剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
《致命诱惑》前情提要
Previously on "The Catch"...
我把全部家产给了他 一百四十万
I gave him all of my money, $1.4 million,
我毕生的积蓄
my entire life savings.
如果你无法爱上一个人最糟糕的样子
If you can't love somebody at their worst,
那你就从没爱过他
then you never really loved them.
你没在谈恋爱吧
You're not in a relationship, are you?
你在谈吗
Are you?
谈恋爱
In a relationship?
我们的投资商还指望我们赶紧给钱呢
Our benefactor is expecting payment.
如果我们付不出钱
If we don't pay...
我保证尽可能从公主那多套点钱
I will make enough off the Princess
至少把我们欠的债还清
to cover all our debt and then some.
迈克尔·索恩
-那你的身份呢 -迈克尔·索恩
- Who are you? - Michael Thorne.
他现在是迈克尔·索恩了吗
So he's officially Michael Thorne?
他刚开了三张新的信♥用♥卡♥
He just opened three new credit cards.
我们能知道他在哪 在做什么
We'll know where he is and what he's doing.
目标是卡西姆·哈拉比 公主的监护人
The mark is Qasim Halabi, the princess' guardian.
我会查出你真正的身份
I will find out who you really are.
我会曝光你的身份
I will expose you.
他是杀人凶手
He's a killer.
你凭一己之力永远抓不到他
And you'll never catch him on your own.
我们在一起一年多
We were together for over a year.
你是说
And you're saying that,
这么长时间 她都没有见过真实的你
in all that time, she never saw the real you?
如果你想她
If you're thinking about her,
我保证她也在想你
I guarantee she's thinking about you.
听我说 我知道你很愤怒
Listen, I know you're angry,
你完全有理由恨我
and you have every right to be.
答应我你不会追踪我了
Promise me you won't come looking for me.
我不会来找你的
I won't come looking for you.
因为我已经找到你了
Because I've already found you.
公主离开纽约
安德森·沃恩调查公♥司♥
古洛奇公主扎拉·阿尔萨利姆
Princess Zara Al-Salim of Kuroq.
她非常美丽 富有
She's beautiful, obscenely rich,
一般身边时刻有警卫保护
and normally surrounded by security at all times...
直到两天前
...until two days ago,
她的监护人卡西姆·哈拉比消失了
when her guardian, Qasim Halabi, disappeared...
让扎拉独自应付那个对她虎视眈眈
leaving Zara vulnerable to the attentions of a man
准备像对待我一样诱惑她并洗劫一空的人
who will seduce and rob her, same way that he did me.
卡西姆消失后
With Qasim gone,
扎拉的言行举止发生了巨大的改变
Zara's demeanor has changed completely.
她不仅自己抛头露面
She's not just stepping out --
还要邀请别人
She's inviting people in,
与当地企业家会面 商讨投资良机
meeting with local entrepreneurs about investment opportunities,
她的开放程度让我们能够
opening herself up in a way that will allow us
监控她的电♥话♥ 短♥信♥和动向
to monitor her calls, her texts, her movements,
这样我们就能把克里斯托弗抓个现行
so that we can catch Christopher in the act --
前提是 如果你同意和我们合作
That is, if you're okay working on this together.
这还需要问吗
I thought you'd never ask.
致命诱惑
第一季第四集
你的合伙人对于与联调局合作调查有什么想法
How does your partner feel about working with the FBI on this one?
她不知道
She doesn't know,
我也希望她不要知道
and I'd rather she didn't find out.
她不同意
She does not approve.
她觉得克里斯托弗已经夺去我太多东西
She thinks Christopher's taken too much from me already.
她说得没错
She's not wrong.
也许接下来你应该交给我
Perhaps you should let me take it from here.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但你已经独自追查他两年了
but you've been after him for two years on your own.
你为什么觉得这次你不需要我也能抓到他
What makes you think you can do this without me?
他不是你了解的那个人 他是一名杀人凶手
He's not the man you knew. He's a killer.
所谓的凶手而已
Alleged killer.
他是一个骗子
He's a con man.
他会不择手段
Who will stop at nothing...
拿到想要的东西
to get what he wants.
我也是
Neither will I.
你想知道你为什么还没抓到这家伙吗
You want to know why you haven't caught this guy yet?
因为你人太好
Because you're too good...
太正派
...too decent.
你应该最清楚我有多不正派了
You of all people should know how indecent I can be.
你会姑且相信每一个人
You give everyone the benefit of the doubt
不管他们值不值得信任
whether they deserve it or not,
这位X先生则并不值得
and Mr. X doesn't deserve it.
你要是想抓住他
You want to catch him...
就得先像一个罪犯般思考
you need to start thinking like a criminal.
保持联络 谢谢你们的到来
We'll be in touch. Thank you both for coming by.
怎么了
What is it?
卡西姆
Qasim.
他一直没有回到古洛奇
He never arrived in Kuroq.
我哥哥要来找他 并带我回家
My brother's coming to look for him -- and to take me home.
什么时候
When?
他说一周之内
Within the week, he says.
我不走
I'm not going.
这儿女性也能工作 她们能上学
Women can work here. They can go to school.
她们能去看医生
They can go see a doctor
不用征求男人的许可
without asking for a man's permission.
卡西姆是个骗子 窃贼
Qasim was a liar and a thief,
但也许他的想法没错
but perhaps he had the right idea --
骗到足够多的钱然后消失
Take as much money as you can and disappear.
你能帮我消失吗
Will you help me disappear?
我们不但能提供调查服务
In addition to our investigative services,
还可提供私人安全团队
we also have our own private security team.
事实上
In fact,
那位就是安全团队的负责人 肖恩·沙利文
there's the head of our security right there, Shawn Sullivan,
正与他交谈的是我公♥司♥法律顾问 苏菲·诺瓦克
conferring with our in-house counsel, Sophie Novak.
他们是谁
Who are they?
菲利普·汤普森 奥林匹斯之巅的首席执行官
That's Phillip Thompson, the C.E.O. of Olympic Edge.
就是那家科技公♥司♥
The tech company?
现在不止研究科技了
Not just tech anymore.
他们有大额军事类合同
Huge military contracts.
没错 也不止是我国♥军♥队的
Yeah, not just our military.
你俩在这挺舒服的啊
You two look cozy in here.
你这会应该待在保安部的吧 肖恩
Shouldn't you be in the Security wing, Shawn?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
难道你不知道这些人是谁吗
Do you not know those people are?
我知道 他们来干什么
I do. What are they doing here?
我们不签保密协议 他们是不会说的
They won't tell us till we sign their NDA.
他们可是军事工业承包商
They're military contractors.
你确定要接下这单吗
Are we sure we want to take this meeting?
就因为这种性质 咱们才别无选择
They're military contractors. I don't think we have a choice.
2010年1月
In January 2010,
一次7.0震级的毁灭性地震
a devastating 7.0 earthquake
摧毁了海地的莱尔甘
crippled the city of Léogâne in Haiti.
我当时就在现场
I was there.
那一天 16万人丧失了生命
160,000 people lost their lives that day
因为现场救援人员无法及时搜救
because first responders couldn't find them in time.
这是格温·埃里克森 她跟在座的玛丽·舍伍德
This is Gwen Ericsson, who, along with Marie Sherwood here,
共同研发了视若赛技术
designed our THRUsight technology.
正如你所见
As you can see,
格温是位...优秀的年轻女性
Gwen is.... extraordinary young woman.
她是个天才
She's a genius.
也是我公♥司♥炙手可热的人物
She's a beloved member of our corporate family,
但她最近失踪了
and she is currently missing.
自从她周五晚上离开办公室后
She left our offices Friday night
就失去了音信
and has not been seen or heard from since.
有人去她公♥寓♥看过吗
Has anyone been to her apartment?
我去了
I have.
她已经有几天没回去了
She hasn't been there in days.
你找过她朋友和家人吗
You've talked to her friends, family?
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表