剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
天 饿极了 我可以吃掉塞满乌鸦的猪
Oh, man, I'm so hungry I could eat a crowverine stuffed into a pigator
塞满袋鼠
stuffed into a kangadillo.
乌鸦猪袋鼠
Crowverpigadillo.
晚餐做好了
Dinner is served.
晚饭吃好了
And dinner is done.
不!
No!
急什么?
what's the rush?
我们得去睡觉了
We have to get to bed.
因为我们很累
Because we're very tired.
对吧 霍普?
Isn't that right, Hope?
对 菲尔 累了 太累了!
Right, Phil. Tired. So tired!
我累得眼睛都快睁不开了
I'm so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open.
真的吗? 因为你看起来很兴奋
Really? 'Cause you seem pumped.
那是极度疲劳的症状
That's a symptom of extreme fatigue.
比我想象的还要糟糕 晚安 各位
It's worse than I thought. Good night.
第二顿晚餐好了
Second dinner is served.
有别的人注意到了吗
anyone else notice,
贝特曼夫妇的行为有点奇怪
the Bettermans were acting kinda weird,
尤其是菲尔
Especially Phil.
说句公道话 菲尔总是怪怪的
To be fair, Phil always acts weird.
也许他们只是累了
Maybe they're just tired.
在太阳落山之前?
Before the sun goes down?
当然 在农场生活不容易
Sure. Living on a farm isn't easy.
我们住在农场 我们还醒着
we live on a farm and we are still awake.
我敢说霍普做了秘制甜点 她不想分享给我们
I bet Hope made a secret dessert she doesn't wanna share with us.
但是小珊会找到的
But Sandy will find it.
对吧 小珊?
Won't you, Sandy?
也许他们只是累了
Or they're just tired.
要是他们遇到了新的家庭要取代我们呢?
What if they met a new family and they're replacing us?
要是我们必须搬家怎么办?
What if we have to move?
要是道恩有了新的好朋友呢?
What if Dawn has a new best friend?
要是你有点反应过度呢?
What if you're overreacting just a bit?
要是他们有一扇巨大的自己的窗户呢?
What if they have a giant window they're keeping to themselves?
他们还训练了拳击猴来伺候他们
And they have trained punch monkeys to wait on them hand and foot
当他们观看墙到墙的窗户表演时?
while they watch wall‐to‐wall window action?
你们都错了
You're all wrong.
今晚是满月
There's a full moon tonight.
那时候贝特曼家族就变成了
That's when the Bettermans turn into
半人半熊半鱼的怪兽!
half‐man, half‐bear, half‐fish beasts!
太多“半”了
Too many halves.
因为他们被熊咬了!
'Cause they were bitten by bearacudas!
这让他们变成了沃库达斯
And that made them wereacudas!
沃库达斯?
Wereacudas?
所以他们要偷偷溜上去?
Is that why they're sneaking around up there?
我们上 别出声
Let's go. No noise.
拜托 伙计们 没有什么东西是
Come on, guys, there's no such thing as‐‐
沃库达斯
wereacudas.
大伙们 我乘电梯
guys. I took the elevator.
安静
Pipe down!
计划是这样的 我抓菲尔
Here's the plan. I grab Phil.
乌嘎 你来搞定霍普
Ugga, you wrap up Hope.
小伊 你注意道恩
Eep, you're on Dawn patrol.
坦克 别被咬了
Thunk, try not to get bitten.
最重要的是 瞄准鳃
And, most importantly, aim for the gills!
要不我们跟他们谈谈 因为贝特曼家族不是沃库达斯
Or we could just talk to them because the Bettermans aren't wereacudas.
我喜欢你总是看到光明的一面 盖娃
I love that you always see the bright side, Guy‐Boy.
但这次可能会害死我们
But this time it might get us killed.
少说话 多盯紧
So less talking, more stalking.
你确定要那样放?
Are you sure you want to do that?
只是想帮你
Just trying to help.
别听他的 妈妈
Don't listen to him, Mom.
爸爸就是想扰乱你
Dad's just trying to mess with your head.
他差远了 道恩 我们结婚了 记得吗?
Way ahead of him, Dawn. We're married, remember?
这意味着我对菲尔有抵抗力
That means I'm Phil‐proof.
我赢了!
I win!
美味的胜利甘露
the delicious nectar of victory.
你们俩知道它有多甜蜜
You two know how sweet it is.
等等 你们不知道
wait, you don't.
因为我永远不会被打败
Because I am and always shall be undefeated.
菲尔 你答应了不会那么干的
Phil, you promised you wouldn't do that.
干什么 亲爱的? 赢吗?
Do what, dear? Win?
不是 是糟糕的打趣
No, be a bad sport.
你说过今晚会很好玩 没有幸灾乐祸 记得吗?
You said tonight would be all fun, no gloating, remember?
我说过?
Did I?
是的 所以我和道恩才会来
Yes! That's why Dawn and I are here.
可你一点都没变
But you haven't changed at all.
是的 爸爸 你弄了个丢人的游戏之夜
Yeah, Dad. You're making a shame night of game night.
游戏之夜?
Game night?
对 游戏之夜
yeah, game night.
我从小就记得
I remember this from when I was a kid.
贝特曼家以前常邀请我家人过来玩游戏
The Bettermans used to invite my family over to play games.
真的太有趣了
It was‐‐ It was so much fun.
确实 游戏很有趣
Sure, because games are fun.
所以这里没有沃库达斯 妈妈 只是游戏
So no wereacudas here, Mom. Just games.
沃库达斯是什么?
What's a wereacuda?
半人 半熊 半鱼…
Part‐man, part‐bear, part‐fish‐‐
你知道那些“半” 因为你就是一个
you know the parts, 'cause you are one!
抓住他们!
Get 'em!
不管怎样 我喜欢游戏
Anyway, I like games.
我不喜欢游戏
Yeah, not a fan of games.
太多活儿了
It's too much work.
但我很喜欢游戏零食
But I'm a big fan of game snacks.
香蕉片 不错
Banana chips. It's not bad.
但这还不算完
But I'm not gonna settle.
我要去找终极游戏零食
I'm gonna find the ultimate game snack.
因为那是我的命运
Because that is my destiny.
你为什么不邀请我们 我们喜欢乐趣
why didn't you invite us? We like fun.
我也是!
Me too!
这就是我喜欢游戏的原因
That's why I like games.
我以为你们不会感兴趣
I just assumed you wouldn't be interested.
这些游戏更多是脑力的而不是体力的
These games are more cerebral than corporeal.
用大脑 而不是肌肉
Brain, not brawn.
所以这是为了你好
So it was for your own good.
毕竟 战略和专注
After all, strategy and concentration,
还有思考 完全不是你们的菜
and, well, thinking aren't exactly your cup of bitter leaf juice.
据我所知 游戏之夜属于所有人
From what I remember, game night is for everyone.
我喜欢游戏 我的大脑很好 瓜哥玩了
I like games! My brain good. Grug play.
你证明了我的观点
You're proving my point.
所以如果你们不介意的话
So if you'll excuse us,
霍普和道恩想挑战我的连胜纪录
Hope and Dawn are eager to challenge my winning streak.
不 菲尔 你搞砸了
No, Phil. You blew it.
我今晚不想再跟你玩游戏了
I'm done playing games with you tonight.
是的 爸爸 我丢了我游戏的面子
Yeah, Dad. I've lost my game face.
好消息 咕噜家族
Good news, Croods.
桌子旁刚空出了一个位子
A seat at the table just opened up.
你们不可能打败我 不过完全是为好玩嘛
You have no chance of defeating me, but it's all in good fun.
欢迎来到游戏之夜!
Welcome to game night!
我先玩
I'm playing first.
叠棍非常简单
Stack Sticks is quite simple.
从底部拿一根棍子放在上面
Take a stick from the bottom and put it on top
而不是碰倒棍架
without toppling the stack.
像这样
Like so.
如果我算上棍的抽取角度
If I factor the stick's exit angle,
计算能保持棍架结构稳定的移除速度
calculate removal velocity to maintain the stack's structural integrity,
再考虑它下面的受力棍
then consider the load‐bearing sticks below it,
那我选
I choose
这一棍
this one.
菲尔领先
Advantage, Phil.
轮到你了 瓜哥
Your turn, Grug.
我能行
I can do that.
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表