不 先生 我是市政委员会的代表
No, sir, I am a representative of the council.
本地的市委会吗
Local council?
是的 首先 我必须告诉你 你和你妻子
Yes, and first of all, I must tell you that you and your wife
一直擅自占住了这栋建筑
have been squatting on this property.
那是因为厕所坏了
That's because the toilets are broken.
你应该去管管那个事
You should be doing something about that
而不是来骚扰无辜市民
rather than harassing innocent citizens.
其次 你不应该在住♥宅♥楼宇
Secondly, you should not be running a business
经营生意
from residential premises.
她想堵住我的洞
She tried to block my hole!
你们带着徽章和表格进来这里
You come in here with your badges and forms,
对我们这样安分的本地市民
telling good local people like us
指手划脚
that we can't do this and we can't do that.
你们以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
你们没有权力
You have no power here.
好了 行了
All right, fine.
我们让社会服务机构来处理吧
We'll leave this one with Social Services.
介意我给你们俩拍张照吗
Would you mind if I got a quick picture of the pair of you?
我在《罗伊斯屯日报》工作
I work at the Chronicle.
当然可以 我一直想登上本地报纸
Certainly. I've always wanted to feature in the local paper.
你听到她说的了 塔布斯
You heard the woman, Tubbs.
脱衣服吧
Get undressed.