剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex...
在都市之前 只有我
Before there was the city, there was just me,
凯莉 来自康涅狄格州凯瑟布莱的
Carrie--Carrie Bradshaw from Castlebury,
凯莉·布莱肖
Connecticut.
我爱你
I love you.
现在城里有好多晚会啊
There are so many soirees now in the city.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know. - Do you?
我的文章怎么样了
How's my article coming?
其实 我决定不写那篇文章了
Actually, I decided not to finish the piece.
知道吗 我觉得
You know what? I just don't think
现在是不可能了
it's gonna happen for you right now,
但你能不能帮我去泡杯卡布奇诺
but be a love and go make me a cappuccino.
-我怀孕了 -麦琪 我订婚了
- I'm pregnant. - Maggie, I'm engaged.
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我们一起看看你有什么选择
We'll figure out what your choices are... together.
您的女儿可能是宫外孕
It appears your daughter has an ectopic pregnancy.
你这个下三滥 把我姑娘肚子搞大了
You are a lowlife, getting my daughter pregnant,
让她有生命危险
Putting her life at risk.
为什么不告诉麦琪的父母
Why didn't you tell Maggie's parents
你不是孩子的爸爸
that you're not the father?
她不会想要自己的父母 尤其是父亲
She wouldn't want her parents, especially her dad
知道她和西蒙的事情
to know she was involved with Simon.
你知道别人会怎么看你吗
Do you not understand what people will think of you?
我在乎的只是你了解真♥相♥
The only thing I care about is that you know the truth.
重新开始
我们该在节日季节心怀感恩
The holiday season is a time to be grateful...
向他人致谢
To give thanks...
今年 我要感谢好多事
And this year, I was thankful for so much.
我真走运
I'm so lucky.
我爱你
I love you.
这是给予第二次机会的时刻
It was a time for second chances.
凯莉日记 第二季第八集
但并非凯瑟布莱的所有人都沉浸在过节的气氛中
But not everyone in Castlebury was in the holiday spirit.
我就知道这是个糟糕的主意
I knew this was a bad idea.
我不该回学校的
I shouldn't have come back to school.
应该告诉所有人我病了 长病不起
Should've just told everyone I was sick... forever.
你不该觉得羞耻
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
你突发阑尾炎了
You were out with a burst appendix.
至少我是这样告诉大伙儿的
At least that's what I've been telling everyone.
谢谢 凯莉 但你也知道
Thanks, Carrie. But you know,
小镇上一半的人都知道我怀孕了
half the town knows that I was pregnant,
另一半觉得我住院的原因是
and the other half thinks that I was out
你想把你男友抢回去 所以就殴打我
because you beat me up to get your boyfriend back.
人们喜欢编造八卦 这样他们就不用想着
People just love a juicy story so they don't have to think about
自己的无聊生活了
their own boring lives.
如果发生了别的大事
They'll forget about it in a week
他们一周内就会忘掉这事
when something else comes up.
我说不好 我不会
I don't know. I have a terrible poker face.
很难隐瞒
It's gonna be hard to hide
这是我生命中最糟糕的一天
that this is one of the worst days of my life.
哈佛 我被录取了
Whoo-hoo! Harvard! I just got in!
提前录取 今天是我生命中最棒的一天
Early admissions. This is the greatest day of my life.
是啊 我棒极了
Yeah, I kick ass.
你们听到我说话了吗
Um, did you guys just hear me?
我被剑桥区的哈佛大学录取了
I got into Harvard... in Cambridge?
哈佛大学位于波士顿郊外的剑桥地区
-恭喜 慕斯 -太棒了 慕斯
- Congrats, Mouse. - That's great, Mouse.
太棒了
Great.
这样好多了 沃尔特居然不在
That's better. Except Walt's not here.
毁了我的完美时刻
Way to ruin a perfect moment.
他到底在哪里呢
Where the hell is he, anyway?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我帮你打包了行李
I've packed some things for you.
你告诉爸爸了
You told dad.
他该知道关于他儿子的
It's something he should know...
这件事
about his son.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他不想见你
He doesn't want to see you.
我们能谈谈这事吗
Can... we please talk about this?
你知道你让我们多么痛苦吗
Do you have any idea what you've put us through?
不要让我们更难堪 沃尔特
Don't make this any harder than it already is, Walter.
我父母把我赶出来了
My parents kicked me out.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
我有件重要的事要问你
I have something kinda major to ask you.
比你在去年夏天让我
More major than when you asked me
同意你住在纽约还要重要吗
to live in New York last summer?
说来真奇怪 这件事
Well, oddly enough, it involves the person
和我去年夏天在纽约同居的人有关
I was living with in New York last summer--
沃尔特
Walt.
你知道他不会对我
Um... you know he would never be
感兴趣 对吧
interested in me, right?
是的 我是说
Well, yeah. Yeah, I mean, I-I, um,
如果我不知道沃尔特...
I probably wouldn't have let you live with him
对你 和女性都没有兴趣的话
if I hadn't known that Walt was...
我也许不会让你和他住一起
not interested in--in you or... others like you.
他遇上麻烦了
Well, he's in trouble.
他父母发现了他...
You see, his parents found out that he's...
对女性没有兴趣
not interested in people like me,
他们把他赶走了
and they kicked him out.
他还好吗
Is he doing all right?
不大好 换做你呢
Not really. Would you be?
他的亲妈妈给他打包了行李
His own mother packed all his stuff.
什么样的妈妈会这样做啊
What kind of mother does that?
我希望他能住在我们家
Well, I was hoping he could stay with us.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
凯莉 我知道沃尔特是你朋友
Uh, well... Carrie, look, I know that Walt is your friend,
但我不大确定
but I'm not so sure that
我们要搅合到
we should be getting involved
别人的家事里面去
in someone else's family problems.
爸爸 我最没有料到
You know, dad, you're the last person
你居然对这事有意见
I expected to have an issue with this,
还有
and another thing--
他不是别人 而是沃尔特
It's not someone else. It's Walt--
他是我最要好的朋友之一
One of my best friends who you've known
你基本上知道关于他的一切
practically his whole life.
是因为他是同性恋吗
Is it because he's gay?
我可不希望是因为这个原因
Because I would hate to think that's why.
我承认这让我有点不适
I'll admit that it makes me a little uncomfortable.
我是说 我恐怕从没认识过同性恋
I mean, I'm not sure I even know someone who's gay.
你认识沃尔特啊
Well, you know Walt.
这样吧
You know what?
就当我没问过你
Forget I even asked
就当我没跟我的朋友说过他可以依赖我
Or that I told my friend he could rely on me.
我相信他会在车里住得很舒适
I'm sure he'll be fine living in his car.
凯莉 等等
Carrie, stop.
你说得对
You're right.
他当然可以住下
Of course he can stay.
真的吗
Really?
没事
Yeah.
再次感谢您让我住下 布莱肖先生
Thanks again, Mr. Bradshaw, for letting me stay.
举手之劳 你就把这里当成自己家
Yeah, of course. No, I want you to make yourself at home
好好攻受吧
and enjoy your gay.
我是说好好享受
I mean your stay.
我应该...
I should...
去...做一些...事了
Go and, uh, finish up some... stuff.
你♥爸♥爸看来不是很能接受我住在这里
Your dad doesn't exactly seem comfortable having me here.
不 他没事的
No, he's fine.
我真的不想强留在这里
'Cause I really don't want to impose.
-你没有强留 -拜托
- You're not imposing. - Um, hello?
这话你说起来简单
That's easy for you to say.
因为这事无家可归的人又不是你
You're not the one being made homeless in all this.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表