剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
我说系舌
I said tongue tie!
还有 这里湿热不爽
Also, this is wet warm in a bad way
玩得开心吗?
Having fun?
太好玩了
So... much... fun!
是我的错觉 还是公牛们变得更躁动了?
Is it just me or are the bullruses getting floppier?
对 更狂暴了
Yeah, and rowdier.
我们赶紧离开这里 不然就…
You know, let's get out of here before the flopping gets‐‐
更糟了
Worse.
看起来很好玩啊
It looks like so much flopping fun!
不 那是一场斗牛噩梦
No, that's a flopping nightmare.
她们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
如果没人救他们 那些牛会把他们压扁的
And those bullruses are gonna flatten them if somebody doesn't save them.
还好我来了
Good thing I'm here.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
精神支持?
for emotional support?
道恩 别动
Going in, Dawn. Don't move.
你去哪里? 那里?
Going in where? There?
妈妈?
Mom?
现在怎么办?
What now?
不要慌 总有办法的
Don't panic. There's always a way out.
或者以前有过
Or there used to be.
好久不玩
It's been a long time.
公牛变了
Bullruses have changed.
要么是我变了
Or maybe it's me.
你懂得 当人变老的时候…
You know, when you get older‐‐
现在不是感慨的时候 妈妈
Now's not the time, Mom!
对对 你是对的
right, right. You're right.
让我们动起来
Let's flop or drop.
斗牛圈外见 妈妈
Catch you on the flopside, Mom.
想活命就跟我一起行动
Flop with me if you wanna live.
霍普 怎么…回事?
Hope! What... was... that?
道恩知道你这么厉害吗?
Does Dawn know you can do that?
她会疯掉的!
She is gonna freak out!
我害怕
I'm freaking out!
很抱歉 我就是想帮忙
I'm sorry! I just wanted to hel‐l‐lp!
我告诉她了 “别动!”
I told her, "Don't move!"
现在 我告诉你们 别动
Now, I'm telling you, don't move.
不
no.
那一定很疼
That had to hurt.
道恩在哪儿?
Where's Dawn?
大伙 谈谈一站式斗牛
guys. Talk about a one stop flop.
我感觉难受
I feel sick.
悬崖应该没那么陡吧
Cliffs should be less cliff‐y.
怎么了?
What?
好了 我以前经常斗牛
Fine. I used to flop with the bullruses a lot.
我年轻 鲁莽 无所畏惧
I was young and reckless and fearless.
还美丽迷人
and beautiful and charming.
你为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us?
有什么好告诉的?
What's to tell?
我过去经常斗 而现在不了
I used to flop and now I don't.
那就告诉那些公牛你刚斗过全场
tell that to the bullruses you just flopped all over.
真惊人
That was amazing!
真不敢相信这个霍普和树屋霍普是同一个人
I can't believe this Hope is the same as tree house Hope.
是啊 发生过的不会再发生了
Yes, well, it happened and now it'll never happen again.
我现在优先考虑的不同了
I have different priorities now.
比如农庄和我们的家
Like the farm and our family.
所以别让任何人知道这件事
So no one can ever know about this.
抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我不想让你像我一样受到伤害
I didn't want you to get hurt like I did.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你的小伤疤就是这么来的吗 摔的?
Is that how you got that little scar, from flopping?
不 那是擦的结果
no, that was from scrubbing.
但这块伤疤是摔倒留下的
But this scar is from flopping.
那很糟
That's awful.
是的 无法忽视
Yup. Can't unsee that.
这是我见过最酷的东西
That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
我知道 对吧? 谢谢
I know, right? Thanks.
在你伤到自己之前 快离开崖边
Now get away from that ledge before you hurt yourself.
她回来了 树屋霍普
There she is. That's the Hope from the tree house.
好吧 最后很有趣
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
就斗牛来说 这可能是最好的
You know, as flops go, this one might be the best.
所以是顶级斗牛?
So it's a top flop?
对 斗牛突岩
Yup. Flop shelf.
我要永远铭记这一切
I wanna remember this forever.
我知道该怎么做
And I know how we can.
所以我们都同意 这从没发生过 对吧?
So we all agree, this never happened, right?
对
Right.
现在我还想做一件事
And now there's one more thing I wanna do.
菲尔 如果有动物出现并攻击的话
Phil, if animals show up and attack,
我们就太开放了
we're wide open like this.
放松 瓜果 我们是顶端肉食动物
Relax, Grug. We're apex predators.
我们是不可战胜的
We're invincible.
这根本就不是打猎 对吧?
This was never a hunt, was it?
当然是
Sure it was.
这是一种猎取放松的方式
It was a hunt for relaxation.
为我们俩
For both of us.
因为你是个被愤怒绷紧的人
Because you are a tight coil of rage
我为此做了这一切
and I do everything around here.
这是我们应得的
We deserve it.
但心型鸡骨是什么?
But what about the pair‐o‐bones?
是 是 是新型机骨吗?
the‐the‐the hair‐o‐phones?
你说的是信息激素?
You mean pheromones?
对 动物闻的那种气味
Yeah, the smell stuff that animals smell.
润肤霜 加了薰衣草 促进放松
Moisturizer. Infused with lavender to promote relaxation.
所以我的手才这么软
So that's why my hands are so soft.
那还是我的手
That's still my hand.
愚蠢 丝滑 婴儿般柔软的手
Stupid, silky, baby‐soft hands.
你生气了?
Are you mad?
我太放松了 所以不会生气
I'm too relaxed to be mad.
但如果有人问起 就说从没发生过
But if anyone asks, this never happened.
的确
Indeed.
我们会维持低调兄弟
We'll keep it on the down‐bro.
好吧 还有一件事我们要维持低调兄弟
Well, here's another thing we'll keep on the down‐bro
因为我以后再也不会说了
because I'll never say it again.
你真是个好朋友 菲尔
You're a good friend, Phil.
今天谢谢你了
Thanks for today.
不说话了啊
Speechless,
好的 我懂的
Yeah, I get that.
这是真正的兄弟情谊
This is a real bro‐ment.
好吧 我承认
Okay, I'll admit it.
温泉比我想象的好多了
Warm springs are way better than I expected.
虽不是濒死体验 但也不坏
It's no near‐death experience, but it's not bad.
谢谢 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
别不好意思了 乌嘎斯
Don't sweat it, Uggs.
好 说到这个昵称…
Yeah, about that nickname‐‐
潮湿温暖
A wet warm.
菲尔
Phil!
在你毁了这一天之前 马上离开这里
Get out of here right now before you ruin our day!
抱歉 乌嘎斯 你是说
Sorry, Uggs. You were saying?
没什么 真没什么
nothing. Nothing at all.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表