剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex,
在都市之前
before there was city.
只有我 凯莉
There was just me-- Carrie--
康乃狄克州凯瑟布莱的凯莉·布莱肖
Carrie Bradshaw from Castlebury, Connecticut.
我父母把我赶出来了
My parents kicked me out.
我希望他能住在我们家
I was hoping he could stay with us.
他当然可以住下
Of course he can stay.
看到我父母的脸 让我觉得
Seeing my parents' faces made me feel bad
我所做的事很糟糕
about what I'm doing.
你是同性恋 那是他们的问题 不是你的
You being gay--that is their issue, not yours.
巴伦美国大学档案
这些是你的大学申请表
These are your college applications.
该规划你的未来了
Time to start planning your future.
-永远别再和我的男友交朋友 -好
- Never, ever become friends with one of my boyfriends again. - Okay.
派对很酷 我是斯格特
Cool party. I'm Scott.
如果你觉得不开心的话 不用非和我说话
You don't have to talk to me if it bugs you.
不 我很喜欢
No! I like it.
我爸会给我补贴
My dad--he's gonna give me an allowance
在曼哈顿找一处住所
to find a place in Manhattan.
你觉得这间公♥寓♥怎么样
What do you think about the flat?
我想我可以租下来
I think I can make this work.
你一定会喜欢这里的
Ooh, you are gonna adore it here!
-你在这里没事吧 -没事
- You gonna be good here? - Yeah.
约会预期
纽约的情人节气氛 就跟这座城里
Valentine's day in New York is just as intense
其他的一切那样紧张
as everything else in the city.
男人们为寻觅完美的礼物 费尽心思
Guys knock themselves out looking for the perfect gift.
浪漫餐馆的预约
Reservations at romantic restaurants
提前几周就约满了
fill up weeks in advance.
凯莉日记 第二季第十集
你不会期盼疲倦的纽约人
You wouldn't expect jaded New Yorkers
陷入如此感伤的节日气氛中
to get caught up in such a mushy holiday.
但这就是预期的问题
But that's the thing about expectations.
你的预期和你得到的结果
What you expect and what you can get
会迥然不同
can be shockingly different.
我进对了家门吗
Am I in the right place?
我刚把这里归置了一下
I just fixed up the place a little bit.
增添了属于我的风格
Put my own stamp on it.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
不 这很好 我只是...
N-no, it's--it's great. I just, um...
我没想到会有这么大的...
I wasn't expecting such a big...
怎么了
Hey, what--
拉丽莎的斑马印躺椅呢
What happened to Larissa's zebra-print chaise lounge?
凯莉 怕你没注意到我说一句
Well, Carrie, in case you hadn't noticed,
我是个男的
I'm a guy.
我当然注意到了
Oh, I definitely noticed. Whoa!
这些滑板是怎么回事
What's with the-- all the--the skateboards
还有这些衣服
And the clothes?
-相当屌♥ 对吧 -屌♥吗
- Pretty sick, right? - "Sick"?
抱歉 这是滑板行话 "酷"的意思
Sorry, skater lingo. It means "Cool."
你什么时候开始说滑板行话了
Since when do you speak skater lingo?
我过去常跟我的表兄在泽西玩滑板
Well, I used to skate with my cousins out in Jersey.
然后我在卡利的时候
Then when I was in Cali,
开始跟一个叫托尼的人一起玩
I started hanging out with this guy, Tony,
他算是滑板天才
And he's kind of a skating prodigy.
我都不知道滑板界
I didn't know there was such thing
还有天才这么一说
as a skating prodigy.
这个家伙就是 托尼·霍克
Well, this guy is. Tony Hawk.
记住这个名字
Remember the name.
我跟你说 他会成名的
I'm telling you, he's gonna be huge.
你是他妈妈吗
What are you, his mom?
真幽默 我们成了很好的朋友
Very funny. We became pretty good friends,
我希望能利用他的一些人脉
and I'm hoping to use some of his contacts
开始我的创业
for a business I might be starting.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
他认识滑板界的每个人
Well, he knows everyone in the skateboarding world,
我认为这是一个市场
And I think there's a market out there
尚未被涉足
that hasn't been tapped into.
比如代表滑板文化的鞋 衣服
Like shoes, clothes, all based on skate culture.
瞧瞧这些设计多酷
And look at these cool designs.
我找了个街头艺人来创造这些板子
I-I commissioned a street artist to create the decks.
"板子"
"Decks"?
对 滑板没装轮子的部分
Yeah, the part of the skateboard that's not the wheels.
这些也可以印在衬衫和短裤上
So these could be on shirts, shorts.
明白了
Got it.
我真的很为此激动 凯莉
Yeah. I'm really excited about this, Carrie.
这听起来 挺屌♥的
Well, then that sounds, uh... sick.
好了 不说滑板了
All right, I'll shut up about skateboards.
我们来说说情人节
Let's talk about Valentine's day instead.
真的吗 这是不是说...
Oh, yeah? Does that mean...
我在"陆上一盏海上两盏"餐厅订了位
I made the reservation at One if by land, Two if by sea.
曼哈顿著名餐厅
太好了
Ooh, yay!
多谢多谢 多谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我知道情人节挺俗的
I know Valentine's day is cheesy,
但我真的很激动要跟你一起在城里过
but I'm so excited to spend it with you in the city,
尤其在我们一起经历了这一切之后
especially after everything we've been through together.
我希望一切能完美
I just--I want it to be perfect.
会的
It will be.
好
Okay.
我对情人节的预期超高
My expectations for Valentine's day were sky-high.
但麦琪就没这么期待了
But maggie's weren't nearly so lofty--
中康乃狄克州立大学寄
无论是对假日 还是她的未来
for the holiday, or for her future.
你进了中康乃狄克州立大学
You got into Central Connecticut State University.
太好了
That's great!
是啊 没有经济补助
Yeah, with no financial aid.
你还可以申请贷款
You can still apply for a loan.
这样我的余生就能破产中度过
Oh, so I can be broke for the rest of my life
依然对自己在做什么
and still have no clue what I'm doing
和干嘛要在这么逊的学校拿学位 毫无头绪
and have a degree from a lame school.
中康乃狄克州立大学是很有名望的学校
C.C.S.U.'s a perfectly respectable school.
拜托 是你说上那所大学的都是失败者
Please. You're the one who calls it C.C.S.-loser.
这我得辩解
In my defense,
我说那话时不知道你要去那里
that was before I knew you were going there.
那里出了很多名声显赫的校友
And they have some notable alumni.
你知道阿♥拉♥斯加州最早的州长之一
Did you know that one of the first governors of Alaska
就是从那里毕业的吗
graduated from there?
我永远都不想当阿♥拉♥斯加州的州长
Ugh. I would never wanna be the governor of Alaska.
夏威夷还可以考虑 但阿♥拉♥斯加不行
Hawaii. Now we're talking. Not Alaska.
我很怕冷空气
I'm very sensitive to the cold.
说到冷空气 多娜飘来了
Oh, speaking of cold, here comes Donna.
-我们别理她 -嗨 慕斯
- Let's freeze her out. - Hey, Mouse!
征兵周快乐
Happy military recruitment week.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我心中充满了...爱国情怀
but I am feeling very... patriotic.
记得去看看养眼的军人哦
Make sure you check out the army eye candy.
今年的军人特别帅气
This year's are particularly fine.
刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
是征兵周 你知道吗
Oh, it's army recruitment time, you know?
征兵人员来学校待两周
The recruiters come to school for two weeks
签下毕业后愿意参军的学生
to sign people up to join after graduation.
我说的不是这个 你心里清楚
That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it.
你和多娜是怎么回事
What is going on with you and Donna?
你们俩简直成闺蜜了
You two were downright chummy.
-我不会用闺蜜这个词 -就是闺蜜
- I wouldn't say chummy. - Chummy.
好吧 多娜和我上个月
Okay, look, Donna and I kind of had fun together
在凯莉家的派对处得不错
at Carrie's party last month.
我本来能阻止的
Ugh. I could've stopped that.
我就不应该跟我父母那周末出门
I never should've gone away with my parents that weekend.
后来我们发现
And then, it turns out,
这个学期我们一起上健康课
we have health class together this semester.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表