剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, I can't wait to do this.
你前一句说对了
You got it right the first time.
还有 别跟着我
And, don't follow me.
你在跟着我?
Are you following me?
我? 当然不是
Me? Of course not.
我爱荒野
I love the wilderness.
要是我还没结婚 荒野 我会嫁给你
If I weren't already married, wilderness, I'd marry you.
还有什么能不爱的?
Because what's not to love?
新鲜的空气 雄伟的树木
Fresh air, majestic trees‐‐
毒刺的昆虫
Brazen insects with dreadful stings.
到处都是 喜欢叮脖子
That are everywhere and favor necks.
荆棘 太多荆棘了
thorns! So many thorns.
雄伟的… 树
Majestic... tree.
我爱荒野
I love the wilderness!
我讨厌荒野
I hate the wilderness!
是什么?
What was that?
只是风而已
It was just the wind.
是什么?
What was that?
又是风
Just more wind.
菲尔
Phil.
是什么?
What was that?
那不是风
It's not the wind.
抓住了
Gotcha!
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我觉得你有麻烦了
I figured you were in trouble.
我猜对了 准备好放弃了吗?
And I was right. Ready to give up?
不可能
Not a chance.
等我点着火就没事了
I'll be fine as soon as I start this fire.
你是说像这样?
you mean like this?
我骗你帮我点着了火
I tricked you into starting my fire.
动脑筋总是胜过使蛮力
Brain always beats brawn.
要这么说的话,你的大脑可以重新点着它
In that case, your brain can start it again.
我要回我的营地了
I'm going back to my camp.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
有火了
Fire!
就像我说的 大脑总是胜过蛮… 力
As I said, brain always beats‐‐ brawn.
荒野 我为什么竟然离开了你?
Wilderness, why did I ever leave you?
好像是尖叫
Maybe it was the screaming.
听起来像菲尔
That sounds like Phil.
声音像是胜利在召唤
And that sounds like victory.
我要得分了
Point, me.
菲尔
Well, gee, Phil,
你看起来有点低落 在坑里
you look a little down. In a pit.
明白吗?
Get it?
因为你在坑里
'Cause you're in a pit.
瓜哥
Grug.
感谢星星你来了
Thank the stars you're here.
我被这些熊抓住了
I was taken by these bearacudas.
它们把我扔在了这个坑里
For some reason they put me in this pit.
对 因为他们要吃掉你
Yeah, because they're gonna eat you.
熊把食物放在坑里 直到饿了
Bearacudas keep food in a pit until they're hungry.
什么? 把我弄出去
What? Get me out of here!
差点咬到我
That one almost got me.
当然 我会把你弄出来的
Sure, I'll get you out.
只要你承认我赢了
Right after you say I won.
什么? 永远别想
What? Never!
那好 享受晚餐吧
Okay. Enjoy dinner.
抱歉 享受晚餐吧
Sorry, enjoy being dinner.
好 走吧
Fine! Leave me.
但是熊吃了我
But when the bearacudas eat me,
我就在他们的肚子里了 在墙外
I'll be in their bellies, outside the wall.
所以我会在外面比你待得久
So I'll be out here longer than you,
我就赢了
and I'll be the winner.
你该说你就碎了
You mean dinner.
因为他们会吃掉你的
'Cause they're gonna eat you.
行啊 越咬越近了
Yeah, getting closer.
你得活着才能赢 菲尔
And you have to be alive to win, Phil.
我们从来没说过要活着
We never agreed to that!
这个游戏叫做“求生”
The game is called Survival!
你不能被吃掉
You can't get eaten and‐‐
咬偏了
Missed me.
老实说 我不知道哪个更糟
Honestly, I don't know what's worse,
被吃还是输掉
getting eaten or losing.
肯定是输掉
Definitely losing.
我们都输了
And we both lost.
没有那么快
Not so fast.
由于熊也参与了比赛 现在是一场三人赛了
Since the bearacudas are involved, this is now a three‐player game.
这样我们俩都能赢
So we could both win
熊会输
and the bearacudas could lose.
你确定有用吗?
You sure that's how it works?
是的 因为这意味着我们不用输
Yes. Because it means we don't have to lose.
这是双赢
It's win‐win.
除了熊 因为它们输了
Except for the bearacudas because they lose.
很好 那么我们如何做到双赢呢?
I'm good with that. So how do we win‐win?
简单
Simple.
把我的大脑和你的肌肉相结合
We combine my brain and your brawn
来玩石块 树叶 尖石的终极游戏
in the ultimate game of Rock, Leaf, Sharp Rock.
首先 我们用尖石把骨头削成攀岩支撑棒
First, we use Sharp Rock to carve the bones into climbing holds.
你用蛮力把骨头变成梯子
And you use your beastly strength to turn the bones into a makeshift ladder.
然后我们用树叶裹住双脚 掩盖脚步声
Then we wrap our feet in Leaf to muffle our footsteps,
然后我们偷偷穿过熊群 获得自♥由♥
and we sneak past the bearacudas to freedom.
石头呢?
What about Rock?
干什么用?
What's that for?
那是为熊醒来准备的
That's for if the bearacudas wake up.
扔石头 扔石头!
Throw Rock. Throw Rock!
对了 就是坦克
That's right. It's Thunk!
是的
Yes!
就是我
It's me.
我一直希望游戏之夜能像这样
I always wished game night could be like this.
你们懂的 很有趣
You know, fun.
可惜爸爸们错过了
Too bad the dads are missing it.
别担心 道恩
Don't worry, Dawn.
爸爸们随时可能走进来
The dads will walk through that door any moment.
对 我爸爸会的
Well, my dad will.
不过他会扛着你♥爸♥爸
But he'll be carrying your dad.
我希望不要那样
I hope not.
这是我们有史以来最棒的游戏之夜
This is the best game night we've ever had.
从现在开始 游戏之夜正式排除菲尔
From now on, game night is officially a Phil‐free zone.
好 下一个
Okay, next one.
猜猜我画了什么
Guess what I drew.
是鱼什么的吗?
Is it a fish thingy?
你要说得更详细一些
You have to be more specific.
有爪鱼?
A fish thingy with claws?
还要再具体
More specific than that.
猜得好 小珊 但是不对
Good guess, Sandy, but no.
我想到了
I'm done guessing.
是吗? 你知道我画了什么?
Yeah? You know what I drew?
不是 我终于找到了最棒的游戏零食
No. But I finally found the perfect game snack,
香蕉片
banana chips.
你一开始不就吃的这个零食吗?
Wasn't that the snack you started with?
对啊
yeah.
吃不是目的
Well, it's not the snack destination.
要享受吃的过程
It's the snack journey.
还有人猜吗?
Anybody else?
菲尔和熊
PHIL and Bearacudas!
你们猜对了我画的
you guessed what I drew.
这意味着你们赢了我画的猜猜看
Which means you won Guess What I Drew.
不是 熊困住了我们
No, bearacudas trapped us.
它们想吃我们
They wanted to eat us.
他们吃了你们吗?
So did they eat you?
没有 儿子
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表