剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
你们本来很幸福的
You two were happy.
你们过得很好 然后我们出现了
You were doing fine, and then we showed up.
我们把所有事都搞砸了
We ruined everything.
你们出现 我才认识到什么才是重要的
You showed up and reminded me of what really matters.
我不想和一个只能
I don't want to spend my life
对自己承诺的人 度过一生
with someone who - can only commit to himself.
安迪爱你
Andy loves you.
你知道的
You know that.
他说他爱我
He says he loves me.
但别光说爱我 要表现出来
But don't tell me you love me. Show me.
让我看看你不止只相信你自己
Show me you believe in something bigger than yourself.
那就是婚礼的意义 展现你的信念
That's what weddings are. They're an act of faith.
给我看你的信心
Show me you have faith--
对我的信心 对我们的信心
faith in me, faith in us,
对你自己的信心
faith in yourself.
你跟他说了这些吗
Did you tell him that?
看看我找来了谁
Look who I found.
-你好 查理 -你好
- Hi, Charlie. - Hi.
我们还没点餐 如果你俩想要...
We haven't ordered yet, if you guys want to--
亲爱的 我们让他们单独谈谈吧
Uh, honey, maybe we should give them a minute to talk.
我们去吧台
We'll be at the bar.
我们很快
We'll just be a second.
慢慢来
Ah. Take your time.
好
All right.
她这边怎么样
How'd it go with her?
感觉还不错
Okay. All right, I think.
我不确定 全程都是我在说
I'm not sure. I-I'm doing all the talking.
我真没想到呢
Oh, what a surprise.
好 够了
Right. That's enough.
-他这边怎么样 -挺好
- How's it going with him? - Just fine.
挺好
Just fine.
-他人很好 -她也是
- He's just so nice. - So is she.
他们真是天造地设
I mean, they're so perfect together.
我都要嫉妒了
I'm almost jealous.
很好笑 他们就是这么看我们的
It's funny, 'cause that's how they feel about us.
那可不
Well, you know what?
我们在一起十五年了
We have been together for 15 years.
时断时续 这不一样
Off and on. It's not the same thing.
好吧 到现在我们还在一起
Well, here we are. We're still together.
我们一起合作无间
And things are better when we're together.
我是这么想 你呢
I think, anyway. Don't you?
你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
看着
Watch this.
-里斯 -安迪
- Rhys. - Andy.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
配合我
Just go with me.
里斯
Rhys.
你愿意和我结婚吗 查理
Will you marry me, Charlie?
-天哪 -我不亲你
- Oh, my God. - We're not kissing.
说愿意
Say yes.
说愿意
Say yes.
-我不亲你 -说愿意
- We're not kissing. - Say yes.
天哪 他在求婚
Oh, my God. I think he's doing it.
好了 收起你突然发作的恐同综合症
All right. No need to have a great, big gay panic about it.
-我没有 -很好
- I'm not. - Good.
既然如此
In that case...
他答应了
He said yes!
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他们要结婚了
They're getting married!
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
-真好 -你俩真是充满了惊喜
- Yes! - You two, full of surprises.
-你俩对我们有很大的启发 -谢谢
- Oh, the two of you have been such an inspiration. - Thank you.
我们完全感同身受
Oh, well, the feeling is entirely mutual.
我们不想抢你们风头 但
And, um, we don't want to steal your thunder, but--
是的 但我们刚刚决定 就在刚刚
No, but we did just decide, just now--
婚礼如期举♥行♥
The wedding's back on!
婚礼如期举♥行♥
The wedding's back on!
-棒 -棒
- Yes! - Yes!
我们很希望你们能来
And we would really love it if you guys came.
-当然的 -当然的
- Absolutely. - Absolutely. Of course.
-当然 -真好
- Of course. - Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许我们应该弄成双重婚礼
Um, hey, maybe we should make it a double wedding.
你母亲会喜欢的
Your mother would love that.
怎么 我开玩笑的
What? I'm joking.
今早有四个外币兑换所的汇率
Four currency exchanges
降得非常厉害
dropped their rates dramatically this morning.
每所都收到了将近20万美元的存款
Each one received a deposit of close to $200,000.
所以玛格特在到处花这笔钱
So Margot's spreading it around.
为什么选了这四所
Why these four?
他们为同一母公♥司♥所有
They're all owned by the same parent company.
雅典娜国际公♥司♥
Athenia International.
莉亚·威尔斯找到她的老交情了
Leah Wells is using her old contact.
雅典娜还拥有其他公♥司♥吗
Does Athenia own any others?
只有一个 国立互惠公♥司♥ 在市区
Just one -- National Mutual, downtown.
-我们得去看看 -我们得打给达奥
- We should go. - We should call Dao.
然后他就能拖我们拖到再次跟丢她吗
So he can delay us long enough that we lose her again?
我们现在就得去 在玛格特到之前
We should be there now, before Margot arrives,
然后我们就能及时阻止她
so we can shut down her whole operation.
下午好
我约了经理
我可以带你去见他
请跟我来
跟我来
Here we go.
她来了
She's here.
往经理办公室走
Headed towards the manager's office.
收到 等她一个人的时候行动
Copy that. Wait till she's isolated, then move.
-守好东边入口 -收到
- Cover the east entrance. - Copy that.
我觉得这说明它喜欢我
I think this means he likes me.
当然了
Of course.
也说明它要拉臭臭了
Also means he needs to go potty.
给我吧 我来
Here. I'll take him.
不不 没关系
No, no. That's okay.
我觉得我和保罗先生能轻松应对
I think Sir Paul and I got this.
好吧
Okay.
那行 我马上回来
All right. Be right back.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, little one.
可以了
Ho! Here we go.
好 你忙活吧
Ahh, all right. Do your business.
玛格特
Margot.
说
Si?
那是个陷阱
You're walking into a trap.
退伍军人和爱丽丝·沃恩 他们在这儿
AVI and Alice Vaughan -- they're here.
马上找个出口
Find an exit now.
咱们在十字路口西南角见
I'll meet you on the Southwest corner of the intersection.
谢谢 拜
Grazie. Ciao.
事情不太对劲
Something's not right.
她知道了
She knows.
咱们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
所有人进来
Everybody move in.
黑色轿车向东开往富勒尔街了
Black sedan heading east on Flower.
恐怕我们的咨♥询♥该结束了
I'm afraid our time is up.
你是该害怕
You should be afraid.
她一个字都没说
She hasn't said a word.
所以我请了一个人来
Which is why I invited someone
她可能愿意跟他说
she might actually want to talk to.
不行
No.
玛格特·毕夏掌握了集团内部运作的关键情报
Margot Bishop has vital information on the inner workings --
你要跟她做笔交易
You're cutting her a deal?
而你要去跟她谈判吗
And you're negotiating it?
这只是因为我们的目标一致
Only because we all want the same thing --
扳倒公♥司♥
to take down the Firm.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表