剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
you told me you're still in love with--Sebastian?
她没抢走他吧
She didn't steal him from you, did she?
我会一脚踢飞她的
I will put my boot up her butt.
但她是你的亲人
But she's your family.
我从不指望亲人
I don't count on family.
他们会把你送到学校 但连着几天
They're the ones who send you to school without lunch money
不给你午餐费
for days on end.
你只能指望交几个朋友
Just gotta hope you can find a friend or two.
如果多娜是个烂朋友
And if Donna was a bad friend...
她不是个烂朋友
She wasn't a bad friend.
我们更像是普通的非敌非友关系
We're--we're more like casual non-enemies.
那到底是谁或什么事影响了你和那个男孩
So who or what came between you and that boy?
麦琪 我从幼儿园时的死党
Maggie. My oldest friend since kindergarten.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们接吻了
Um... they kissed.
麦琪向我坦白 然后我吼了她
Maggie confessed it to me, and I yelled at her.
希望你也教训他了
I hope you kicked his ass, too.
我还没跟他谈过
I haven't spoken to him.
-我不知道该说什么 -我知道
- I don't really know what to say. - I do.
告诉他你是凯莉·布莱肖
Tell him you are Carrie Bradshaw
任何男人都别想欺负你
and you do not take crap from any man.
只有强硬才能得到尊重
Demanding respect is the only way you're gonna get it.
你为什么这么勇敢
How are you so brave?
我别无选择
I haven't had much of a choice.
一直都没有什么能依靠的朋友
Haven't had a lot of friends to lean on along the way.
你有我了
Well, you've got me.
但现在我不能陪你 我要走了
Except not right now. I gotta go.
但你会错过美国作者乐队的
But you're gonna miss American Authors.
等等 等一会儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Hold on just a sec.
天啊 小混♥蛋♥
Oh, my god. The little bastard.
麦琪
Maggie.
我不知道你住在这里
I didn't know you lived around here.
现在你知道了
Now you do.
-你好 麦克 -你好
- Hey, Mikey. - Hey!
我正在当保姆
That's a babysitting job.
待在我能看到的地方
Stay where I can see you!
真不敢相信你的车道上停着一辆1955年的
I can't believe you have a 1955 Porsche Spyder
保时捷Spyder跑车
in your driveway.
你听说过
You've heard of it?
是的 我有两个哥哥
Yeah. I have two brothers.
这是最拉风的跑车
And it is the hottest of hot cars.
我爸爸买♥♥的 我们准备一起修好
My dad bought it for us to fix up together.
-酷 他人呢 -他刚才突然有事
- Oh, cool. Where is he? - Uh, a last minute thing came up.
他的秘书打电♥话♥说
His secretary called to say
他得去卵石滩打高尔夫
he had a golf trip to Pebble Beach.
你独自一人了
You're alone, huh?
我知道这感受
I know the feeling.
你知道今天是沃尔特的生日吗
Did you know that today is Walt's birthday?
大家都在庆祝 除了我
Everyone is celebrating, without me.
你看得出我也没去
You noticed I'm not there either.
你肯定后悔亲了我
Bet you regret kissing me.
是你亲了我 而且没错 我后悔
You kissed me. And yes, I do.
真可惜你不能改变过去
Shame you can't change the past.
是啊 过去不会变
Yep. That never changes.
人也不会变 就算你以为他们会变
And neither do people, even when you think they might.
你♥爸♥爸放你鸽子了 是吗
Your dad bailed on you, didn't he?
麦克 我刚怎么说的
Hey, Mikey, what did I just say?!
我得走了
I gotta go. I gotta go.
回见 塞巴斯蒂安
Um, I'll see you later, Sebastian.
-祝你修好车 -好的 没什么我搞不定的
- Good luck with your car. - Yeah, nothing I can't handle.
真棒
That was awesome.
比在前排听柯瑞·哈特[歌♥手]还棒
Even better than Corey Hart, front row.
去年我们纪念日时 我带麦琪去了
I took Maggie last year for our anniversary.
我一直特别喜欢他 这很尴尬吧
I've always had a huge crush on him. Is that embarrassing?
不 很可爱的 柯瑞·哈特很帅
No, it's adorable. Corey Hart is gorgeous.
但是上周
Although, last week,
我和一个跟他长得很像的家伙约会
I went out with this guy who looked like him,
结果他特别猥琐
and he ended up being totally creepy.
他晚上还戴着遮阳镜
He actually did wear sunglasses at night.
真可惜
Too bad.
我讨厌约会发生那种事
I hate it when that happens on a date.
你来城里以后
What's your worst dating horror story
最糟糕的约会经历是什么
since you've been to the city?
我还没有约会过
I haven't been on any dates.
一次都没有吗
At all?
你来后就没遇到跟你年龄相仿的人吗
You haven't met any guys your age since you've been here?
不是 我
No. I...
你是我在这里认识的唯一同性恋者
You're one of the only gay guys I know in the city.
我以为我们
And I thought we... had...
挺来电
some sort of connection.
我没意识到
Oh. I didn't realize...
等等 你没约会是因为在等我吗
Wait. Were you waiting because of me?
我只是以为也许今天
I just thought maybe today,
因为今天是我18岁生日 而且
because it's my 18th Birthday, and...
我真是个笨蛋
Oh, I'm an idiot I...
我之前不知道
Well, I-I didn't realize.
不 你不知道很正常
No, of course you didn't.
忘记我的话吧
Just forget I ever said anything.
听着 我的确对你有感觉
Look, I do have feelings for you.
-真的吗 -当然了
- You do? - Of course.
但我刚搬到纽约时
But when I first moved to New York City,
正在谈一段认真的恋爱
I was in a serious relationship.
最后 我觉得我错过了
And in the end, I-I felt like I was missing out...
很多很多
on everything.
我没准备好正式恋爱 但我喜欢你
I'm not ready to be exclusive, but I know I like you,
我觉得我们可以试着交往
and I think it'll fun for us to see where this goes.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't--I don't know what to say.
我觉得难受
I feel terrible.
不 我才应该难受
No, I feel terrible.
不 我是说我真的觉得很难受
No, I mean I really feel terrible.
我的胃要痛死了
My stomach is killing me.
我想我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
好吧
Okay.
看来你在《访谈》的工作
So it sounds like you really learned a lot
让你受益匪浅
at your job at "Interview".
的确
I-I have.
我真的觉得...
I really feel like...
我的写作技能提升了
my writing has grown.
这里是不是很热
Is it hot in here?
我们这儿的空调不太好
Oh. Our AC is not the best.
我知道感觉很糟 八月的纽约太可怕了
I know it's miserable. August in New York is awful.
好的一面是 布莱肖小姐
Well, on a happier note, Ms. Bradshaw,
我认为你是这个项目的出色候选人
I think you'd make a great candidate for the program.
真的吗 希望如此
Really? I... I hope so.
我认为 作为作家
I think the next step for me,
我的下一步...
as a writer...
是...
Is it, um...
你觉得房♥间在旋转吗
Do you feel like the room is spinning?
抱歉 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Are you...
不
Oh, no.
我们这是怎么了
What's happening to us?
是被下毒了吗
Have we been poisoned?
抱歉 沃尔特
I'm sorry, Walt.
我刚刚吐在你的礼物上了
I just puked all over your presents.
我给你买♥♥了最好看的凯文·克莱领带
And I got you the nicest striped Calvin Klein tie.
沃尔特
Hey, Walt!
你看
Look!
快停止吧 受不了了
Make it stop. Make it stop.
你怎么没事
How are you not sick?
我是埃弗格莱兹来的
I'm from the Everglades.
路上被压死的鳄鱼是我的早餐
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表