剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
《致命诱惑》前情提要
Previously on "The Catch"...
-小本 -里斯
- Benji! - Rhys.
看到了吧 我弟弟来了
As you can see, my brother's here for a visit.
投资商来收账了
Our Benefactor has come to collect.
我喜欢这儿 我打算留下来
I like it here. I think I'll stay.
你想和达奥探员合作吗
You want to work with Agent Dao?
我不禁感觉自己被耍了
I can't help but think I'm being played.
-谁耍你 -爱丽丝负责玩花招
- By whom? - Alice plays games...
而你负责引诱我
while you seduce me.
我效劳的人是杀手
The people I work for, they're killers.
免除全部债务
You will forgive our debt in full.
你想在印度 非洲和中东
It's a small price to pay for all
干事业 这代价很小
of India, Africa, and the Middle East.
谁告诉你的
Who told you about that?
玛格特知道我的底细 我也了解她
Margot gets something on me. I get something on her.
有个女人 好像叫爱丽丝·沃恩
There was a woman. Alice Vaughan?
谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
你好啊 沃恩女士
Hello, Ms. Vaughan.
认识你真是太好了
How lovely to meet you.
你还在
You're still here.
你介意吗
Is that okay?
你今天有什么活要干
So, what are you doing at work today?
我刚想问你这个问题
I was just gonna ask you the same question.
你今天有什么活要干
What are you doing at work today?
你拿到了手链 无债一身轻
You got the bracelet. You're out of debt.
那现在干什么呢
So what now?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
无意冒犯 但你的确是个小偷
I mean, no offense, but you are a thief.
还有这件事
There is that.
严格意义上来说 我没法信任你
And technically, I can't trust you.
我也不该信任你吧
I mean, I shouldn't, right?
那我们怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我们甚至都不了解对方
We don't even really know each other.
我们相互了解
Yes, we do.
我们还是可以一起远走高飞
We can always run away together.
我仍欠你一个婚礼
I still owe you a wedding.
你所效力的那些人不会来找你吗
The people you work for wouldn't come looking for you?
他们不会来找我吗
They wouldn't come looking for me?
你可以做污点证人
You could turn state's evidence.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那些人救过我的命无数次
Those people have saved my life a million times over.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
他们是我的...小瓦和丹尼
They're my... Val and Danny.
如果我当初知道未来会遇到你
If I had known that you were going to be in my future,
我会选择不同的路
I would have done everything differently all of it.
本
Ben.
听你这么叫我感觉很奇怪
It's weird for me to hear you call me that.
这么叫你真的很奇怪
It's really weird to call you that.
我很抱歉 但我们不能这样
I'm sorry, but we can't do this.
我不能和你躲在这里
I can't hide out here with you.
我不能骗所有人
I can't lie to everyone.
那就不远走高飞了
So, no running away?
不要打电♥话♥ 不要发短♥信♥
No phone calls. No texts.
不要半夜再出现在这里
No showing up here in the middle of the night.
这对我没有好处
It's not good for me.
我真爱和你告别
I love saying goodbye to you.
那是最后一次
That was the last time.
达奥探员 我是爱丽丝·沃恩
Agent Dao? Alice Vaughan.
你能一小时后到办公室与我和小瓦面谈吗
Can you meet me and Val at the office in an hour?
是克里斯托弗的事
It's about Christopher.
致命诱惑
第一季第七集
是你的合伙人
That was your partner.
她想在办公室见我们
She wants to see us at the office.
你该走了
Okay, you have to go.
我去做咖啡牛奶
I'll make café au lait?
不用了
No, you won't.
你离开这里
You will leave,
我们办公室见
and I will see you at the office,
假装这件事从来没有发生过
where we will pretend this never happened.
好吧
Okay.
一个条件 今晚和我共进晚餐
On one condition -- Have dinner with me tonight.
不 没有晚餐 没有咖啡牛奶
No. No dinner. No café au lait.
不得讨价还价
No negotiating.
你想把这事搞得很正式
You are trying to make this a thing,
然而这根本不算什么
and this ain't a thing.
这是修复炮
This was rebound sex.
什么叫修复炮
What is rebound sex?
为了帮我忘掉我的丈夫
To help me get over my ex.
但你和他在一起十年了吧
But you were with him 10 years, no?
所以呢
So?
那你可需要不少修复炮
So, you're gonna need a lot more rebound sex.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
赶紧出去
Out. Now.
社交媒体搜索助手
爱丽丝·沃恩照片
他终于来了
Finally! There he is!
里斯 这是我的房♥间
Rhys, this is my room.
理论上来说 没错
In theory, yes.
但是你的床平整如初
But your bed hasn't been slept in,
我的姐姐都没见到你
my sister's not seen you,
你还穿着昨晚的杰尼亚西装
and you're still wearing last night's Zegna,
这就引出了这个问题...
which begs the question...
-我要去吃早饭 -你昨晚去哪儿了
- I'm gonna go to breakfast... - "Where were you last night?"
等我回来 你最好消失
And when I get back, you'll be gone.
坏小杰又出现了
Did Bad Benji come out to play?
他忘记邀请坏里斯了吗
And did he forget to invite Bad Rhysy?
坏小杰以后不会再出现了
Bad Benji doesn't get out much anymore.
真可惜
That's a shame.
那我们可得想点办法
We'll have to do something about that.
我觉得玛格特和费莉希蒂
I don't think that Margot and Felicity
可不会喜欢你这样
would like that very much.
然而 可怜的费莉希蒂
Alas, poor Felicity is...
正在去印度的路上
on her way to India.
玛格特说你们俩要去迈阿密
And Margot says that you two are on your way to Miami.
-迈阿密 -是啊 她没告诉你吗
- Miami? - Yeah, didn't she tell you?
显然 你要去见一个叫瑞吉的家伙
Apparently, you're meeting up with somebody called Reggie.
-里斯 你知道瑞吉是谁 -是吗
- Rhys, you know who Reggie is. - Do I?
我的搭档
My partner?
重点是所有人都丢下我了
The point is everyone's leaving me.
我正是最需要你们的时候
And in my hour of need.
你每时每刻都需要我们
That's every hour with you.
别这么毒 我想帮忙嘛
Don't be mean. I'm trying to help.
有个活
There's a job.
一大笔钱
Ridiculous money.
但这会意味着我要让你
But it would mean me keeping you here
待在洛杉矶一阵子
in Los Angeles for a while.
那样的话你意下如何
How would you feel about that?
三年时间 横跨两个大洲
How does one man operating on his own
一个靠自己单打独斗的人怎么能比
outsmart us and Interpol and the FBI
我们 国际刑♥警♥组织和联调局都棋高一筹
for three years across two continents?
你觉得他有同伙
You think he's working with others?
-或者是有上线 -什么工作
- Or for others. - What's the job?
我觉得他是某个组织的一部分
I think he's part of something bigger...
我准备钓上一条鲸鱼
I'm about to reel in a whale,
但我没有组建起自己的队伍
but I haven't got my team with me...
有同谋
...A criminal conspiracy.
所以我需要一些帮助
...so I could do with some help.
虽然你现在无债一身轻
And you could do with some seed money
你还是需要一些种子基金
now that you're out of debt.
欧洲是第一步
It started in Europe...
玛格特绝对不会同意的
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表