样把它钻透
that can be drilled through like a rotten tooth.
我还以为他们只是埋些电缆
I thought they were just laying some cable
我们终于能有宽带上网了
and we'd finally be getting broadband.
我不知道会变成这样
I didn't know it would come to this.
不管是谁 希望他们给你的报酬足够优厚
Well, I hope they paid you well, whoever they are.
他一分钱都没给我
He didn't pay me a penny.
那你为什么这么做
Why did you do it then?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
他逼我的
He made me.
肚子刺痛
A stitch!
快 塔布斯 进去
Quickly, Tubbs, in here.
我们去伦敦需要"付照"吗
Do we need a pissport to go to London?
别出声
Quiet!
安全了 塔布斯
All clear, Tubbs.
塔布斯
Tubbs!
塔布斯
Tubbs!
塔布斯
Tubbs!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
这里是斯旺西[威尔士南部]吗
Is this Swansea?
你是谁 这是什么地方
Who are you? What is this place?
现在这里是老婆金矿了
It's a wife-mine now.
拜托
Please,
求求你 有人吗
please, someone!
罗伊斯屯
抱歉
Sorry, mate.
请问一下 这辆火车去机场吗
Excuse me. Does this train stop at the airport?
我要赶飞机
I need to catch a flight...
去赫佐斯洛伐克
to Herzlovakia.
再见了 本杰明
Well... Goodbye, Benjamin,
我们会想你的
we shall miss you.
希望你能原谅我们
I hope you can forgive us.
当然了 但瓦莱婶婶 有时候
Of course. But you know, Auntie Val, sometimes...
就是回不去了
..You can't go back.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但可以去拜访
But you can visit.
是的
Yes.
可以去拜访
You can visit.