剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
我是说 我还不能出柜
I mean, I can't come out yet.
我没准备好告诉我父母
I'm not ready to tell my parents.
我完全理解
I definitely hear ya.
而且在学校出柜太冒险
And in school it's way too risky.
是啊 说的对
Yeah. Tell me about it.
有个叫吉姆·汉森的小孩 不是同性恋
There was this kid named Jim Hansen--wasn't even gay.
他只是喜欢音乐剧 经常哼着《彼平正传》
He just liked theater and was always singing "Pippin""
结果就被扁了一顿
they beat the crap out of him.
好吧 我对他的性取向持保留态度
Okay, I'm not so sure that kid wasn't gay.
但没错 你要小心点
But, yes, you must be careful.
那是个忍♥者吗
Is that a ninja?
是的
It is.
小时候 我一直想长大成为忍♥者
Yeah, I always wanted to be a ninja when I was a kid.
为什么 你喜欢悄悄躲着
Why? So you could be really quiet
然后出其不意地用飞刀丢人吗
and throw daggers at people when they aren't looking?
主要是因为我想不被察觉地
Mostly so I could slip in and out of places
进进出出
without being seen.
阿门
Amen.
也许这是所有同性恋小孩的梦想
Maybe that's every closeted kid's dream.
反正是我的梦想
It's certainly mine.
那就这样做吧
Then do it.
不露声色地上完学 别被揍
Get in and out of that school without getting punched.
是啊 我喜欢这个目标
Yeah. I like that goal.
如果你感觉孤独或害怕
And if you're ever feeling alone or scared about any of it,
给我打电♥话♥
I want you to call me.
随时都行
Anytime.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只要低调行事就行了
I'll be fine as long as I fly under the radar,
不张扬
with no hoopla.
这是什么鬼地方
What in the hell is this place?!
乡巴佬到处煞风景
The bridge and tunnel crowd are infesting everywhere.
那只女妖来这里尖叫什么
What is that loud banshee doing here?
凯莉
Carrie!
凯莉
Carrie!
我邀请了她 那是我朋友萨曼莎
I invited her. That's my friend Samantha.
我们去你那边 好吗
We'll come--we'll come over there, okay?!
别动 我们过去
Stay there! We'll come over there!
好吗
Okay?
瞧我遇见了谁
Oh, look who it is.
好久不见
It's been too long.
是的 也许还不够久
Yeah, or not long enough.
继续开吧 西蒙
Just keep driving, Simon.
你的小把戏
This little move of yours
这次对我没用
doesn't usually work out so good for me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你还是回去陪未婚妻吧
Why don't you just go home to your fiancee?
别这样
Don't be that way.
我只是怀念以前的日子 想叙叙旧
I just miss us hanging out. I wanna catch up.
抱歉 我正有事呢
Sorry. I'm headed somewhere.
去哪里 我送你
Where's somewhere? I'll give you a lift.
图书馆就在街角
The library's just around the corner.
图书馆
The library?
你去图书馆干嘛
What do you need with a library?
我在准备大学申请
I'm working on my college applications.
听起来工作量很大
That sounds like a lot of work.
再说了 你为什么要上大学
Besides, what do you need college for?
这样我就能离开这个可悲的小镇 西蒙
So I can get out of this sorry little town, Simon.
别这样 这镇子也不是一无是处
Come on. Some things in this town aren't so bad.
我们都知道你不想准备大学申请
We both know you don't want to work on those applications.
好吧 但这跟你没关系
Fine, but it has nothing to do with you.
我只是推迟一下
I'm just procrastinating.
我该在慈善舞会穿什么
So what do I wear to one of these charity balls thingies?
需要盛装吗
Is it dressy?
是的 你应该穿礼服
Yes. Yeah, you should wear a dress.
长的还是短的
Long one? Short one?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你必须搞清楚 我不能穿错了
You gotta find out. I-I can't wear the wrong thing.
这点是肯定的
That I know.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我会给哈伦的秘书芭芭拉打电♥话♥
I will call Harlan's secretary Barbara
问问清楚
and, uh, find out.
我不想和他直接说话
I don't want to talk to him directly.
你怕他会问你要更多钱吗
You afraid he's gonna ask for more money?
我怕他会催我答复他的提议
I'm afraid he's gonna hassle me about the offer.
什么提议
What offer?
他邀请我们坐他的豪华轿车吗
Did he offer to take us in his limo?
他想让我回律所工作
He wants me to come back to work at the firm.
这很好啊
Hey, that's great.
-你有考虑吗 -没
- Are you considering it? - No.
-没有 -为什么不呢
- No. - Why not?
因为我不确定自己是否仍适合那里
Because I'm just not sure that that's my world anymore,
我喜欢现在的律师工作
and I like the practice that I've built here,
我的女儿们也需要我 所以
and my girls need me, so...
所以你总抱怨
Is that why you're always complaining
自己的案子太无聊吗
about how boring your caseload is?
我才没有抱怨
I do not do that.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Oh, okay. - Okay, I'm sorry,
但我真心不在乎瑟里奇先生的地界限
but I don't care if Mr. Etheridge's property line
是否该在边上延长五英尺
may extend by 5 feet at the side.
-我... -完全正确
- I... - Exactly.
-但女儿们 -她们很好
- But the girls-- - Are doing great,
恐怕也不喜欢你整天在旁边
and probably don't want you hanging around all the time,
看着她们
checking up on them.
你喜欢那份工作吗
Did you like the work?
令人兴奋
It was exciting.
我喜欢谈成案子的那种冲动感
I loved closing a deal. I mean, the rush...
所以 你也许应该考虑一下
So maybe you should think about it.
我相信你能找回当初的自己
I'm sure you can find that guy in you again.
也许吧
Maybe.
我在想象你金牌律师的形象
I'm trying to imagine you as some hotshot killer lawyer.
我当时很牛的
I was a badass.
真的吗
Really?
塞巴斯蒂安 真巧啊
Sebastian. What a nice surprise.
我就喜欢巧合 你呢
I love surprises, don't you?
是挺巧的 多诺万太太
Yeah, sure, Mrs. Donovan.
叫我维姬就行了
Please, it's Vicky.
我希望你能教我一堂高尔夫课
And I wish you'd give me those golf lessons
我求了你好久
I've been asking you for.
我告诉过你 多诺万太太
I've told you, Mrs. Donovan,
我不怎么打高尔夫
I'm not much of a golfer.
但我认识俱乐部里一个打的很好的
But I'm sure they have a pro at the club.
但是你看上去很有天赋
But you seem like such a natural.
我在球场看到过你 你的手很厉害
I've seen you on the green. You got great hands.
过奖 但我还是不能教你
Thank you, but my answer's still no.
我只是想做点有趣的
I'm just looking for something fun,
随意的事
light,
不能有束缚 因为我已经有主儿了
no strings attached 'cause I'm already attached.
我不喜欢那样
That's just not really my thing.
如果你改主意了 随时去找我
Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me.
下午愉快 多诺万太太
Have a good afternoon, Mrs. Donovan.
叫我维姬
It's Vicky.
这些设计可都是当前最富品味的
These designs are the chicest of the chic.
时髦 创新
Stylish, innovative,
每件都堪称艺术品
every one a work of art.
给我亲爱的凯莉的...
And now for our dear Carrie...
多么超凡脱俗
What a sight to behold.
简约的线条
The simple lines,
令人心静的质地
the calming texture.
三宅一生加上凯莉·布莱肖即是禅
Issey Miyake plus Carrie Bradshaw equals zen,
三宅一生 日本服饰品牌
如果我看到过的话
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表