剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
如果你们想听听我的办法就告诉我
Let me know when you wanna hear my idea
关于怎样阻止拳击猴偷东西
for how to stop the punch monkeys from stealing.
我的木瓜
My papaynapples!
这座山比看上去要大
This mountain is bigger than it looked.
它看起来像一座山
And it looked like a mountain.
别想山了
Don't think about the mountain.
我们来谈谈别的 分散你的注意力
Let's talk about something to take your mind off of it.
我想到了 我们交换秘密吧
I know. Let's swap secrets.
好 但我没有任何秘密
Okay. But I don't have any secrets.
特别是对你
Especially from you.
我是一份公开的树皮报
I'm an open bark journal.
拜托 道恩
Come on, Dawn.
每个人都有秘密
Everyone has secrets.
我先说
I'll go first.
我曾经以为我的影子是活的 太阳下山后就死了
I used to think my shadow was alive and died when the sun went down.
我也相信这一点
Well, I believed that too.
我六岁的时候
When I was six.
对 我上周就不信了
Yeah, I stopped believing it last week.
该你了
Your turn.
就像我说的 没秘密 所以
Well, like I said, no secrets, so‐‐
真的? 你从没做过尴尬的事吗?
Really? You never did anything embarrassing?
包括小时候?
Even as a kid?
不是吧
no.
我想起了一件可怕的事
I just remembered something awful.
听起来很有汁味 倒出来
Sounds juicy. Spill it.
过几天吧
maybe later.
让我们保持
Let's just keep‐‐
那是个大裂缝
that's a big crevice.
我要怎么过去?
How am I gonna get across?
容易 我会帮助你的
Easy. I'll help you.
你先告诉我你的秘密
Right after you tell me your secret.
不可能 太尴尬了
No way. It's too embarrassing.
那样的话 对面见
In that case, see you on the other side.
好吧 你能做到 你能做到的
Okay. You can do it. You can do it.
你疯了吗? 你做不到
Are you nuts? You can't do it.
告诉她这个秘密吧
Just tell her the secret.
你不能告诉她这个秘密
You can't tell her the secret.
好吧
Okay.
就这样 你要上了
That's it, you're doing this.
你做到了!
You did it!
你的秘密真那么糟糕吗?
Your secret's that bad,
如果奶奶错了 我的格儿拿不回来怎么办?
What if Gran's wrong and I don't get my grrr back?
那你的余生都要在恐惧中度过
Then you live the rest of your life in fear.
但那是不可能的
But that's not gonna happen
因为我们要登上这座山的山顶
because we're going to make it to the top of this mountain.
不是一定要进去吧
.. not if I have to go in there.
放松点 我会陪你走完人生的每一步
Relax. I'll be with you every step of the way...
要是你说出你的秘密的话
if you cough up your secret.
如果我告诉你 那就不再是秘密了
You know, if I tell you my secret, it's not a secret anymore,
所以真的没有什么秘密可讲的
so really there's no secret to tell.
别指望了
not buying it,
山洞而已
Cave it is.
等等
Wait up!
你吮拇指?
Did you suck your thumb?
不吮
No.
夜惊?
Night terrors?
我睡觉都不关门
Not even close.
你父母真的是狼人?
Are your parents really crowverines?
这能说通很多事 但他们不是
That would actually explain a lot, but no.
你到底要不要帮我过桥?
So are you gonna help me get across this vine or not?
当然 你能行的 道恩
Sure. You got this, Dawn.
你尿床?
Were you a hammock‐wetter?
我还是不明白
I still don't get this.
再说一遍 当那些坏流浪猴破坏外圈时
Once again, when the vile simian vagabonds breach the perimeter,
这些小猪就会开始尖叫
these pigators will start squealing.
也就是说我们的目标到了重点区域
That means our target is in the hot zone.
然后我会发动史上首个“活网” 就是你
Then I'll launch the first‐ever "living net," that's you,
去诱捕拳击猴
to ensnare the punch monkeys.
傻瓜式简单高效
It's foolproof.
直白地说 就是“你式”
Or, more bluntly, you‐proof.
会痛吗?
Will it hurt?
会的 会非常痛
Yes, immensely.
但是没有痛苦就没有控制
But no pain, no restrain.
这是完美的合作
And it's the ideal symbiosis
我无尽的才能和你实用的躯体
of my infinite genius and your utilitarian bulk.
我听到“是的” 还有什么声音
I heard "yes" and then noises.
大伙们 还在想办法抓拳击猴吗?
guys. Still trying to catch the punch monkeys?
因为我知道怎么做
'Cause I know how to do it.
我肯定你知道 坦克
I'm sure you think you do, Thunk.
但如你所见 拳击队正在工作
But as you can see, Team Punch is on the job.
我要成为一张网
I'm gonna be a net!
不好 我们又被破坏了
No! We’ve been sabotaged again!
我心爱的弩炮
My beloved ballista!
我们不需要哭 因为我们就是我们
We don't need that 'cause we're who we are.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
你成功了 看看你把它弄多远了
You're a success 'cause look how far you made that thing go.
对 它确实像雄鹰一样翱翔了
Yes, it did soar like a majestic Eelgle.
你是对的
You're right.
我们会打败那些灵长类窃贼的
We'll prevail over those primate purloiners.
因为有拳击队
Because Team Punch.
还因为我知道怎么抓拳击猴
And because I know how to catch punch monkeys.
好 坦克
Fine, Thunk.
我们来听听你的办法
Let's hear your idea.
我们要做的就是和他们分享我们的食物
All we have to do is share our food with them.
他们就会离开我们 这儿 看着
Then they'll leave us alone. Here, watch.
拳击猴 我这儿有木瓜
punch monkeys, I've got some papaynapple here.
来吧 小家伙们
There you are, little guys.
现在你们可以吃一些木瓜
Now, you can have some papaynapple,
但我们必须分享
but we have to share.
盖
Guy!
永远别想 盖脸
Never gonna happen, Guy‐Face.
我发明了恐惧
I invented fear.
小伊和其他女孩呢?
Now where's Eep and other girl?
小伊和道恩?
Eep and Dawn?
她们就在那边嬉戏
Yep, they're right over there. Frolicking.
那是戴着蹩脚假发的贝尔特和萨希
that's Belt and Sash in bad wigs.
我在找真小伊和其他女孩
I'm looking for the real Eep and other girl.
她们从格儿山回来了吗?
Are they back from Grrr Mountain yet?
等等 你知道?
Wait, you know about that?
当然
Of course.
我给小伊讲了个长故事 一个朋友失去了格儿
I told Eep a long story about a friend who lost her grrr
并且爬上了格儿山去取回它
and climbed Grrr Mountain to get it back.
结束
The end.
就这些?
That's it?
这就是整个故事?
That's the whole story?
刚想起故事的其余部分
Just remembered the rest of the story.
那座山是致命的 我的朋友再也没有回来
The mountain was deadly and my friend never came back.
我还以为我失忆了 但奶奶的记忆还在
Thought I was losing it there, but Gran's still got it.
等等 那座山是致命的?
Wait, the mountain is deadly?
我们得去救小伊和道恩
We need to go save Eep and Dawn!
我们?
We?
用不着 不然我也得救你了
Nah. Then I'd just have to save you too.
我会把姑娘们带回家
I'll bring the girls home.
你待在这里 等你醒来的时候帮我们打掩护
You stay here and cover for us when you wake up.
醒来? 可我没有…
Wake up? But I'm not‐‐
你干什么…
What are you do‐‐
睡吧
Nap tap!
我… 我以为我不行 但我做到了
I... I didn't think I could do it, but I did it!
格儿山 我拥有你了
Grrr Mountain, I own you!
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表