剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
Want me to call him and tell him to hire you?
他会听吗
Would he listen?
你会吗
You'd do that?
-当然 非常乐意 -我的天呐
- Of course. I'd be happy to. - Oh, my God.
那就多谢了
Cheers.
非常高兴认识你
So happy to meet you.
也许我们能吃个晚饭
Maybe we can have dinner.
最近找个时间
Sometime soon?
我想念大家
I miss you guys.
基茵制药去年在多硬化症的药物上赚了25亿
MedGenix made $2.5 billion last year on their M.S. Drug,
但第二年便失去了这种药物的专利保护
but it loses its patent protection next year,
所以他们现在在用赛林纳克斯进行试验
which is why they're testing Celinex.
赛林纳克斯
赛林纳克斯是由理查德·沃特金斯医生
Celinex was developed by Dr. Richard Watkins at CAL-SCI
在加大科学院为他的妻子研制的
for his wife.
她和苏珊的多发性硬化症是同一类型
She has the same type of M.S. Susan has.
但赛林纳克斯直到明年才能
But Celinex wasn't expected to go into clinical trials
用于临床试验
until next year.
这么说这个药物还没有研制完成
So the drug's not even finished yet.
所以会对病人造成危害
That's why it's poisoning people?
但如果那是真的
But if that's true,
第一批临床试验的病人
the patients in the first clinical trial
就该出现同样的病症
would've had the same symptoms.
他们现在在哪
So where are they?
在已发布数据中找不到他们的资料
Well, they're not in the published data.
所以我们要拿到沃特金斯医生的原始数据
So we need to get our hands on Dr. Watkins' raw data,
看能否对得上 不能的话
see if it matches, and if it doesn't...
我们就逮到他了
We've got him.
我知道在哪能找到了
I think I know where we can get it.
从基茵制药公♥司♥吗
From MedGenix?
从沃特金斯医生那里
From Dr. Watkins.
理查德·沃特金斯医生
赛林纳克斯领航人
20年前
20 years ago,
多发性硬化症并没有权威的治疗方法
there were no approved therapies for multiple sclerosis.
但是今天 我能够探讨一些令人激动的...
But today, I'm able to discuss a number of exciting...
打算怎么做
So, what's the plan?
结束之后你施展媚术把他引开
You distract him after this with your...feminine wiles
我潜入他的办公室把他笔记本偷来吗
while I sneak into his office and steal his laptop?
行啊 如果这个不管用的话
Oh, sure. If this doesn't work.
正在从远程计算机转移文件
-你黑他电脑 -他自找的
- You're hacking his laptop? - He was asking for it.
他的密♥码♥是他妻子的名字和生日
His password is his wife's name and birthday.
结了婚的人啊
Ugh. People and their wives.
那小瓦的老公做了什么
So what did Val's husband do
逼得她想跟他离婚
to make her want to divorce him?
我可不爱嚼舌根
I'm not really one to gossip.
他出轨了 一次
He cheated -- one time --
然后他感觉很糟糕
and then he felt so bad about it
他跟小瓦老实交代了 而她仍然不肯原谅他
that he went and told Val, and she still won't forgive him.
-等下 你觉得他是受害者 -我只是说
- Wait. He's the victim in this story? - I'm just saying --
随着休眠状态的B细胞的调节作用
...along with the regulatory role of dormant B-cells...
我只是说
I'm just saying
如果你无法爱上一个人最糟糕的样子
that if you can't love somebody at their worst,
那你就从没爱过他
then you never really loved them.
你没在谈恋爱吧
You're not in a relationship, are you?
我不知道我相不相信她们
I don't know if I believe in them.
怎么 你在谈吗
Why? Are you?
谈恋爱
In a relationship?
那么如果没有其他问题的话
So, if there are no further questions...
不不不
No. No, no.
正在从远程计算机转移文件
拜托先别结束
Not yet, please...
多发性硬化症髓鞘再生的临床迹象
沃特金斯医生
Uh, Dr. Watkins, sir...?
髓鞘再生如何与神经保护作用相调解呢
How does remyelination mediate neuroprotection?
确切来说
Exactly?
问得好
That is an excellent question.
请听好了
Hold on to your boots.
公主 您怎么一个人在这儿
Princess, what are you doing down here, alone by yourself?
我马上打电♥话♥叫你的贴身司机开车过来
I will call for your bodymen and your car right away.
不用了 卡西姆
That won't be necessary, Qasim.
迈克尔租了辆车
Michael's hired a car.
是用我一张崭新的高级信♥用♥卡♥租的
Using one of my fancy new credit cards.
座位有的是 卡西姆
There's plenty of room, Qasim,
你和你的侍从可以一起来
if you and your boys want to join us.
原来 迈克尔也是鲁尼恩塔群的
It turns out, Michael's also a potential investor
潜在投资人之一
in the Runyon Towers.
你们要去看那项投资房♥产吗
You're going to view the investment property?
因为爸爸不在了
With father gone,
所以迈克尔鼓励我多主动些
Michael's encouraged me to take a more active role
管理家族财务
in my family's finances.
好吧
Very well.
不过你得和我们一起去
Uh, but you will come with us
这样我们才能保护你
so we can offer you protection --
我不和你一起走 卡西姆
I'm not going with you, Qasim.
又不是你邀请我的
You're not the one who invited me.
公主
Princess...
谢谢 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
不用谢
You're welcome.
约瑟夫·莱利 管理负责人 经纪人
她怎么来这里了
What the hell is she doing here?
索恩先生
Mr. Thorne.
公主 给您介绍另一位潜在投资者
Princess, may I present to you another potential investor,
斯特拉·温特斯女士
Ms. Stella Winters.
公主 索恩先生
Princess. Mr. Thorne.
幸会
Pleasure.
我以为要来的是哈拉比先生
I was expecting Mr. Halabi.
卡西姆和我现在共同作投资决策
Qasim and I are now making our investment decisions together.
那很好
Oh, delightful.
这样的话 在介绍会开始前
In that case, may I offer you a private tour
我带您到处参观一下如何
before the presentation?
谢谢 莱利先生
Thank you, Mr. Riley.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道卡西姆才是拍板的人
You know Qasim is the one who signs the checks.
他也是闯进我酒店房♥间
He's also the one who broke into my hotel room
威胁要杀我的人
and threatened to kill me.
他很缺乏安全感 对吗
He's very insecure, isn't he?
或许我们可以对他这点加以利用
Perhaps we can use that to our advantage.
鲁尼恩塔群高达1200英尺
At 1,200 feet, the Runyon Towers
将会是洛杉矶最高的建筑
will be the tallest structures in Los Angeles.
每座1.5亿美元
$150 million each,
只需微不足道的定金 这项投资便能收入囊中
with a nominal down payment to hold your investment.
如果大家没有疑问的话
So unless there are any questions,
-接下来我要 -抱歉 莱利先生
- what I'd like to do - I'm sorry, Mr. Riley,
有些细节我不是很清楚
I'm a little foggy on some of the details --
维护费用 能源效率
The maintenance costs, energy efficiency,
以及这项综合设施的收益预期
and what are the profit projections for this complex...
老天 真希望能让这傻瓜远离这项交易
God, I wish I could afford to keep this idiot out of the deal.
与曼斯菲尔德的家居办公项目相比
...compared to Mansfield's Soho development?
我要买♥♥南塔
I'll take the South Tower, please.
温特斯小姐买♥♥下南塔
The South Tower for Ms. Winters.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
我无法确定要买♥♥下东塔还是
I can't decide if I want to go East --
王室商业帝国将买♥♥下这项投资的剩余部分
The Royal Family will cap off the rest of the investment.
我准备立刻买♥♥下剩余的两座塔
I'm prepared to hold the remaining two towers immediately.
欢迎随时来访
You can always come visit.
你确定这是原始数据吗
Are you sure this is the raw data?
刚刚从沃特金斯医生硬盘里弄出来的
Fresh off Dr. Watkins' hard drive.
这几乎和公开的数据一模一样
Because it's exactly the same as the published data.
-对 -所以他们并没有欺骗苏珊
- Yeah. - Which means they weren't lying to Susan.
在初次试验中没有任何副作用
There were no side effects in the first trial.
那第二次试验到底是怎么回事
So what happened in the second trial?
只是运气不好吗
They just got a bad batch?
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表