剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表
我们来试试 用蹦莓
Try us. On the bounceberries.
小伊行的 菲尔
Eep can do it, Phil.
她追求的东西 一定会得到
When she goes after something, she gets it.
就像我的心
Like my heart.
不像你的心 我不能拿收获的蹦莓冒险
Well, unlike your heart, I can't risk the bounceberry harvest.
它们太美味 不能浪费
They're too delicious to squander.
只有贝特曼家的人才能驯服这些蹦跳的怪物
So only the Bettermans can tame the bouncy beast.
什么? 我们讨厌干这个
What? We hate doing it.
我们这么做是因为我们别无选择
We only do it because we have no choice.
每个收获季 你都差点死掉
And you almost die during every harvest.
不!
no!
不, 不, 不!
No, no, no!
救命! 他们要追到我了!
Help! They're gonna get me!
今年我们有选择了
This year we have a choice.
咕噜家想帮忙 就让他们干吧
The Croods wanna help, so let them.
你说的对
You're right.
为什么要阻止咕噜家族的快乐呢?
Why stand in the way of the Croods' happiness?
再说了 最坏又能怎样呢?
Besides, what's the worst that could happen?
天啊 那些蛋真的在上面
Boy, those eggs were really up there,
蹦莓 它们看起来很好玩
Bounceberries, they may look fun,
但其实不是的
but they're not.
因为他们重吗?
Because they're heavy?
那不是问题 - 不是
No problem. ‐ No.
有毒? - 你认真的?
Poisonous? ‐ Seriously?
它们被称为蹦莓
They're called bounceberries.
对啊
Right.
所以他们有臭味
So they stink.
所以紧挨在一起
So close.
我认为它们会蹦跳
But I think they bounce.
因为叫“蹦-莓”
Because bounce‐berries.
而且很难抓到
And they're hard to catch
因为一离开丛林
because the moment they leave the bush,
他们就蹦上山
they bounce for the hills.
没问题
No problem.
小伊 盖 你们跑位 带着浆果前进
Eep, Guy, you run point and drive the berries forward.
奶奶 小珊 你们在侧冀
Gran, Sandy, you're in the wings.
你们要把浆果赶到这里
And you'll all herd the berries to this point here
这样乌嘎和我就能抓住它们了
so Ugga and I can catch them.
我呢? 我♥干♥什么?
What about me? What's my job?
道恩 这对你来说太危险了
Dawn. This is too dangerous for you.
你可能受伤 或者被撞 或者累倒
You could get bruised. Or bumped. Or tired.
你可以到那块石头后面看
You can watch from behind that rock.
不 你不能再逼我旁观自己的生活了
No. You can't make me watch my life anymore.
因为现在我要参与生活!
'Cause now I'm gonna live it!
我是说 如果你不介意的话 妈妈
I‐I mean, if that's okay with you, Mom.
调温不错 道恩
Nice heat adjustment, Dawn.
很好 我们用几丛灌木试一下
Very well, let's do a trial run with a few bushes.
干跳吧 如果你们愿意的话
A dry bounce, if you will.
不过首先说一些建议
But first, some rules.
建议一 收获中不要吃蹦莓
Rule number one, do not eat the bounceberries when harvesting them.
这是因为…
Here's why‐‐
出发
Go!
想弹跳吗 盖?
Wanna bounce, Guy‐lyface?
除非我和你一起跳 小伊亲亲
Only if I'm bouncing with you, Eepykins.
这是今天的第三个昵称
That's three pet names today!
第三个
Three!
花样太多了
Way too many.
注意
Focus!
那不是在收获 那是胡闹
That's not harvesting. That's frolicking.
如果你们在享受 那你们就错了
If you're enjoying it, you're doing it wrong.
我爸爸是对的 这就像袋鼠追逐!
My dad was right. This is just like a kangadillo chase!
最好是大家合作 一起开心
Even better, everyone's cooperating and happy‐‐
除了我
Except me.
你的头看起来像蹦莓
Your head looks like a bounceberry.
不! 妈妈和爸爸在哪里?
no! Where are Mom and Dad?
他们是失踪人员! 小珊 把那些浆果打碎
They're MIA! Sandy, break those berries.
我抓到一个
I got this one!
不, 不要
No, I don't!
道恩
Dawn!
不要害怕 我会接住你的
Never fear. I'll catch you.
对不起, 爸爸!
Sorry, Dad!
接的不错 菲尔
Nice catch, Phil.
对不起, 妈妈!
Sorry, Mom!
不好 我想这蹦莓要去游泳
no! I think these bounceberries are going for a swim.
不, 他们不是
no, they're not.
谁想要蹦莓?
Who wants bounceberries?
我要 吃吧 盖
I do. Eat up, gang.
别吃
No!
我告诉过你们别吃
I told you not to eat them.
为什么不吃? 我们抓的我们吃
Why not? We caught it. We eat it.
对 并且 粘住了
Right. Also, sticky.
不!
No!
我还活着!
I'm alive!
并且动不了
And stuck.
我不介意被困住
I don't mind being stuck.
我介意
I mind.
别粘了
Stop sticking!
不 不 不 小珊 别
No, no, no, Sandy, don't‐‐
别介意 亲爱的
.. never mind, sweetie.
这就是为什么你们不能在收获期间吃它们
That's why you can't eat them during the harvest.
浆果汁让你们有黏性
The berry juice makes you sticky.
当你们有了粘性 你就无法收获浆果了
And when you're sticky, you can't harvest berries.
问问霍普吧
Just ask Hope.
是这样
Yep.
我经历了惨痛的教训
I learned the hard way.
我想我今年还能再来一次
And I guess I get to do it again this year
因为一切全乱套了
on top of completely losing control of everything in my life!
现在你们都太粘了 没法完成收割
So, now that you're all too sticky to finish the harvest,
我们必须找到别的方案 那我们就不用干了
we have to find another solution so we don't have to do it.
我们怎么办?
What about us?
他们刚离开了我们
They just left us.
你觉得那很糟糕吗? 我是他们的女儿
You think that's bad? I'm their daughter.
别担心 我会解开我们的
Don't worry. I'll get us free.
只是需要用点力气
Just need to use some muscle.
或者肌肉发达
Or a lot of muscle.
或者我们等他们回来
Or we wait for them to come back.
站稳了! 我要把你们踢开
Hang tight! I'll kick you loose.
不! 别过来
No! Anything but your‐‐
盖 把你的脸从我脚上拿开
Guy, get your face off my feet.
没事 伙计们 坦克会救我们的
It's okay, guys. Thunk'll save us.
太好了
That's good.
杯子… 太远了
Cup... too far.
他们不会回来了
They're not coming back.
没什么 因为数到三 我们就要分开了
It's fine. Because we're going to pull ourselves apart on three.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
一: 为了自♥由♥
One‐‐ ‐ For freedom!
没有用 但它确实让我们更亲密了
That didn't work. But it did bring us closer together.
如此亲密 很难想象与你分离
So close, it's hard to imagine being apart from you.
盖 你这么浪漫啊
Guy. You're so romantic.
不行 不准浪漫
No. No romance.
我们永远困在这里了
We're stuck here forever.
我们得决定先吃谁
We need to decide which one of us we're gonna eat first.
我知道你们会回来的
I knew you'd come back.
我毫不怀疑
Didn't doubt it for a second.
你们能让我们自♥由♥ 对吧?
You‐you can get us free, right?
为了自♥由♥!
For freedom!
当然 只需要水
Of course. All it takes is water.
水 就这样?
Water? That's it?
那你为什么不马上放开我们?
Why didn't you free us right away then?
放开你们? 当蹦莓准备收获的时候?
Free you? When the bounceberries are ready to be harvested?
剧集 | 疯狂原始人:家谱(2021) | 导航列表