剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
我从来没有这么快乐过
I've never been happier.
和你在一起是我的一切
Being here with you is everything to me.
我也是
Me too.
我们拥有彼此 日落 瀑布
We've got each other, the sunset, a waterfall‐‐
等等 瀑布
Wait, waterfall.
水 鱼
Water. Fish.
我现在应该和道恩一起在钓鱼的
I'm supposed to be fishing with Dawn right now!
我走了!
Gotta go!
好吧 我在这里等你
Okay, I'll wait here.
道恩 很抱歉我来晚了
Dawn, I'm so sorry I'm late.
我和盖在一起
I was‐‐ With Guy.
我知道 会是这样的
I know. It happens.
昨天就这样
It also happened yesterday.
还有前天
And the day before that.
还有再前一天
and the day before that.
但没关系
But it's okay.
我想友谊就是这样吧?
I guess that's just how friendship works?
不 朋友会为彼此腾出时间
No. Friends make time for each other,
而我却没有为你腾出足够的时间
and I haven't been making enough time for you.
所以 明天我们去野餐
So tomorrow we're going on a picnic.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
野餐吗? 好啊!
A picnic? Yes!
可是盖呢?
But what about Guy?
他会理解的
he'll understand.
我打赌他连想都不会想我
I bet he won't even miss me.
我想知道小伊什么时候回来
I wonder when Eep's coming back.
我全准备好了 我们的野餐!
I'm all packed for our picnic!
我拿了碗 毯子 火
I got bowls, a blanket, fire.
我们可以到了那里再生火
Maybe we make the fire when we get there.
对 对 一定会很好玩的
Right, right. This is gonna be a blast.
就我们两个人
It's just the two of us.
我为我们的野餐太紧张了!
And I am so pumped for our picnic!
野餐? 就我们三个?
Picnic? Just the three of us?
太棒了!
Sounds great!
我要做一份毯子包猪
I'll make pigators in a blanket.
我为我们的野餐而兴奋!
I am pumped for our picnic!
别担心
Don't worry.
我去告诉盖 野餐只有你和我
I'll go tell Guy the picnic is just you and me.
不, 没关系
No, it's okay.
我们还在一起
We'll still be together.
那才是重要的
That's what matters.
你们好 可能是无偿的劳动
Greetings, potential unpaid labor.
你们中有谁渴望工作出色、
Who among you craves the satisfaction of a job well done
生活美好的满足感?
and a life well lived?
我想要 不管是什么
I want those things, whatever they are.
你能拥有它们
And you can have them
要是你能接受帮我挖新井的挑战
if you are able to rise to the challenge of helping me dig our new well.
挖井 污泥 黑暗? 干了!
Digging, dirt, darkness? Done!
太好了 还有谁想要一份地下的光荣?
Excellent. Who else wants a slice of subterranean glory?
霍普? 乌嘎?
Hope? Ugga?
不要 我还记得最后一次
Nope. I remember the last well.
菲尔! 拉我出去!
Phil! Get me out of here!
当然 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
我们挖完就走
As soon as we're done digging.
菲尔
Phil!
可这是一口新井
But this is a brave new well.
为了水 万物之源
For water. The source of all life.
对不起 菲尔 我要教乌嘎怎样冥想
Sorry, Phil. I'm teaching Ugga how to meditate instead.
你?
You are?
比挖井好 走吧
Better than digging. Go with it.
很好 奶奶? 小珊?
Very well. Gran? Sandy?
好吧 坦克?
Okay. Thunk?
无所谓了
Never mind.
就你和我了 你这个会呼吸的肌肉山
Guess it's you and me, you mouth‐breathing mountain of muscle.
或许我一个人就行了
Or it's just me.
我一个人挖更好
I'll dig the well alone.
我很了解洞穴
I know holes.
不 我会一直和你在一起
no. I'll be with you every step of the way.
不用了 谢谢
Yeah, no, thanks.
我一个人挖
I dig alone.
我监督
As I supervise.
要么挖 要么算了
Dig it or leave it.
好吧! 但要按我的方式
Fine! But I'm digging my way.
只要你的方式和我的一样
As long as your way is my way.
你从来没有参加过赛鸡海豹吗?
So you've never raced chicken seals?
赛鸡海豹?
Race a chicken seal?
你和我爸妈谈过了吧?
You've met my parents, right?
那我们就不告诉他们了
Well, then we just won't tell them.
这是我们之间的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
除非你♥爸♥妈拷问我
Unless your parents torture me.
我会尽力坚持 但我们都有崩溃的时候
I'll hold out as long as I can but we all have our breaking point.
对不起 你们在说什么?
Sorry, you were saying?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
可我不知道先吃什么
But I can't decide what to eat first,
浆果三明治还是坚果三明治
berrynut sandwich or nutberry sandwich.
简单
That's easy.
我们从甜点开始 你妈妈做的甜点
We start with dessert, your mom's dessert.
但是她说
But she said,
“别拿我的甜点!”
"Don't take my dessert!"
我听到的都是
All I heard was,
“拿我的甜点!”
"Take my dessert!"
要不我们从毯子包猪开始
Or we start with pigators in a blanket.
还是甜点吧
Dessert it is!
阿瓜 你不是穴居动物!
Grug, you're not a burrowing beast!
你是个人!
You're a man!
理论上是的
In theory.
用铲子
Use a shovel!
我用手 你用铲子
I use hands! You use a shovel!
太好了
Very well.
我来给你看看人是怎么挖的
I'll show you how a man digs
你拉好藤子
while you tend the vine up here.
我要下来了
I'm coming down.
下来? 行啊!
Down? You got it!
说说最喜欢的声音
Favorite sound.
我知道
I know.
鸟儿早晨的鸣叫
Birds chirping in the morning.
不错!
Nice!
我的是暴风雨的第一声霹雳
Mine is the first thundercrack of a storm.
我的是…
Mine is‐‐
树枝阻挡了我的下坠 我没事
A branch breaking my fall. I'm good.
你从来没有见过火山爆发吗?
You've never seen a volcano erupt?
没有 我们总是为生活奔忙
No, we always ran for our lives.
还有空位吗?
Got room for more?
太重了 对不起
Too heavy. Sorry.
矮胖子 放开绷藤
Chunky, off the tight vine.
不要 等等…
No, wait‐‐
再次抱歉
Sorry again.
我能告诉你一件我从没讲过的事吗?
Can I tell you something I've never told anyone else before?
好啊 请说吧
Yes, please! Spill it.
好
Okay.
接球? 我加入 扔给我
Catch? I'm in. Toss it here.
盖 我能和你谈谈吗?
Guy, can I talk to you?
有的时候 彼此喜欢的人花所有时间待在一起
Sometimes people who like each other spend all their time together.
对呀
Right.
可是 有时候 那些人
But, sometimes, those same people
又想花时间和其他彼此喜欢的人在一起
wanna spend time with other people who also like each other.
对
Right.
你明白我的意思了吗?
So you get what I'm saying?
是的
Yes.
我们三个一起野餐真是个好主意
The three of us going on this picnic was a great idea.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表