剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
我妈妈认为山洞是死亡陷阱 可我喜欢这里
My parents think caves are death traps,but I love this!
有什么不喜欢的呢?
What's not to love?
当你像我一样了解洞穴 就知道它们并不危险
When you know caves as well as I do, they're not dangerous at‐‐
好了 再也不会这样了
Okay, that never happens.
明白了吧?
See?
安全就像…
Safe as it‐‐
得到
gets.
宽敞 灰尘 阴森
Roomy, dusty, spooky,
但不太阴森
but not too spooky.
这有点像是我的洞穴
This is my kinda cave.
可为什么到处都是你妈妈?
But why is your mom everywhere?
等等…
Wait. Wh‐‐
我想这是我妈妈的记忆洞穴
I think this is my mom's memory cave.
我们搬到农场后
After we moved to the farm,
妈妈说她需要一种回忆过去的方式
Mom said she needed a way to remember the past.
看! 这是我父母成为父母前的照片
Look! It's my parents before they were parents.
他们好年轻啊
They're so young.
还多毛
And hairy.
我猜那是当年的风格
Guess that was the style back then.
看 这是我出生前 我妈和我
Look, that's my mom and me before I was born.
还有我爸妈要结婚的
And there's my mom and dad getting married.
那一定是他们第一次约会
And that must be their first date.
那是什么?
What is that?
你妈妈为什么要跳过去?
And why is your mom jumping over it?
不知道
No idea.
但我知道怎么找到答案
But I know how we can find out.
妈妈 这是什么?
Mom, what is this?
是你♥爸♥爸和我
It's your father and me.
你看我们那时多年轻 瓜哥
Look how young we were, Grug.
那不是我们
That's not us.
是我们
Yes it is.
我们一起画的 记得吗?
We painted this together, remember?
不记得了
Nope.
完全忘了
Complete blank.
要是我不提醒你 你会忘了自己的名字
You'd forget your own name if I wasn't here to remind you.
确实
True.
可还是瓜哥 对吧?
It's‐it's Grug, right?
等等 不对 瓜哥不是真名
Wait, that's not it. Grug's not a real name.
不对 我是说 那东西是什么?
No, I mean, what is that thing?
这是一头公牛
that's a bullrus.
你♥爸♥爸和我 我们以前经常斗牛
Your dad and I, we used to flop with the bullruses.
很危险
It was so dangerous.
我们每次都差点死掉
We almost died every time.
难忘的日子
Those were the days.
看看你♥爸♥爸的头发
Look at your dad's hair.
就像一条发河
It's like a river... of hair.
那时我有一头漂亮长发
I had a pretty sweet mane back then.
小伊 画这幅画时 我和你差不多大
You know, Eep, I was about your age in this painting.
也许我们该去斗斗牛了
Maybe it's time you and I went flopping.
还有我 请带上我
And me! Take me, please!
你说了我要说的 妈妈
Now you're talking my talk words, Mom.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
可你干过
But you did it!
就算我们做过鲁莽 危及生命的事
Just because we did reckless, life‐threatening things
冲击改变了我们的生活
that were a blast and changed our lives
那也不代表你可以
doesn't mean you can.
现在你记起来了?
So now you remember?
嗯 当然 因为它太棒了
Well, of course. Because it was awesome.
就像我们的爱
Just like our love.
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Your dad's right.
我们是你的父母 我们应该让你活着
We're your parents and we're supposed to keep you alive.
但我知道怎么补偿你
But I know how to make it up to you.
一个有趣的 在隐秘温泉的母女关系日
A fun, mother‐daughter bonding day at the hidden hot springs.
热泉?
Hot springs?
有多热?
How hot?
实际上它们更像温泉
actually they're more like warm springs.
太好了 跟我想做的完全相反
Great. The exact opposite of what I wanna do.
温泉
Warm springs.
行 但我得带上道恩
Fine, but I get to bring Dawn.
我同意 温泉
I'm in. Warm springs!
事实上 小伊 我想就你和我去
yeah, actually, Eep, I was thinking it would just be you and me.
而且 道恩 你妈妈不会答应
Besides, Dawn, your mom would never be okay
带你一起去墙外的温泉
with you going beyond the wall to the warm springs.
温泉?
Warm springs?
我们很想去
We'd love to go.
你们应该去
And you should.
但要换个时间
Another time.
因为今天只有我和小伊去
Because today it's just me and Eep.
我和道恩也去? 太棒了!
And me and Dawn? Great!
我是说 你们确定?
I mean, are you sure?
那些泉其实很热
The springs are actually pretty hot.
很热? 你说过它们很温暖
Hot? You said they were warm.
你懂的 热是温暖的一种说法
You know, it‐it's the warm side of hot.
而且 真的很远
Plus, it's really far away.
谁在乎有多远?
Who cares how far away it is?
对于温泉 任何步行都是值得的
Any amount of walking is worth it for warm springs.
要不然就斗牛
Or for flopping with the bullruses.
也许我们可以换成斗牛
So maybe we just do that instead.
我同意
I'm in!
牛
Bullruses!
不可能 道恩 太危险了
Not a chance, Dawn. Way too dangerous.
再说了 还有什么比坐在
Besides, what's more exciting than sitting in water
和气温一样的水里更刺♥激♥的呢?
that's the same temperature as the air?
我喜欢温泉
I love warm springs.
温泉 我同意
Warm springs? I'm in.
怎么这么麻烦?
How did this go so wrong?
你别掺和了 亲爱的
You're out, dear.
这次是母母女♥女♥联♥系♥活动
This is mother‐mother‐daughter‐daughter bonding.
我明白了
I see.
很明显 我是在开玩笑
Well, I was kidding, obviously.
只是个玩笑
'Twas a mere jest.
其实我并不想和你一起在奢华的水中放松
I didn't actually want to join you in a relaxing dip into luxurious waters
由地球母亲自己温暖
warmed by Mother Earth herself.
因为瓜哥和我要去兄弟行了
Because,Grug and I are going on a bro‐cation!
不 我们不去 是的 我们要去
No, we're not. Yes, we are.
这将是一个真正的兄弟哈哈
It's going to be a real bro‐haha!
好了 我们不打扰你们的兄弟自♥由♥行了
Well, we'll leave you to your jam‐bro‐ree.
对 享受你们的兄弟乐吧
Yes. Enjoy your bro‐asis.
不不 别把我留在这和…
No, no, don't leave me here with‐‐
准备好了吗 兄弟?
Ready to bro down, bro?
好了 别再说兄弟了
No! No more "bros."
如你所愿… 再说几个就不说了!
As you wish... after a few more!
午餐的时候 我们会有个兄弟烧烤
For lunch, we'll have a bro‐becue
有兄弟鸡海豹糕点和兄弟土豆泥
with bro‐tisserie chicken seal and mashed bro‐tatos.
说完 现在开始不说兄弟了
Okay, I'm done. For now.
这不爽吗?
Isn't this refreshing?
我们在墙外 在很棒的户外
We're outside the wall, in the great outdoors,
徒步前往温水的秘密天堂
hiking towards a secret paradise of tepid water.
干任何我都开心
I'm just happy to be doing anything.
对 赞美小胜吧
Right. Celebrate the little wins.
这胜利确实太小
And this win is definitely little.
休息一下
And time for a break.
什么? 我们刚离开农场
What? We just left the farm. Literally.
亲爱的 我的扇子
Sweetie, fan me.
你知道的 温泉还是挺远的
You know, the springs are still quite a hike.
你们何不在这找个小水塘泡一泡?
Why don't you and Dawn stay here and take a dip in the lagoon
让小伊和我单独待一天?
while Eep and I spend the day together alone?
抱歉 你说的是温泉 乌嘎斯
Sorry, you sold me on warm, Uggs.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表