风尘女子 30
Dirty Gertie - number 30!
我想我一直知道自己喜好特殊
I suppose I've always known I fancied something a bit different.
想要更多
A bit extra.
一些...
A bit...
丹尼•拉•鲁 52
Danny La Rue - 52.
那里有个酒吧 叫菠萝菠萝蜜吧
There were a bar. Naki-Naki-Nak-Naks.
挂满霓虹灯光 就像皮肖姆公园
All coloured light bulbs, like Peasholm Park.
但没有微型海战
But without the miniature sea battles.
所有小伙子都打扮得像姑娘一样
All these lads done up as lasses.
不可思议 十分美丽
Amazing. Really quite beautiful.
穿着流苏上衣 袒胸露乳
Titties with tassels and everything.
其中有些人的行为不方便描述
Some of them doing things what it's not nice to talk about.
用某个部位开啤酒瓶盖
Cracking open beer bottles with their whatsits.
就是 某个洞洞
The ones that have, you know, had the op.
有的人 用那里射出乒乓球
Firing ping-pong balls, some of them.
让我想起老版摇奖机 很搞笑 但是
Reminded me of the old bingo balls, in a funny way, but...
我一直低着头不看
..I kept me eyes down.
突然间 他出现了
And suddenly, there he is.
克里姆
Cream.
我和你 2
Me and you - number 2?
来杯茶 3
Cup of tea - number 3.
我没想到他那么感兴趣
I didn't think he were that bothered,
但当我返回酒店房♥间...
but when I got back to my hotel room...
敲门 24
Knock at the door. 24!
发现他在后面跟着 克里姆
Turns out he'd followed me back. Cream.
大腿 11
Legs. 11.
大腿 11
Legs... 11.
第二天早晨
Next morning...
太阳出来啦 29
Rise and shine - 29!
我叫他跟我回国 和我一起住
I asked him to come back. To live with me, back here.
他答应了
And he said yes.
知道吗 有那么一瞬间...
And you know what, for a bit...
非常好 62
Tickety-boo. 62.
活人 5
Man alive. Number 5.
有一天 克里姆说他想来个彻底的
Then one day Cream said he wanted to go the whole hog.
拿掉他的那根
You know, have it off - his whatsit.
医嘱 9
Doctor's orders, number 9.
他说想当我真正的妻子
He wanted to be what he called "a proper wife" to me.
所以他去做手术了
So, in he went.
结果出意外了
Then he took bad.
我不明白他们为什么无法保持医院干净
I don't see why they can't keep hospitals clean.
以前都没有这种问题
Never used to be a problem.
希拉婶婶在病房♥里怕得要死
My Auntie Sheila was feared like Himmler on her ward.
突然间 某日下午...
Suddenly, one afternoon...
天国之门 78
Heaven's gate. 78.
独自一人
On its own...
独自一人
On its own...
..Number one.
9年级的 都静下来
OK, Year 9, settle down.
今天我们来学习一下即兴喜剧
Now, today we are going to be looking at Commedia dell'Arte,
大家找好自己的搭档
so I want everyone find a partner.
老师 你之前不是演员吗
Sir, didn't you used to be an actor?
-你说什么 贾米拉 -在你当老师之前
- What's that, Jamilla? - Before you were a teacher,
我记得你有个剧团之类的吧
I swear you used to have a theatre company or something?
是的 很久以前的事了
Yeah. Back in the mists of time, I did.
当时有三个成员 我 戴夫和菲尔
There were three of us - me, Dave, Phil...
-菲尔·普罗克特吗 -就是电视上那位
- Phil Proctor?! - Yes, Phil Proctor off the telly.
我们之前也四处到学校演出
We used to visit schools like this
接触和你们差不多的孩子
and meet kids like you,
然后表演一些基于社会问题的舞台剧 就像...
and perform issue-based plays on stages like this...
什...
Wh...?
怎么回事
What's going on?
问这个家伙吧
Ask this lot.
我收到你学生寄来的粉丝信
I got a fan letter from one of your students saying
信上说 他们最爱的老师即将退休
that their favourite teacher was about to retire,
问我们能否来进行一次特别演出
could we come and do a special performance.
所以我们就来啦
So, here we are!
-上去吧 老师 -什么
- Go on, sir! - What?
我们想看你表演
We want to see you acting!
老师 老师 老师
Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir!
上来吧
Come on!
好吧
Sod it.
我们要表演什么
So, what are we going to do?
我们想表演你最拿手的 奥利
Well, we thought we'd do one of your best, Ollie.
《远离变♥态♥》 要当心危险陌生人那出剧
Perve Swerve - a play about stranger-danger.
但太久远了 我需要准备一下
But it's been so long, I need time to prepare.
准备好了
I'm ready.
很快你就自♥由♥了 死亡将终结
Soon you'll be free, death will end
我们会将你从鬼门关拉回来
We'll pull you back through the great U-bend
亡者无法吸尘 无法扫地
The dead can't hoover, can't sweep a brush
也无法往水箱里再注满亮蓝色液体
Or refill a cistern with bright blue flush...
什么
What...
我在这下面干什么 为什么...
What am I doing down here. Why...?
为什么我这么困
Why am I so sleepy?
你昨晚吃的蛋糕里
The cake you ate last night was laced with
含有这只蟾蜍的皮肤提取物
an extract from the skin of this toad.
科罗拉多蟾蜍
Bufo Alvarius.
这会对你的精神造成影响
It has a psychotropic effect.
为了下一步 你的意识必须是游离不稳的
Your consciousness must be fluid for what is to follow.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
哈维叔叔
Uncle Harvey!
他不是... 死了吗
I thought... he was dead.
虽死犹生
A living death.
他被保存在灵魂与肉体分离之际
Preserved at the point of the soul's departure.
他全身的体液
His every bodily fluid replaced
都被换成了他发明的防腐酊
with an embalming tincture of his own devising.
我无法形容他有多高兴
I can't tell you how happy he was,
得知自己终于能够摆脱
knowing that he was finally going to be free
自身精♥液♥带来的诅咒后
of the curse of his own semen.
但为什么
But why?
虽然他的肉体不行了
His body might have failed,
但他也不再需要这副躯壳了
but he need not.
我们只需找个供哈维灵魂寄居的宿主 本杰明
We need only a host, Benjamin, and Harvey's soul can live on.
宿主
A host?
一个自愿的容器
A willing vessel.
一个有血缘关系的家族成员
A member of the family.
一个古老的仪式
An ancient ceremony.
姑娘们确实爱读那些书
The girls do love their books.
什么 她们在干什么
What. . . what are they doing?
不
No!
不
No!
开始吧
Let us begin.
到时 气氛会很紧张
Now, tensions are going to be running high,
所以 拿捏好语气很重要
so it's important to strike the right tone.
不用你教前辈怎么做事 莫里
Don't teach your grandmother how to suck cocks, Murray.
我很擅长应对大批群众
I'm very good with big crowds.
黑五时 我肘击了一个小姑娘的喉咙
On Black Friday I elbowed this lass in the throat,
抢到了一部50英寸的三星电视
got myself a 50-inch Samsung.
这个小镇的未来悬而未决
This town's future hangs in the balance.
人们最在意的就是自己的社区
There's nothing people care more passionately about than their own community.
没人来 打脸了吧
You were saying?
走吧
Come on.
地图
Map.
你在干什么 快出来
What are you doing?! Come out of there!
要是你被我丈夫发现 我...
If my husband sees you, I...
爱德华 爱德华
Edward, Edward!
我被抓进"手鸡"里了
I've been catched in the tephelome!
放我出去
Let me out!
看啊 爱德华
Look, Edward!
安静点 塔布斯 我在教训这俩不带把的
Quiet, Tubbs! I'm teaching the No-Tails a lesson.
我们自己的事自己处理