剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex,
在都市之前 只有我
before there was the city, there was just me,
凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
Carrie--Carrie Bradshaw.
来自康涅狄格州凯瑟布莱
from Castlebury, Connecticut.
我以为你很爱本内特
I thought you were all into Bennett.
我真的很喜欢他 但总觉得
I really like him. It just feels like
除非我到了法定年龄 否则我俩毫无进展
we're in nowhere's land until I'm legal.
那"健身房♥"对你还真有吸引力啊
That "Gym" Really seems all-consuming for you.
我觉得可有乐趣了
I've been enjoying myself.
敬我们两个管不住嘴巴的
Here's to two loose-lipped losers
给自己制♥造♥麻烦的废人
who created their own messes.
我们做了很久的朋友了
We've been friends for a long time.
这总意味着什么
That means something.
也许这仅仅意味着 过了很长的时间而已
Maybe all it means is that it's been a long time,
因为这显然不意味着你是个好朋友
because it certainly doesn't mean you're a good friend.
我都跟她道了无数次歉了
I've apologized to Carrie, like, a hundred times.
她不肯听我把话说完
She won't hear me out.
你还是不懂
You don't get it, do you?
因为我们的所作所为 她才离我而去
I lost her because of what we did.
-我们能谈谈吗 -我必须走了
- Can we talk? - I really gotta get going.
-需要帮助吗 -如果你不让我进去
- Can I help you? - If you don't let me in,
我要告诉萨姆你对我很无礼
I'm gonna have to tell sam you were rude to me.
我明白 萨姆都听见了
Oh, I understand. And Sam heard everything.
还有 我更喜欢叫我"萨曼莎"
And P.S.-- I prefer "Samantha."
如果你有什么需要 你知道我住哪
If you ever need anything, you know where I live.
我可以在这里住几天吗
Can I stay here for a couple days?
表达自己
热浪来袭
哎呀 这篇《少狼》的影评太不留情面了
Yikes. This review of "Teen Wolf" is brutal.
"无聊透顶" "寿终正寝"
"Aggressively boring"" "Dies a natural death""
从一开始 我们就被教导
From day one, we're taught
表达出我们的真实感受很重要
that it's important to express how we really feel.
我绝不可能成为一个影评家
I could never be a movie critic.
我太怕由于我说了刻薄的话
I'd be too worried about hurting
而伤害到迈克尔·J·福克斯的感受[好莱坞男星]
Michael J. Fox's feeling since I say anything mean.
尤其是因为他太招人喜欢了
Especially because he's so cute.
我也做不到
I couldn't either.
做一名新教♥徒♥意味着我缺乏
Being a W.A.S.P. means I lack the ability
表达直接批评的能力
to express direct criticism.
我很肯定这是《五月花号♥公约》的一部分
Pretty sure it was part of the Mayflower Compact.
我才不管影评有多差
Well, I don't care how bad the movie reviews are.
我还是想去看
I still wanna see it.
今晚8点35分开场
It's playing at 8:35 tonight.
-你想去看吗 -又来了
- You wanna go see it? - Here we go.
可其他人却可以
While others have no trouble
毫无保留地表达出自己的感受
putting everything they feel out there.
天呐 热死了
God, this heat.
我还是回佛罗里达好了
I might as well be back in Florida.
真不知道你们是怎么能喝得下咖啡的
I don't know how you people can drink coffee.
在家里 我们有驱热窍门
At home, we had a trick to beat the heat--
凉爽内衣裤
Cold underwear.
我放哪里去了
Now where did I put 'em?
找到了
Here we are.
她本该只待几天的
She was only supposed to be here a few days,
现在都过了三周了
and it's been three weeks.
你们都不吃东西的吗
Don't you people believe in food?
这里面基本什么都没有
There's barely anything in here.
我们到这里后
Well, I haven't opened that thing once
-我从来没开过冰箱 -你还挺自豪
- since we've been here. - Said with pride.
熟食店什么都送 咖啡也送
Well, the deli delivers everything, including coffee.
可能是找我的
Oh, it's probably for me.
你们下次点单 记得帮我要根香蕉什么的
And next time you order, get me a banana or something.
萨曼莎很棒
Look, Samantha's great,
可她已经不受欢迎了
but great has overstayed her welcome
因为她总是赤身裸体
because great is always naked,
东西丢的到处都是
leaves her stuff everywhere,
完全没有隐私概念
and has no sense of personal boundaries.
凯莉 你得作出表态了
Carrie, you have to say something.
我作了
Well, I have.
你说出口"你得搬出去"这句话了吗
Have you said the words "You have to move out"?
我给了暗示
I've dropped hints.
公♥寓♥
你说得对 凯莉
You're right, Carrie.
报上还真有些好东西
There's some great stuff in here.
"招募电♥话♥性♥爱♥接线员
"Phone sex operators wanted.
在家工作 一分钟6.99元"
Work from home. $6.99 a minute""
那不是我的本意
That wasn't exactly what I meant.
没按我的计划进行
Okay, so that didn't go as planned.
打错了
Wrong number.
我还以为是我那个迷恋打屁♥股♥的顾客
I thought it was my client with the spanking fetish.
他太饥渴了
He's so needy.
的确没按计划进行
I'll say that didn't go as planned.
萨曼莎很风趣 我喜欢她
Look, Samantha makes me laugh. I like her.
我只是不想再和她同住了
I just don't wanna live with her anymore.
凯莉 别接 是那个爱打屁♥股♥的
Carrie, no! The spanker!
凯莉日记 第二季第二集
-喂 -你好啊 孩子
- Hello? - Hey there, kiddo.
老爸 谢天谢地
Oh! Dad, thank god.
我给你打电♥话♥你好像很高兴啊
Wow. You actually sound happy to hear from me.
这还是头一遭
That has to be a first.
接到你的电♥话♥当然高兴 一切都好吧
Well, of course I'm happy to hear from you. Everything okay?
很好 非常好
Yeah. Yeah, it's great.
多莉特和奥黛丽一家出去了
It's actually kind of fun to have the place to myself
我一个人住还挺好玩
while Dorrit is away with Audrey's family.
你确定多莉特和奥黛丽在海滩
And you're sure Dorrit's with Audrey at the beach,
而不是和米勒在一起
not with Miller?
我看着她离开
I watched her leave,
而且奥黛丽的父母都在车上 所以...
and both of Audrey's parents were in the car, so...
我有七成把握
I'm... 70% sure. Yeah.
那你就有空...
So you're free to, uh...
你准备做什么
Well, what are you going to do?
还没定
Not sure.
我可能会...
Thought I'd maybe...
和几个朋友出去什么的
Hang out with some friends or something.
老爸 你可以和我聊聊黛比
Dad, you can talk about Deb with me.
你看 我说出口了
See? I said it.
不用再用"健身房♥"指代她了
I don't have to call her "The gym" anymore.
那你的确是要和黛比出去 那很好
So you're gonna hang out with Deb. That's great.
是的 可这不是我打给你的原因
It is, but that's not the reason I called.
我真有个激动人心的消息
I actually have some really exciting news.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 我刚认识了个客户的侄女
Yeah, I just met the niece of a client of mine,
原来她在曼哈顿一家新学校
and it turns out that she teaches writing
教写作
at the new school in Manhattan.
他们有个为有天赋的高中作家准备的项目
Now they have a program for gifted high school writers.
当然了 我告诉她
So, of course, I told her that
我女儿是万里挑一的
my daughter was the most gifted of the gifted,
她同意见你
and uh, she agreed to meet with you.
真的吗 太棒了
Are you kidding? That's amazing!
很好 她这周稍后会给我电♥话♥
Good. Good. Okay, she's gonna call me later this week
为你约时间去见她
with the time for you to go on in and meet her.
喂
Hello? Oh.
你好啊 大男孩
Hello there, big boy.
有人在调皮吗
Has someone been very naughty?
萨曼莎 我在打电♥话♥
Samantha, I'm on the phone.
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
你家里到底怎么了
What the hell is going on in your house?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事没事 一切很好
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine. It's--it's fine.
拉丽莎有一根共用电♥话♥线
Um, Larissa has, um, a party line,
很多陌生人的电♥话♥就这么打进来了
so the most random people are always hopping on.
现在还有人用共用线吗
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表