剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
进步了
So evolved.
我真不敢相信你这么干了
I can't believe you did this.
你不用谢我 付出母爱是我的荣幸
You don't have to thank me. Mothering is my pleasure.
等等 我的孩子需要进步的话 我不就是个坏妈妈了?
Wait, so, first my kids need to evolve and now I'm a bad mom?
你说的 不是我说的
Your words, not mine.
想听听我说的吗?
Will you excuse me?
我很抱歉 你想说什么?
I'm sorry. You were saying?
有什么不对吗?
.. is something wrong?
你告诉我
you tell me.
你把我女儿变成了迷你版的你
You took my daughter and turned her into some kind of mini you.
她来找我帮忙
She came to me for help.
她不需要帮助 她不需要进步
She doesn't need help. And she doesn't need to evolve.
她出生后就一直在野外生存
She's been surviving in the wild since birth.
这里不是野外
This isn't the wild.
这是一个农庄
This is a farm.
帮帮忙
Do me a favor.
与其费力修理我的孩子 不如修理你自己的
Instead of trying to fix my children, fix your own.
我怎么会修理道恩? 她是完美的
How could I fix Dawn? She's perfect.
她是吗?
Is she?
如果你不帮她剥香蕉会怎么样?
What happens when you're not there to peel her banana?
还有嚼香蕉
Or chew her banana?
还有与香蕉无关的问题?
Or deal with non‐banana problems?
小珊 我们走 把衣服扔了
Sandy, we're leaving. Lose the dress.
你还没看到她用叉子
But you didn't see her use a fork.
稍后你可以看到
You can see it later.
关于禁止伸手够桌子对面的我的想法
So, about my idea to stop people from reaching across the table,
我还画了一张草图
I actually drew a sketch of it and‐‐
无关紧要 因为我做了一个解决方案
Irrelevant. Because I have forged a solution.
伸手够碗
Reach for the bowl.
神啊
Holy‐‐
为什么…失败了?
Why‐‐ Was that a misfire?
没失败 不过 经检验
No. But, upon review,
也许稍微温和点的方式更合适
perhaps a slightly less severe approach is in order.
叫我… 坏妈妈
Call me... a bad... mother.
我想看看霍普在野外照顾三个孩子
I'd like to see Hope mother three kids in the wild.
你懂的 没有剥皮割伤
You know, there's no peel cuts
嚼嚼嚼 还有头上的花
and chew‐chew‐chew and flowers in your hair.
要么吃 要么被吃
It's eat or be eaten.
更别提火山了
And don't even get me started on volcanoes.
别担心 小珊
Don't worry, Sandy.
我不会让霍普把你变成另一个人
I won't let Hope try to turn you into something that you're not.
要么是我太守旧了?
Or am I holding on to the past?
也许求生不再是最重要的了
Maybe survival isn't all that matters anymore.
或许我该教霍普一些求生的技巧
Or maybe I need to teach Hope a little something about survival.
霍普
Hope.
退后!
Stay back!
退后 不然我就用这个
Stay back or I'll use these.
让我打喷嚏?
To make me sneeze?
对 好主意
Yes. Good idea.
霍普 我是来道歉的
Hope, I'm here to apologize.
我就想帮…
I was just trying to help‐‐
等等 道歉?
Wait, apologize?
我的意思是 对 你应该
I mean, yes. As you should.
再说一遍?
For what again?
来得这么热
For coming in so hot.
我很抱歉 你只是想帮忙
I'm sorry. You were just trying to help.
谢谢你 乌嘎
Thank you, Ugga.
给我深刻印象
And I'm impressed.
你在野外可能没怎么道歉过
You probably didn't do a whole lot of apologizing out in the wild.
没错 但那是因为我总是对的
True, but that's because I'm always right.
重点是 我们已经不在野外了
The point is, we're not in the wild anymore.
我可以向你学习 我的孩子们也可以
I can learn from you. So can my kids.
完全正确
Exactly.
我是一个资源 用我吧
I'm a resource. Use me.
我就知道你会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
因为我想让你再帮我一次
Because I'd like you to help me again.
对小伊? 好
With Eep? Yeah.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
她那么聪明…
She's so smart and‐‐
不是小伊
Not Eep.
小珊? 当然可以
Sandy again? Of course.
我们真的有了进展
We were really starting to make some progress
在你差点杀了我之前
before you almost killed me.
不是小珊
Not Sandy.
厕所水
the water in the outhouse,
能喝 对吧?
it's okay to drink, right?
坦克
Thunk.
当然能
Of course.
好 我很高兴… 帮助他
Yeah, I'd be happy... to‐to help him.
事实上 晚饭前他就会改变了
In fact, he'll be a changed man by dinner.
晚饭? 太好了 我饿死了
dinner? Great, because I am starving.
打中蹦莓得多少分?
How many points for hitting a bounceberry?
蹦莓得10分
Bounceberries are ten points.
龙莓 20分
Dragumberries are 20.
要是你击中奶奶 就是100分
And, if you hit Gran, it's 100.
开始吧
Get to it.
奶奶不介意吧?
And Gran's okay with this?
是的 这是她的主意
yeah. It was her idea.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
尽你所能
Take your best drop.
发射舱分离
Pods away!
你们差远了 甚至没有朝我…
You're way off. Not even close‐‐
你们就这水平?
Is that all you've got?
我被雨打得都比这厉害多了
I've been hit harder by rain.
你好 坦克 在看窗户啊 我明白
Hello, Thunk. Watching window, I see.
对 我在看一朵像另一朵云的云
Yeah. Right now I'm watching a cloud that looks like another cloud.
很搞笑
It's hilarious.
这是… 个问题
that's... a thing.
你在看窗户之前干了什么?
So what did you do before you watched window?
我就是坐在洞里盯着墙看
I just sat in the cave and stared at the wall.
那是一个不同的世界
It was a different world.
别提醒我 洞穴最糟了
Don't remind me. Caves are the worst.
那就是我们建农庄的原因
That's why we built the farm.
这里的情况非常不同
And things are very different here.
所以你妈妈让我帮你进步成…
So your mom asked me to help you evolve into a‐‐
脚痒
Foot itch.
幸好我找到了这个挠脚器
Good thing I found this foot scratcher though.
不是挠脚器 这是我的发刷
Not a foot scratcher! It's my hair brush.
如果你想进步
If you're going to evolve,
你就得学会照顾自己
you have to learn how to take care of yourself,
你的家 和你一起住的人
your home, the people you live with.
听起来怎么样?
How does that sound?
听起来不错 如果让我帮忙就告诉我
Sounds great. Let me know if I can help.
好 你可以从沙发上起来开始
Well, you can start by getting off the couch.
听起来不错 如果让我帮忙就告诉我
Sounds great. Let me know if I can help.
快点 从沙发上起来
You can. By getting off the couch.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to me?
听起来不错 如果让我帮忙就告诉我
Sounds great. Let me know if I can help.
好了 霍普 平静下来
Okay, Hope, find your peace.
你养育了女儿和菲尔
You've raised a daughter. And a Phil.
你能做到的
You can do this.
单腿骑
a leg ride.
是不是你该让我给你看看我的想法
If you'd just let me show you my idea.
事实上 我做了一个原型
In fact, I built a prototype.
不错 盖
Good one, Guy.
现在 我瞄准时你要稳住
Now, steady yourself while I take aim.
稍微偏左一点 应对洞穴风力
Little to the left, allowing for cave wind resistance,
好了
and... done.
你准备好创造历史了吗 盖?
Are you ready to make history, Guy?
菲尔 你我都知道水果会打中我的…
Phil, you and I both know the fruit is just gonna hit me in the‐‐
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表