剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
好啊 谢谢
yeah, thanks.
我告诉你
So I'm here to tell you‐‐
我来这里是为了…
So I'm here to‐‐
我来这里告诉你…
I'm here to tell you things ‐‐
这里会改变
are going to change around here.
当然会
Of course.
那我们就谈谈吧
Let's talk about that.
很好 所以我们要
Great, so we're gonna‐‐
蒸汽后再谈
After the steam.
好 可是乌加说
Right, but‐but Ugga said‐‐
先蒸 后谈
Steam first, talk after.
好吧 可是 我…
Okay, but, I'm‐‐
蒸汽 然后再谈
Steam, then talk.
可是…
But‐‐
蒸汽、交谈
Steam, talk.
蒸汽要多久?
Well, how long of a steam?
菲尔?
Phil?
菲尔? 菲尔?
Phil? Phil?
菲尔 你去哪了? 菲尔!
Phil, where'd you go? Phil!
在这
Yes?
看吧 多亏了蒸汽 你完全放松了
See? You're completely relaxed, thanks to the steam.
谢谢你的好意
So sweet of you to offer.
可我在做午饭 好吗?
But I'm making lunch. Okay?
不对 是我们在做午饭 一起
No. We're making lunch. Together.
你想帮忙做午饭?
You wanna help make lunch?
在我的厨房♥?
In my kitchen?
我们的厨房♥
Our kitchen.
当然 我们的厨房♥
Of course. Our kitchen.
因为你们现在住在这里了
Because you live here now.
所以我们共用厨房♥ 那曾经是我的 好了
So we share the kitchen, that was once mine. Good.
我很高兴你没有生气
I'm glad you're not upset.
生气?
Upset?
我白手起家建起了这个厨房♥
In the kitchen I helped build from nothing
之前我从没有和别人分享过东西
that I never had to share with anyone before now?
我怎么会不高兴呢? 那太傻了
How could I be upset? That's crazy.
我们要煮肉 对吗?
We're cooking meat, right?
因为我只吃肉
Because that's all I eat. Meat.
好 需要帮手
good. More help.
我们在做汤 所以…
Well, we're making soup, so‐‐
汤? 你等着
Soup? You got it.
看来你们不知道汤是什么
So you don't know what soup is.
不知道
Nope.
你是说我们要做点什么?
You're saying we're gonna do something around here?
可我爸妈不让我做一些事儿
But my parents don't want me doing anything.
甚至像这样玩投掷
Even playing Throw like this.
因为他们认为我会死
'Cause they think I'll die.
真高兴你们喜欢“投掷”
I'm so glad you guys like Throw.
忘了你♥爸♥妈吧
Forget your parents.
因为我们不是要做一些事
Because we're not gonna do anything.
我们是要做所有事
We're gonna do everything.
游戏规则改变者
game changer.
你是说我可以晚上吃早饭?
You're saying I could eat breakfast for dinner?
我可以弄脏了还不洗?
I could get dirty and stay dirty?
我可以支使我爸妈?
I could tell my parents what to do?
完全正确 而且这只是个开始
Exactly. And that's just the start.
早晚餐? 最好
Breakfast‐dinner? The best.
泥土? 永不会老
Dirt? Never gets old.
但我觉得你父母喜欢掌管
But I think your parents like to be in charge.
那是他们的事情 也许我们从更小的开始
It's their thing. So maybe we start smaller.
更小的如何?
Smaller how?
如果我们在投掷中加点什么呢 比如接?
Well, what if we added something to Throw, like catching?
我们可以叫它“接球”
We could call it Catch.
你们谁能把我的杯子挪近我嘴边?
could one of you move my cup closer to my mouth?
你可以自己拿杯子
Or you could just get your cup.
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
那要一直穿过我吊床旁边的农场
It's all the way across the farm by my hammock.
坦克 想玩接球吗? 抓球!
Thunk, wanna play Catch? Catch.
或者我们做大一点 大的像…
Or we go bigger. Bigger like a‐‐
蹦莓
Bounceberry.
咱们蹦起来!
Let's bounce!
午餐供应
Lunch is served.
就是我常说的 団为是我供应午餐
Which is what I used to say because I always served lunch.
但现在乌嘠接手了
But now Ugga's doing it.
我同意
And I'm fine with that.
因为我必须同意
Because I have to be.
要么还是我来?
Or do I?
什么? 你为什么会…
What? Why would you‐‐
乌佳把汤洒了
Ugga spilled the soup.
不过别担心 我会做新的午餐
But don't worry, I'll make a new lunch.
我们会做新的午餐
We'll make a new lunch.
完全正确
Perfect.
至少他们有事可做 真幸运
At least they have something to do. Lucky.
我们也是
Well, so do we.
蹦莓
Bounceberries.
蹦莓
Bounceberries?
蹦莓
Bounceberries!
香蕉!
Bananas!
我们在说水果 对吧?
We're saying fruits, right?
不对 蹦莓
no. Bounceberries.
我们会帮你收获它们
We're gonna help you harvest them.
你不会… 阻止我吧?
And you will not... stop me?
有力的开始 道恩 继续
Strong start, Dawn. Keep going.
因为, 你们没拥有我!
Because, you don't... own me!
有点小过火了 道恩
Comin' in a little hot, Dawn.
咱们干吧
Let's do this.
我对蹦莓一无所知 但它们是我的果酱
I know nothing about bounceberries but they're my jam.
蹦莓酱
bounceberry jam.
好主意
Great idea.
我们一起来做 霍普
We'll make it together, Hope.
当然
Sure.
先吃午饭 然后做蹦莓酱
First lunch, then bounceberry jam.
说起来 你为什么不做一个待办叶呢?
In fact, why don't you just make a to‐do leaf for us?
已经做好了 给你
Already done. Here you go.
就这么定了
So it's settled.
我们要一起收蹦莓吗?
We'll all harvest the bounceberries together?
成交! 蹦莓 ! 嘣!
Done deal! Bounceberries! Boom!
你不是在降温 而是在拱火 道恩
You're heating up instead of cooling down, Dawn.
抱歉 咕噜家族 我们有系统了
I'm sorry, Croods, but we have a system here.
如果你干扰系统 就会出现混乱
And, if you disrupt it, there could be chaos.
我的活
Works for me.
你一直在说系统
You keep saying system.
什么系统?
What system?
我花了数年 建了个复杂的系统来管理我们的农场
I spent years creating an intricate system to run our farm.
别碰系统
Don't touch the system.
我们的食物 水 甚至是凉风
Our food, our water, even our cooling breezes
都是由这个系统造出的
are made possible by the system.
我说过 别碰系统
I said, don't touch the system.
“别”是关键词
"Don't" is the key word.
例如 这些藤蔓轻轻地收集鸡海豹蛋
For example, these vines gently gather chicken seal eggs
把它们一个也不破地放进篮子
and carry them to baskets without cracking a single egg.
这是个完美的系统
It's a flawless system.
所以我才说… 别碰它
Which is why I said... don't touch it.
你们在这里
There you are.
我一直在农场到处找你们
I've been looking all over the farm for you guys.
有人能把杯子挪近我的…
could someone please move my cup closer to my‐‐
要是你的系统真那么好 为什么会坏呢?
If your system's so great, why did it break?
对啊 我们就不会坏
Yeah, we don't break.
看来我们比你的系统好
Guess we're better than your system.
你们? 比我的系统好?
You? Better than my system?
真荒谬
Preposterous.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表