剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
我不是故意伤害他的
Well, I didn't mean to hurt him!
可是… 我那么做了
But... I did.
因为我从一开始就没告诉他我和道恩的野餐
Because I wasn't honest with him about my picnic with Dawn from the start.
也许你应该告诉他
Maybe you should tell him that.
如果还不算太晚的话
If it's not too late.
可是道恩和我在一起
But Dawn and I are hanging out.
别担心我 小伊
Don't worry about me, Eep.
去找他吧 去找盖
Go to him. Go to Guy.
我会的 我会的!
I will. I will!
我来找你了 盖!
I'm coming for you, Guy!
你是对的
You were right.
里莫瑟罗斯很神奇
Rhimotheros is amazing.
我一直在看
I can't stop watching.
调整好你自己
Pace yourself.
好东西日落时开始出现
The good stuff starts at sunset.
好东西? 像什么?
Good stuff? Like what?
不, 不 不剧透
no, no. No spoilers.
你只需要拭目以待
You just have to watch.
再来点香蕉片吗?
want some more banana chips?
当然
Sure.
酷
Cool.
去给我们拿点来 G男
Go grab some for us, G‐Man.
你有我了 T骨
You got me, T‐Bone.
我一直都有你
I always got ya.
因为这是最好的朋友该做的
'Cause that's what best friends do.
盖宝 我喜欢你的歌♥
Guy‐Baby. I like your song.
歌♥? 我没在自己唱歌♥ 因为我以为我是孤独的
Song? I wasn't singing to myself 'cause I thought I was alone.
不过 你喜欢吗?
No. But you liked it?
喜欢
Loved it.
那么 今天早上…
So, about this morning‐‐
忘了吧
Forget it.
你和道恩在一起意味着坦克和盖有更多时间
You and Dawn hanging out means more Thunk and Guy time.
我们基本上是分不开的
We're basically inseparable.
好
good.
也许我们以后可以聚在一起谈谈
Well, maybe we can get together to talk later.
我参加
I'm in!
太棒了!
Great!
坦克不会介意吧?
And Thunk won't mind?
T骨? 不会的
T‐bone? Nah.
T骨很酷
T‐bone's cool.
完美 那么 瀑布呢 日落呢?
Perfect. So, waterfall? Sunset?
好东西从日落开始出现
The good stuff starts at sunset.
日落 日落
Sunset. Sunset.
日落是敞开的 到时候见
Sunset's wide open. See you then.
好极了
Great.
因为这是最好的朋友该做的
'Cause that's what best friends do.
做 做
Do. Do.
什么也不会失去的
All is not lost.
你会出去的 菲尔
You'll get outta here, Phil.
你得保持清醒
Just need to keep your wits about you.
没有理由发疯或怎么样的
No reason to descend into madness or anything.
我同意 真菲尔
I agree, real Phil.
如果你开始产生幻觉 你就完了
If you start hallucinating, you're finished.
愚蠢的鬼叫井
Stupid screaming wells.
铲
Push.
端
Scoop.
倒
Throw.
还有多久会有好东西出来?
So, how much longer until the good stuff happens?
不久还是很快?
Soon to very soon?
急什么? 你要去什么地方吗?
Why? Do you have somewhere to go?
什么? 我? 去?
What? Me? Go?
什么地方? 去见小伊?
Somewhere? To meet Eep?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你为什么这么问?
Why would you even say that?
我 我没问
I, I didn't.
是的 我了解
Yeah, no, I know that.
马上回来 T骨
Be right back, T‐Bone.
香蕉片快吃完了
The banana chips are running low.
等等 你什么意思? 碗还是满的
Wait. What do you mean? The‐the bowl is full.
对 对
Right. Right.
这些枕头不平整了?
are these pillows lumpy?
我去鸡笼再拿些新羽毛来
I'll go to the chicken seal coop and get some more fresh feathers.
别管枕头了 你会错过好东西的
Forget the pillows. You'll miss the good stuff.
有了 好东西!
there it is. The good stuff!
你是对的 那是不寻常的经历
You were right. That was quite a ride.
好了 再见 T骨
Well, see you later, T‐Bone.
那可不是什么好东西
That's not the good stuff.
那只是一片树叶
That was a leaf.
小伊在等我 我需要一个借口
Eep's waiting. I need an excuse.
等等 叶子 树
Wait. Leaf. Tree.
树需要水
Trees need water.
水来自井
Water comes from a well.
井
The well!
我刚想起来我跟菲尔说过日落时帮他挖井 再见
I just remembered I told Phil I'd help with the well at sunset. Bye.
但你会错过一切
But you'll miss everything.
那是水 它是所有生命的源泉
It's water. It's the source of all life.
它不能等待
It can't wait.
我忘了拿这些
Forgot to grab these.
你知道 为了… 为了井
You know, for the... for the well.
朋友的友谊王冠?
Friendship crown for a friend?
为什么除了我 每个人都会做这些东西?
How is it that everyone can make these things except me?
没什么 这次野餐就是你做的
It's okay. You made this picnic.
就是为弥补我们上次野餐
Just making up for our last picnic.
对不起 盖
I'm sorry, Guy.
我应该告诉你我和道恩有计划的
I should have told you Dawn and I had plans.
我不应该对你那么粗鲁
And I shouldn't have been rude to you.
你值得更好的
You deserved better.
我明白
I get it.
朋友也要交朋友
Friends gotta friend.
是啊 但没理由伤害朋友
Yeah, but there's no good reason to hurt a friend.
香蕉片?
Banana chip?
给我们拿点来 G男
Grab some for us, G‐Man.
G男
G‐Man.
我是个坏朋友!
I'm a bad friend!
什么? 你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
我甩了坦克 好跟你在一起
I ditched Thunk so I could be here with you.
对不起 坦克
I'm sorry, Thunk.
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
很酷 G男
It's cool, G‐man.
不, 不是!
No, it's not!
一点都不酷!
It's not cool at all!
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
我自己? 肯定是我自己
myself? Definitely myself.
去找他吧 去找坦克
Go to him. Go to Thunk.
我会的
I will.
我会的
I will.
我来找你了 T骨
I'm coming for you, T‐Bone!
里莫瑟罗斯
Rhimotheros!
要发生了
It's happening!
谢谢星星!
Thank the stars!
我得救了!
I'm saved!
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
真的吗?
Seriously?
不,你哭了
no, you're crying.
对不起 坦克 非常对不起!
I'm sorry, Thunk. So sorry!
我离开你是为了和小伊一起玩
I‐I left you so I could hang out with Eep.
我是一个怪物
I'm a monster.
很惊人
It's breathtaking.
是吧?
Isn't it?
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表