剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
And all the art depicts a subject I love--
我自己的裸体
my own nude form.
这是鲍勃的画
This is Bob's work.
他很有天赋
He's got talent.
看他用色彩和阴影的的手法了吗
See his use of color and shadow?
我看见的只是他如何完美地描绘了
All I can see is how he perfectly captured
我美妙的躯体
my fabulous bod.
这是什么
What the hell is this?!
是颗破碎的心
It's a broken heart.
很显然戈登在你身上看出了些什么
Obviously, Gordon sees something in you--
一些悲伤及受过伤害的东西
something sad and wounded.
我根本不悲伤
There's no sadness in me.
真是垃圾
What a load of crap.
离婚的时候 我父亲不得不付一大笔钱
In the divorce, my dad had to pay a pretty penny,
我想确保没人能从她手里拿走
and I wanna make sure no one can take that away from her.
有一天 那笔钱会是你的 塞巴斯蒂安
Well, and someday, that money should be yours, Sebastian.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
我只是想保护我妈妈
I only care about protecting my mom.
你是个好孩子
You are a great kid.
我对你的第一印象偏差太大了
My first impression about you was way off,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry about that.
没必要道歉
Well, no apology necessary.
你对我的第一印象是
Your first impression of me
我会被赶出学校
was that I'd been thrown out of school
因为我和我的老师上♥床♥了
for having an affair with my teacher.
那不是我最光辉的时候
Not my finest moment.
你是个被人利用了的孩子
You were a kid that got taken advantage of,
我应该看出来的
and I should have recognized that.
我明白的
Hey, I get it.
如果我有一个像凯莉那样的女儿
If I had a daughter like Carrie,
我或许也不会让任何男孩接近她
I'd probably wouldn't let any guy near her.
是的 凯莉很不错
Yeah. Carrie's something.
是的
Yes, she is.
我很想亲自帮助你 塞巴斯蒂安
Well, I'd like to help you myself, Sebastian,
但我现在不涉及婚姻家庭法了
but I don't practice family law.
我能做的是给你一张擅长婚前协议方面的
What I can do is give you a list of excellent lawyers
律师名单
who specialize in prenups.
太棒了
That would be great.
很抱歉你得处理这些
I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
这是很重的担子
It's a heavy burden to carry.
只要妈妈没事 我就没事
Hey, as long as my mom's okay, I'm all right.
我去楼上帮你找电♥话♥号♥码
I'll, uh, I'll just run upstairs and get you those phone numbers.
-好吗 -好的 谢谢 布莱肖先生
- Okay? - All right. Thanks, Mr. Bradshaw.
我知道你会过来
I-I knew you were coming over.
但我以为你已经走了
I-I just--I thought you'd be gone by now.
希望没打扰你们
I hope I'm not intruding.
没事 我们差不多已经谈完了
Oh, it's okay. We're pretty much done.
你♥爸♥的建议很有帮助
And your dad was very helpful.
那就好
Good. I'm glad.
为什么你看上去
Why do you look like
像去跟幼儿园小朋友一起画手指画了
you've been finger-painting with kindergartners?
这个啊
Oh.
我刚才帮慕斯做花车来着
Yeah, I was helping Mouse finish the float.
我的绘画能力
And my painting skills
差不多就是幼儿园小朋友的水平
are pretty much at the kindergarten level.
确实搞的浑身都是
You're covered.
连头发都沾上颜料了
You got paint in your hair.
凯莉回来了啊
Hey, Carrie.
-喂 -我去帮忙是因为
- Hello? - I-I was only helping out
韦斯特忙返校节国王的事没时间
because West was too busy with his homecoming king duties.
但我猜慕斯肯定特别后悔
But I'm guessing Mouse must be regretting
让我去帮忙
asking me to pitch in.
怎么会呢
I bet not.
凯莉 找你的 是个叫韦弗的人
Carrie, it's for you. It's some guy named Weaver.
韦弗
Weaver?
你在跟塞巴斯蒂安聊天啊
Oh, I see you found Sebastian.
是 我是跟他在聊天
Yes, I did find Sebastian.
我先失陪一下
Um, if you'll both excuse me a second,
得接这通电♥话♥
I-I have to take this--this call.
是我一个朋友
Uh, it's from a friend.
跟我一起工作的韦弗
Weaver from work.
他是我同事
He's a work friend.
他也在《访谈》杂♥志♥工作吗
Ah. Is he a new hire at "Interview"?
你以前没提起过
You never mentioned him.
差不多吧 他...
Oh, um, sort of. He...
他是自♥由♥作家
He freelances.
韦弗吗
Weaver?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
能等我一会吗
Can you hold on a minute?
当然了 我应该还有时间的
Uh, sure. Yeah, I think I've got a few more quarters.
凯莉 你琐事缠身 真的被缠住了
Carrie, you're-- you're tied up, literally.
我先走了
I'm just gonna take off. Okay?
好
Um, yeah. Sure.
学校见
I'll--I'll see you at school.
晚安 布莱肖
Night, Bradshaw.
安 基德
Night, Kydd.
喂
Hi.
不好意思 现在方便说话了
Sorry. Um, I can talk now.
好 刚才是谁
Great. Hey, who was that?
那是...
Oh, that was just, um...
我爸的客户
one of my dad's clients.
我听说过医生上门服务 可是律师
I've heard of doctor house calls, but lawyers?
我还真是头一回听说
I think this is a first.
他的客户 刚好顺便经过
Yes, his--his clients-- they just pop in.
他这名律师
He's--he's a lawyer
跟自己的客户关系都很好
who's extremely close with his clients.
这样啊
Well, good for them.
我在想我们周六在城里
So I was thinking maybe it might be fun
玩一玩 应该很有意思
to have an adventure in the city Saturday.
就你我两个人 你说呢
You and me. Would you be up for that?
约会吗
A date?
周六
Saturday?
好
Yes.
当然 是约会对吧
Sure. Yes, it's--it's a date.
我说话好啰嗦对不对
That was redundant, wasn't it?
-有点 -好吧 总之
- Kind of. - Well, anyway,
我们 我们周六见
I'll--I'll just-- I'll see you then.
好 再见 凯莉
Yeah, see you, Carrie.
有人说女人与男人间最亲密的事
They say the most intimate thing you can do
就是对他撒谎[同眠]
is lie with a man.
我不知道别人会对同时
I wasn't quite sure what they would say
对两个男人撒谎怎么看
about lying to two men.
但这好像会产生问题
But it was starting to seem like a problem.
塞巴斯蒂安去你家了
Sebastian was at your house?
不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you think.
他是去找我爸爸的
He was there to talk to my dad
他现在遇到了点事
About that thing that he's going through
什么事我不能跟你说
that I can't tell you about.
但是后来我们就说话了
But then we started talking,
他还帮我把头发上的颜料弄下来了
and then he brushed paint chips out of my hair.
我警告过你 不要开那扇门
I warned you not to open that door!
我只是把我家真正的门打开了而已
Well, I just opened my real door,
不是我的心门
not the metaphorical one.
这样两者是没有区别的
In this case, there's no difference.
我嗅到了灾难的气息
I smell disaster.
这样会破坏你跟韦弗之间的关系
It's going to sabotage your relationship with Weaver.
我知道我不该那样做
I know it was a mistake.
但我就开了一条门缝而已 还能补救的
But I only opened the door a crack. I can still fix it.
当然
Yes, you can.
把门狠狠关上就行
Just slam that door shut.
好的 下次我再见到塞巴斯蒂安
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表