剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
或是有人做了手脚
Or somebody made it bad.
可能是竞争对手搞的鬼
Could be a little corporate sabotage.
他们最大的竞争对手是谁
Who's their biggest competition?
一家叫帕玛多尔的公♥司♥
A company named Pharmador.
他们在自主研发治疗多发性硬化症的药物
They're developing their own M.S. Drug.
你能否找到为苏珊进行试验的工作人员中
Can you find out if there was anyone working on Susan's trial
是否有人和帕玛多尔公♥司♥有关联
who has any ties to Pharmador?
-打扰了 爱丽丝 -怎么了
- Sorry. Alice? - Yeah?
迈克尔·索恩刚用了这张信♥用♥卡♥
Michael Thorne just used his credit card
去了这个地方
to get to this address.
帮我打掩护
Cover for me?
沃恩女士
Ms. Vaughan,
-我能 -达奥探员 现在不是时候
- can I... - Agent Dao, now is not a good time.
迈克尔·索恩 信♥用♥卡♥活动
那很可惜
I'm sorry to hear that.
听着
Listen,
我还以为正是时候告诉你
I thought it was time I told you
克里斯托弗·霍尔的全部真♥相♥
the whole truth about Christopher Hall...
包括他杀死的那位女人
... and the woman he murdered.
29岁的娜塔莉·迪尚
Nathalie Duchamp. 29.
从花店下班回家的路上
Shot in the back on her way home
背后中枪而死
from the flower shop where she worked.
你怎么会认为凶手是克里斯托弗
What makes you think it was Christopher?
我见过娜塔莉
I met Nathalie
克里斯托弗那时叫"西蒙·贝尔"
when we received a tip that Christopher --
我们收到消息
he was "Simon Bell" at the time --
他是花店常客
was a regular in her shop.
我没多费口舌就说服她合作
It didn't take me long to convince her to help me.
然后
And then...
你怎么知道 她没有参与
How do you know - that she wasn't involved in
克里斯托弗的事呢
whatever Christopher was doing?
她没有
She wasn't.
我早就认识她
I knew her.
节哀
Sorry.
你明白了吧 我跟你一样
So, you see, my reasons for finding him
出于私人原因想找到他
are as personal as yours.
联调局是否知道...
Does the FBI know...
你跟案子的关系
about your connection to the case?
-不知道 -那为什么又告诉我
- No. - Then why tell me?
因为凭你一人之力
Because it's not safe
去追捕他 这不安全
for you to be pursuing him on your own.
道恩探员 你又来了
Agent Dao, you've come back.
安德森女士
Ms. Anderson.
我正准备走
I was just leaving.
不打扰你们工作了
I'll let you both get back to work.
他想你帮他找到克里斯托弗
He wants you to help him find Christopher.
他只有我这一条线索
I'm the only lead he has.
不是这样的
That is not true.
克里斯托弗骗了我们所有人
Christopher duped all of us.
-我拿下了那份工作 -你拿下了
- I got the job. - You got the job!
她拿下了那份工作
She got the job!
恭喜你 真是太好了
Congratulations! That's awesome.
多谢你
Thanks to you.
我什么也没错 只是打了通电♥话♥
I did nothing. I made one phone call.
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? - He did.
你改变了我妹妹的一生
You just changed my sister's life.
他救了我一命
He just saved my life.
非常感谢 克里斯托弗
Thank you so much, Christopher.
她全凭自己才拿下这个职位
Look, she got this position on her own merits.
别信他的
Don't believe him.
你太谦虚了了
That was so generous of you.
-没错 -小爱 这家伙
-Yeah. - Allie, this guy.
-我知道 -我只希望没让你难堪
- I know. - I just hope I don't embarrass you.
相信我 遇上你
Trust me, you're the best thing
是拉里·索尔斯最大的福气
that's ever happened to Larry Sauls.
你真好
You're nice.
如果我能做什么来回报你
Well, if there's anything I can ever do to repay you,
-请告诉我 -确实有
- just let me know. - Well, there is.
帮我们喝掉
You can help us drink that.
天呐 行啊
Oh, my God. Okay.
天呐
Oh, boy.
今天就提前点喝
Let's drink early one night.
他们俩结婚多久了
How long have those two been married?
将近十年
Almost 10 years.
如果十年婚姻都是那样
Well, if that's what - 10 years of marriage looks like,
我会接受
I'll take it.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚是答应我的求婚了吗
Did you just agree to marry me?
我想是的
I think I did.
他抢走了我们的一切
He took everything from us.
你的一切
From you.
小爱 别再在他身上浪费时间
Allie, do not give him one more second of your life.
你本打算买♥♥给她吗
Were you buying it for her?
想给她留下深刻印象
Hoping to impress her with it?
因为你爱的那个女人
Because the woman you love
并不在乎你持有的地♥产♥
doesn't care about your real-estate holdings.
她爱的是你
It's you she loves.
给她打电♥话♥
Call her.
就算不是为你自己 就当替我打的
If not for you, then for me.
毕竟是你欠我的
You owe me that much.
这是怎么说
Well, how's that?
我帮你省了八百万
I just saved you $8 million.
八百万
$8 million?
每栋塔楼的定金
The holding fee for each tower.
卡西姆说是八百万
Qasim said that it was $8 million.
八百万
$8 million?
我只收了那个男的五百万
I only charged that dude $5 million.
他每栋楼私吞了三百万
He pocketed $3 million per tower.
他从我这里赚走了六百万
He made $6 million dollars off me.
从我的骗局
Off my con.
明目张胆地从公主那里
Blatantly stealing from the Princess,
从古洛奇王室骗钱
stealing from the Kuroqi Royal Family.
没错 亲爱的 我们也是
Yes, darling. So are we.
骗子最恨的不过就是另一个骗子
Nothing a con man hates more than another con man.
除非你们是在合作
Unless you're working together.
当然了
Yeah, that goes without saying.
我们不能就这么放过他
We can't let him get away with this.
不不 别急
Oh, no. Not so fast.
我们要把支票兑现然后离开这里
We are cashing this check and getting out of here.
如果我们除掉了卡西姆
If we get Qasim out of the way,
还有什么挡在我们
what's standing between us
和古洛奇家族更为庞大的财产之间呢
and a bigger taste of the Kuroqi fortune?
我们能把债完全还清
We could clear our debt in full,
重获自♥由♥
finally be free.
但是这件事不能由你说出去
But the news can't come from you.
需要来自一个毫无关系的第三方
It has to come from a disinterested third party.
比如斯特拉·温特斯女士
Like... Ms. Stella Winters?
没错 比如斯特拉·温特斯女士
Like Ms. Stella Winters.
凯茜·格林护士
Nurse Cathy Green.
苏珊起诉之前
Before Susan's trial,
她为竞争对手工作过
Nurse Cathy worked for the competition.
所以你认为凯茜护士
So you think Nurse Cathy
是那个对药物做手脚的人吗
is the one tampering with the drug?
我们怎么能拿到证据
How do we get proof?
通过临床试验的设备
Well, I hacked into the security cameras
我黑进了他们的监控
from the clinical-trial facility,
但是那里什么也没有
but there's nothing to see.
不 我们需要进去
No, we need to get in there,
拿到药物的样品 对它进行检测
get our hands on the sample of the drug, get it tested.
我们没法进去
There's no getting into that place.
我昨天试着扮成送快递的
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表