剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
…脸 看到了吧?
face. See?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I do see.
我开始感兴趣了
I'm getting warmer!
打扫你的家是一件重要的事情
Cleaning up your home is one critical thing
那是人类与野生动物的区别
that separates humans from wild animals.
你应该去跟把垃圾扔这儿的人说
You might wanna tell that to whoever left all this garbage here.
我现在可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
是你把垃圾扔在这里的
You left it here.
这是你的垃圾
This is your garbage.
我很高兴我们弄清楚了 我现在可以走了吗?
I'm glad we cleared that up. Can I go now?
不行 因为你要把垃圾打扫干净
No. Because you're going to clean it up.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不是动物
Because you're not an animal!
如果你肯干 我就给你一根香蕉
And I'll give you a banana if you do.
只是要当心剥皮割伤
Just be careful of peel cuts.
我不剥皮
I don't peel 'em.
我现在可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
不行 你必须清理垃圾
No! You have to clean up the garbage.
当然
Sure thing.
要是你给我一根香蕉
If you give me a banana.
我认识这个地方
I know this place.
对 这是我的房♥间
Right. It's my room.
不不 这是我小睡的地方
No, no. It's where I take a nap.
看 那是我的枕头
See? That's my pillow.
不 那是我的枕头
No, that's my pillow.
那些是我的衣服
Those are my clothes.
墙上挂的是我家人的照片
And those are pictures of my family hanging on the wall.
对啊 看那个
yeah. Look at that.
那是你
It's you.
对 因为这是我的房♥间 你的房♥间才是你的
Right. Because this is my room and your room is your room.
理解了吗?
Does that make sense?
你知道吗?
You know what it is?
我在山洞里住了很久 房♥间看起来都差不多
I lived in a cave for so long, all rooms kinda look the same.
我想我就是个房♥间盲
I guess I'm just room blind.
我要你离我的房♥间远点
I want you to stay out of my room.
说对了 我先睡个午觉
You got it. Right after I take a nap.
你能把百叶窗关上吗?
Could you close the blinds?
照顾好自己是进步最容易的部分
Taking care of yourself is the easiest part of being evolved.
这就是让你洗澡的原因
That's why you're taking a shower.
记住 要洗全身
Remember, wash your entire body.
重点是 用肥皂
And here's the key, use the soap.
我说"这是肥皂"时递给你的那个
That's the thing I handed you when I said, "This is soap."
明白吗?
Is that clear?
啥是明白?
is what clear?
坦克 你在这外边干什么?
Thunk! What are you doing out here?
你应该在洗澡的
You're supposed to be taking a shower.
你说"坦克 去洗个澡" 就是这个意思?
That's what you meant when you said, "Thunk, take a shower"?
不然我还有什么意思?
What else would I have meant?
你是怎么出来的?
And how did you get out here?
我一直站在这里
I've been standing here the whole time.
如果你不想要答案 就别问问题
Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer.
我想要答案 所以我才问了问题
I do want the answer. That's why I asked the question.
我不懂为什么这么难
I don't understand why this is so hard.
我只是想让你洗个澡 让你晚餐时好看点
I just want you to take a shower so you'll look nice for dinner.
好吧
Okay.
真的 当然
Really? Sure.
好 这就是进步 谢谢你
Okay. That's progress. Thank you.
没问题
No problem.
我应该在晚饭前还是晚饭后洗澡?
So, should I shower before dinner or after?
晚饭前
Before!
明白了
Got it.
淋浴就在这里
The shower is right here.
这是最好的
This is the best!
但还可以更好
But it could be better.
什么? 还有比最好更好的?
What? What's better than the best?
双人进步舱
Progress Pod for two.
你觉得里面能装下我们两个吗?
You think there's room in there for both of us?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
这些蚂蚁根本没有移♥动♥碗
These ants haven't moved the bowl at all.
我得重找新的蚂蚁了
I'll have to start over with new ants.
或者 你终于可以听我的主意了
Or you could finally listen to my idea.
很好 快点
Very well. Be quick about it.
把食物放在这个圆板上 让它转圈会怎么样?
Okay, what if you put the food on this round board and make it go round?
像这样
Like this.
看到了吗? 不用伸手去够
See? No more reaching.
怎么会? 它都没有装弹
How? Th‐‐ It wasn't even loaded.
天才
Genius.
谢谢 我还有一个想法
thanks. You know, I have another idea‐‐
不不 我是说 我是个天才
No, no. I mean I'm a genius.
我就叫它 贝特曼旋转餐桌
And I'll call it the Betterman Dinner Go Round.
可这是我的主意
But it was my idea.
盖 你为什么戴着头盔?
Guy, why are you wearing a helmet?
因为我脱不下来 卡住了
Because I can't take it off. It's stuck.
我们等大家都来了再开始吃晚饭吧
Well, we'll wait until everyone's here to start dinner.
不过 在等的时候 你们可以啃这些烤芒果
But, while we're waiting, you may nibble on these roasted mangotatoes.
我先来
Outta my way.
瓜哥 不用伸手够
Grug. No reaching.
但是芒果在那边 我在这边
But the mangotatoes are over there and I'm over here.
只能伸手够
Reaching is the only way.
你又错了 瓜哥
Wrong again, Grug.
直到目前伸手够是唯一的方法
Reaching was the only way until now.
因为替代伸手去够的
Because instead of reaching,
是你可以使用贝特曼旋转餐桌
you can use the Betterman Dinner Go Round.
瞧
And... voila!
还没饱
not for me.
不过旋转餐桌
But the Dinner Go Round?
我不想这么说 菲尔 但这是个好点子
I hate to say it, Phil, but this is a great idea.
对
Yeah.
这是个好点子
It is a great idea.
别难过 盖
Don't feel bad, Guy.
有一天你会有这样的好点子的 可能
You'll have a good idea like this someday. Probably.
和坦克进行得怎么样了 霍普?
How'd it go with Thunk, Hope?
蛋糕块 蛋糕块?
Piece of cake. Piece of cake?
承蒙旋转餐桌提供
Courtesy of the Dinner Go Round.
我的主意 当然是的
My idea, of course.
进步了的坦克在哪里?
So where is this evolved Thunk?
他会引起一场火爆的圆桌讨论吗?
Is he leading a roundtable discussion on fire?
他可能只是想让自己看起来最完美
he probably just wants to look his best.
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
坦克 你在干什么?
Thunk! What are you doing?
为什么你不去吃饭?
Why aren't you at dinner?
大家都在等着看进步后的你
Everyone is waiting to see the evolved you.
听起来不错 如果让我帮忙就告诉我
Sounds great. Let me know if I can help.
你至少也该穿上这件干净礼袍吧
The least you could do is put this clean robe on.
我分不清哪里是果皮 哪里是你
I can't tell where the peels end and the you begins.
干净礼袍? 对不起 我不管什么干净
Clean robe? Sorry. I don't do clean.
什么礼袍
Or robe.
什么穿
Or putting on.
另外 叶子的事儿越来越好了
Plus, things are really getting good with leaf.
如果你自己不♥穿♥ 我就要帮你穿了
If you don't put it on, I will put it on you!
好吧 要是它对你这么重要 那我就穿吧
Okay. If it's that important to you, I'll wear the robe.
很重要 谢谢你
It is. Thank you.
我的荣幸 至少我能做点什么
My pleasure. Least I can do.
很好 谈的不错
Okay, then. Good talk.
我把礼袍放在这里了 一会儿见
I'll leave this here and see you shortly.
真棒 谁也逃不过霍普
Yes! There's no escaping Hope.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
在山顶上
On top of a mountain.
没有什么比这更能发挥你的潜力了
It doesn't get more reaching your potential than this.
我不确定这是不是我妈妈想要的
I'm not sure this is what my mom had in mind.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表