剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
《致命诱惑》前情回顾
Previously on "The Catch"...
达奥探员此刻就在这儿
Agent Dao is here right now.
他此刻正在看你的信件
And going through your mail at the moment.
你不能信任这家伙
You can't trust this guy.
你有多了解爱丽丝·沃恩
How well do you know Alice Vaughan?
我如此了解她
I know her well enough to know
所以我知道你在她家装了窃听器
that you've been bugging her house.
如果你再敢骚扰她
If you ever - come anywhere near her again,
我会亲自介入
I will personally see to it
你会被驱逐回老家
that you are deported back to where you came from.
你想要去喝一杯吗
Do you want to maybe get a drink?
肖恩约了我吃饭
Shawn kind of asked me to dinner.
我们已经超过了还款日期
Our payment is now officially past due,
所以他们没过多久就会派人来收拾我们
so it won't be long before they send someone after us,
等到了那个时候 只有两个选择
and when that happens, we have two options --
要么还钱 要么死
deliver or die.
你把我的台词都说完了
You've taken the words right out of my mouth.
真希望我不必干掉你
I really hope I don't have to kill you.
为何要离开你的家人
Why'd you leave the family?
本来就快轮到你了
You were next in line.
不 永远都轮不到我 我是女人
No, I was never next in line. I'm a woman.
我们的投资商已经决定
Our Benefactor has decided
这个月暂时不追究你们的欠款了
to forgive your payment this month.
他需要你们去偷一条手链
He needs you to steal a bracelet.
夏夫的人也在这里
The Shives are here.
所有的犯罪组织都来抢这条手链了吗
Is every crime syndicate in town after this bracelet?
-你好 本 -你好 米奇
- Hello, Ben. - Hello, Mickey.
我想你是在找这个
I suppose you're looking for this.
上车
Get in!
3JRQ158
3JRQ158.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
本杰明·琼斯
Benjamin Jones.
本杰明·琼斯
Benjamin Jones.
东西在哪 爱丽丝
Where is it, Alice?
我没时间和你玩游戏
I don't have time for games.
你想要回手链的话
If you want your bracelet back,
从现在开始得遵守我的游戏规则
you're going to have to play by my rules from now on.
原来你在这 刚才去哪了
There you are! Where have you been?
我一整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you all night.
手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
我还以为你没命了
I thought you died.
发生什么事了
What happened?
米奇·夏夫的枪法不如从前了
Mickey Shive's aim isn't what it used to be.
-你没事吧 我看看 -我没事
- Well, are you okay? Let me see. - I'm fine.
-擦伤而已 -那就好
- It's just a scratch. - Good.
-手链到手了吗 -到手了
- Well, did you get the bracelet? - I did.
但我要去洗个澡换套衣服
I just -- I have to shower and change.
不行 没时间了 又有新麻烦了
No, there's no time. We've got a new problem.
不管是什么 缓缓再说
Whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait.
-小本 -里斯
- Benji! - Rhys.
费莉希蒂
Felicity.
早上好
Morning.
小本
Benji!
你好啊
How are ya?!
气色不错 但有点疲惫
You look well. Bit tired.
这怎么了
What happened here?
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你好 妹妹
Hello, sis.
看到了吧 我弟弟来了
As you can see, my brother's here for a visit.
投资商来收账了
Our Benefactor has come to collect.
好了
Right, then.
手链在哪
Where's my bracelet?
为什么我预感你打电♥话♥不是来聊天的
Why do I have a feeling this is not a social call?
我要拿回那条手链
I need that bracelet back.
看到了吧 偷别人的东西你心安理得
See, you're fine stealing from other people,
但你却受不了
but when it happens to you,
自己当受害者
you don't like it.
我偷它是迫于无奈要还债
I was forced to steal it to pay off my debt,
如果交不出来
and if I don't hand it over,
-如果还不了债 -你就死定了吗
- if I don't pay off my debt - You're a dead man?
我听懂你的口气了 你不相信我
I can tell by the way you said that, you don't believe me.
我信了你一整年
I spent a year believing you.
却落得如今的下场
Look where that got me.
那是从前的我 现在我已经改过了
That was the old me. This is the new me.
但如果你不把手链还给我
And the new me is gonna get shot in the head
我刚改过就要脑袋挨枪子了
if you don't give me the bracelet back.
如果我还给你 我就成了从犯
If I give it back, I'm an accessory to a crime.
如果你不还 你就成了罪犯
If you keep it, you'll be found guilty of the crime.
你要知道...
And let me tell you something --
不止我的投资商在寻找这条手链
my Benefactor isn't the only one looking for it.
看到昨晚向我开枪的那些人了吗
Those people shooting at me last night?
如果他们知道手链在你那
If they find out you have it,
枪口也会指向你的
they'll be shooting at you, too.
你这么说就是为了吓唬我
Now you're just trying to scare me.
不 我这是在恐吓你
No, I'm trying to terrify you,
因为应该感到惊恐
because you should be terrified,
因为我替你担心
because I'm terrified for you.
那好吧
All right, fine.
既然你这么想要这手链
You want the bracelet so badly?
那就过来拿吧
Come and get it.
致命诱惑
第一季第六集
我不想打扰他
I don't want to bother him, you know.
要不...回头再说吧
It's -- maybe something for later.
他人很好
He's great.
可爱丽丝...
But Alice...
她也很忙 我觉得还是不要...
She's busy, too, and I just don't think that...
没错 我们是在谈论你
Yes, we're talking about you.
肖恩需要你的帮助
Shawn needs your help.
其实不是帮我
It's actually not for me.
是我部队里的一个朋友
It's for an army buddy of mine.
你参过军
You were in the Army?
-大学毕业后当了四年兵 -好吧
- The four years after college. - Totally.
她是首批女性陆军游骑兵之一
She's one of the first female Army Rangers,
她真的很需要你的帮助
and she could really use your help.
女的
"She"?
妮娅·布鲁克斯上尉 这位是爱丽丝·沃恩
Captain Nia Brooks, this is Alice Vaughan.
瓦莱丽·安德森
Valerie Anderson.
这位是丹尼·尹 他就是
And this is Danny Yoon, the detective
我跟你说的那位侦探 这位是苏菲
I was telling you about, and Sophie.
他对你赞不绝口
I have heard good things.
他太抬举我了
Oh, he's way too nice to me.
他完美得招人嫌 是吧
He is annoyingly perfect, isn't he?
我们应该恭喜你
We hear congratulations are in order.
你要创造历史
You're making history.
谢谢 但我也不确定...
Thank you, but I'm not sure what I'm --
她这是妄自菲薄
Don't let her downplay it.
妮娅是史上首位加入游骑兵的女人
Nia's the first woman ever to join the Rangers --
那可是陆军精英特种部队
the Army's elite special ops force.
既然国防部给了女性这样的机会
Now that the Pentagon's opened up combat roles to women,
有战斗需要首先就会派她去
she'll be among the first to deploy.
这就是她被人排斥的原因
Which is why there's been backlash.
一开始都是些蠢事
Stupid stuff at first.
武器不见了 装备被人动了手脚
My gear was stolen, equipment was messed with.
但后来开始收到威胁
But then I started getting threats.
什么样的威胁
What kind of threats?
邮件 字条 照片
E-mails, notes, photos.
你向上级汇报了吗
Did you report all this?
几周前向指挥官汇报了
To my commanding officer weeks ago.
但后来我收到了这个
But then I got this.
我的军牌 之前被人偷了
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表