剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
也许你要打给你妈妈
Well... maybe you'd like to call your mom.
肖像也许不是什么防伪标记
The portrait may not seem like a security feature,
但人们记得住脸 所以一定要刚刚好
but people remember faces, so it has to be just right.
每一缕头发都要到位
Every strand of hair in place.
就是这样
That's it.
你能把这个畜生从我面前赶开吗
Can you get this animal away from me?
怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
你知道本一直在和她见面吗
Did you know Ben's been seeing her?
他这段时间一直在见她
That he's been seeing her for this entire time.
你知道吗
Did you?
我也一直在见她
Well, I've been seeing her, too.
-什么 -我装作她的心理医生
- What? - I've been posing as her therapist,
想要打听她对我们知道多少
trying to find out what she knows about all of us,
直到今天 她都表现的很缺乏安全感
and until today, she's been insecure,
羞涩 困惑
shy, confused,
可是现在 很显然 他在告诉她
but now, apparently, he's been telling her
我有多脆弱 心理不平衡 令人厌恶
how fragile I am, unbalanced, repulsive.
关于这些她说了大概50分钟
She went on like this for 50 minutes.
不好意思 你有什么建议吗
I'm sorry, do you have something to contribute?
如果我们是搭档 也许会告诉你
Well, if we were partners, maybe.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sakes.
她花50分钟一直跟你说你有多糟糕
She spent 50 minutes telling you how terrible you are?
亲爱的 你被发现了
Sweetie, you've been made.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
她是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
She's a private investigator.
好吧
All right.
她停了 应该就是这里
She stopped. This must be the place.
我们进去吗 是的
We going in? Yeah.
达奥探员在哪
Where's Agent Dao?
他说我们必须等许可才能进
He's saying we have to wait for clearance.
-什么 -不行
- What?! - No!
意思是我们必须拿到搜捕令才能进
And that we can't go in without a warrant.
不 联调局才需要搜捕令
No, the FBI can't go in without a warrant.
我们想怎样就怎样 来吧
We can do whatever we want. Come on.
你这是准备去哪
Where do you think you're going?
玛格特就要溜了
Margot's gonna get away.
是的
Yes.
如果我们没有搜捕令就闯进去
If we go in without a warrant,
法庭将放弃这个案子
the courts will throw out the case,
而她就将逍遥法外
and she will get away.
还是热的
Still warm.
他们刚走不久
We just missed them.
至少我们有搜捕令了
At least we have a warrant.
搜查大楼其他地方
Search the rest of the building.
喂
Hello?
可怜的爱丽丝
Poor Alice.
又被骗了一次
Duped again.
我保证下次咨♥询♥时 一定会好好谈谈这件事
I'll be sure to bring that up in our next session.
至少我们及时赶到了
At least we got here in time
阻止他们拿走装备
to keep them from taking their equipment.
即使如此 他们还是满载离开的
Even so, they left with their hands full.
从序列号♥的范围判断
Judging by the range of serial numbers,
他们制♥造♥了2万张百元美钞
they made over 20,000 hundred-dollar bills.
等等 那就是
Wait, that's --
2百万美金
$2 million.
没错
Right.
假♥钞♥
Fake dollars.
他们用不了的假♥钞♥
Which they won't use.
造假者永远不会用自己的钱
Counterfeiters never use their own money.
你觉得他们会想卖♥♥掉
You think they'll try to sell it?
如果他们聪明就不会
Not if they're smart.
如果有联调局在追踪他们就不会
Not if the FBI's looking for them.
你觉得他们会怎么处置这笔钱
What do you think they'll do with them?
我们要把它烧了
We need to burn it.
-什么 -绝对不行
- What? - Absolutely not.
看 这就是我不要搭档的原因
See, this is why I don't have partners.
瑞吉和我这么辛苦地准备这批货
Reggie and I worked too hard on this batch
不能就这么烧了
to just set it on fire.
-等等 什么 -她一直在教我
- Wait, what? - She's been teaching me.
看 瑞吉的心态才是对的
See, Reggie has the right attitude.
你要调整一下心态
Yours needs an adjustment.
你只是有点太英国人了
You're just a little bit British.
我开始怀念爱丽丝·沃恩了
I'm starting to miss Alice Vaughan.
你跟我约好了是拿五成
You and I made a deal for 50% of the take.
没有分成意味着没有协议
No take means no deal.
没有协议意味着你得下车了
No deal means you need to get out of the car.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
如果你不愿意卖♥♥掉
If you don't want to sell it,
瑞吉会和我一起卖♥♥掉 他会拿你的那份
Reggie and I will, and he'll take your half.
而你会被抓住
And you'll get caught.
联调局和爱丽丝·沃恩会到处查
The FBI and Alice Vaughan will be searching everywhere
这笔钱
for this money.
所以我们要赶快行动
Which means we'll have to move fast,
但至少我们还有的赚
but at least we'll make a profit.
都同意吗
All in favor?
我支持赚一笔
I vote for profit.
看到没 2比1支持卖♥♥掉挣钱
Look at that. Two votes for profit.
你投什么 英国议会
How you voting, Parliament?
天啊
Oh, God.
不管了 我们去赚一笔吧
What the hell? Let's make some money.
好样的
Ohh! Boom! Attagirl.
上帝啊
God help us all.
这样就好了
That'll do it.
莉亚·威尔斯是
Leah Wells is considered
这个行当里最好的造假者之一
one of the finest counterfeiters in the business.
内行说她造出的假♥钞♥质量
Insiders say that the quality of her work
比美国财政部发行的钱还要好
is better than the U.S. Treasury's,
她的钞票是黑市里的收藏品
and her bills are collector's items on the black market.
但现在 她在外逃
But at the moment, she's on the run,
没有安全屋 没有设备
with no safehouse, no equipment --
还有2百万现金假♥钞♥
And $2 million in fake cash.
如果她确实想要卖♥♥掉
If she does try to sell it,
那也要是联调局想不到的地方
it'll be somewhere the FBI won't think to look.
她在洛杉矶有什么联♥系♥人吗
Does she have any L.A. Contacts?
她首次被捕就是在洛杉矶
Her first arrest was in L.A., actually.
涉及外汇兑换的造假链
A counterfeit ring involving foreign-currency exchanges.
你认为她会回到老本行吗
You think she'll go back to her roots?
我想她别无选择
I don't think she has a choice.
那我们要监视城里每一笔货币兑换吗
So we monitor every currency exchange in the city?
当然 为什么不呢 只有104笔
Sure, why not? There's only... 104 of them.
那...每人负责
So, if we each take...
26笔
26.
谢了
Thank you.
应该可以做到
We should be able to get it done.
不管她去了哪儿 交易人都会希望
Wherever she goes, the exchange is gonna want
尽快实现钞票流动
to move those bills quickly.
那么他们会降低汇率来吸引更多交易
So they'll lower their rates to attract more business.
你们能去买♥♥一些汇率很好的外币吗
Can you guys do some competitive-rate shopping?
看能不能搞到一些收藏纸币
See if we can pick up a couple million collector's items?
我们可以说谎 告诉她会举办婚礼
Well, we could lie, tell her the wedding's on,
邀请函正寄过来
invitation's in the mail.
反正她也不知道
She'll never know.
她或许已经知道了
She probably already knows.
天哪 她会把我们阉了
Oh, God. She's gonna chop our bollocks off.
她不会的
No, she's not.
如果她自己能来 她早这么干了
If she could have pulled this job off herself, she would have.
-她需要我们 -可为什么呢
- She needs us. - Why, though?
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表