剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
你认识她吗 -就是艾利克西斯啊
Do you know her? - That's my girl Alexis.
真为她丈夫感到遗憾 是吧
Shame about her husband, huh?
发生了什么 -他几个月前死了
What happened there? - He died a few months back.
心脏病发作
Heart attack.
有什么变化都不告诉我 去教堂
You haven't kept me in the loop about your church,
还交了新女友
your new girlfriend?
这些日子里正是跟他们在一起时
They're the only people who make me feel like
我才能放心做我自己
it's okay to be myself these days.
我在跟一对夫妇约会
I'm dating a couple.
我们是三人行
Which makes us a "Thruple."
我觉得我们最好就此打住
I think it's best we stop.
你们要跟我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
这是你的遥控钥匙
This is your key fob.
我可爱的助理阿霸波 将现场确认
My lovely assistant, Ababuo, will now determine
我的心脏是否需要电击
whether my heart needs to be jolted.
做好准备去热爱你的生活了吗
Are you ready to love your life?
打开开关
Flip that switch!
跟我去波多黎各联袂演说怎么样
What would you say to headlining with me in Puerto Rico.
听起来特给力
That sounds like a gas.
不管你打算跟保罗在波多黎各做什么
Whatever you think is gonna happen with Paul
都死了这条心吧
in Puerto Rico won't.
因为我们全家都会去
Because my entire family's gonna be there.
所有这些负面的能量 你这样下去
All of that negative energy, you keep it up,
你的癌症很快就会卷土重来 小妞
your cancer's gonna pop right back, missy.
你真是个贱♥人♥
You are a bitch!
季第九集
还有明天
第三
如果
还有明天
如果
德纳达
De nada.
德纳达 -说什么呢
De nada. - What?
意思是"不客气"
It means "You're welcome."
我也就会这一句西班牙语
It's practically the only Spanish I know,
就当我是在说"哈利路亚 阳光"吧
so just pretend I said, "Hallelujah, sunshine."
如果美国有这种好地方
If this is America,
我们住在明尼苏达真是太傻了
then we are idiots for living in Minnesota.
不对 这要是在美国
No, if this is America,
他们为什么不说英语
why don't they speak English?
波多黎各其实是美国的属地
Puerto Rico is actually a territory of America.
它曾是西班牙的殖民地
It was colonized by Spain,
1♥8♥9♥8年美西战争后成了我们光荣的战利品
and given to us as a glorified door prize in 1♥8♥9♥8.
我们得到打入拉丁美洲的门户
So, we got the keys to the joint,
作为回报 他们得到了麦当劳
and in return, they got McDonald's.
我特想去潜水
I'm dying to go scuba diving.
我可不想这辈子
I want to see tropical fish
就见过牙医诊所里那几条热带鱼
somewhere other than my dentist's office.
老天 我的演讲包呢
My god, my presentation bag.
我的演讲包死哪儿去了 找不到了
Where the hell's my presentation bag? I've lost it.
在我这儿 贾米森先生 -天啊
Got it, Mr. J. - Oh, Jesus...
不客气
De nada.
保罗 你要放松点
Paul, you need to relax.
不用你教我该怎么做
Yeah, you need to not tell me how to feel.
你该好好谢谢我 我把全家人都带来了
Show me some appreciation for bringing everyone down here.
你们好 欢迎来到征服者酒店
Hola, welcome to el conquistador.
我是保罗·贾米森 特邀演讲嘉宾
Paul Jamison, I'm the featured speaker.
久仰大名
Oh, I know who you are.
这是我妻子 这是我助理阿霸波
This is my wife, and this is my assistant Ababuo.
节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
谢谢 这星期真的是太难熬了
Yeah, well, it's been a-- it's been a rough week.
这个真好喝 是什么啊
This is delightful. What is this?
这是朗姆加百香果
It's rum and passion fruit.
波多黎各是朗姆酒之乡
Puerto Rico's the rum capital of the world.
入酒乡必饮醇酒
Well, when in rum.
"现身现场"
"Appearing live."
哎呦 我看未必
Well, not so much.
说得好
Nice.
我的老天爷
Oh, for Christ's sake.
这些人对我不会有兴趣的
These people don't want to see me.
我就是他们缅怀之余的消遣
I'm like their very sloppy seconds.
别这么说 爸爸 你能行的
Oh, come on, dad, you'll be great.
孩子 我的听众群可不包括女人
Buddy, women aren't even my audience.
想听我的建议吗 -不太想
You want my advice? - Not really.
好极了 别想女人了
Great. Forget the women.
我这次度假要远离那些小妞
I'm treating this vacation as a well-deserved break
好好散散心
from the fairer sex.
自从我的"三人行"解体之后
Since my little thruple break-up,
那些女人我是看都懒得看
I'm on hiatus from even looking at women.
常过"佳门"而不入
Passing on the pussy.
您的鸡尾酒 先生
Cocktail, senor?
我手♥机♥上有个软件
Oh, hey, there's an app on my phone
可以把英语翻译成西班牙语
that translates English into Spanish,
我会给乔伊所有的西语粉丝发微博
so I'll tweet all of Joy's spanish-speaking fans.
管我叫帕布鲁
Oh, remember I'm Pablo!
在这儿叫帕布鲁 记住了吗
Pablo down here, remember?
帕布鲁 -帕布鲁 真的假的
Pablo. - Pablo? Seriously?
是啊 肯定很有趣
Oh, yeah, come on, it'll be fun.
你就没想过要改名换姓吗
Haven't you ever wanted to go by another name?
有那么段时间可以做个不一样的人
You know, be somebody else for a while?
你怎么还没睡
Why are you up?
睡不着
Can't sleep.
我一直在做噩梦
I keep on having these nightmares
都是乔伊临死的场景
about Joy's last moments.
你觉得她当时疼吗
Do you think she was in pain?
被公车迎头撞上
She was hit by a bus.
你觉得呢 当然疼
So, guessing? Yup.
你也不用这么不假思索吧
You don't have to be glib about it.
我懂的 这种死法很痛苦 保罗
I know, it was-- it's an awful way to go, Paul.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
我当时就在场 目睹了全过程
I was there. I saw the whole thing.
可你要知道 她可是个讨厌鬼
Just so you know, she was a horror.
尸骨未寒就恶语相加
Way to speak ill of the dead.
什么意思 是说她罪有应得吗
What, so-- like she deserved it?
苍天在上 她可是帮助了成千上万人
Jesus Christ, that woman helped thousands of people.
她帮了我
She helped me.
你又不了解她
You didn't really know her.
是啊
No--
这段时间 比起你来
I feel like I knew Joy
我倒觉得我了解乔伊更多一点
a lot better than I know you these days.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你平时都上哪儿了
Well, where do you go all the time?
总是不在家
You're never home.
就算你在家
And when you are,
我也觉得你是不得已而为之
I-I feel like it's the last place you want to be.
保罗
Paul...
我们这周就开开心心过吧
Let's just have a great time this week.
美酒在手
We have rum.
皓月当空
And a-- and that moon.
难道就我一人想睡吗
Is everyone up but me?
阿霸波 你干嘛
Ababuo, what're you doing?
问他
Ask him.
我觉得换个新枕头应该能帮我入睡
I thought maybe a new pillow would help me sleep.
他简直就是"公猪和豌豆"
He's friggin' Pablo and the pea.
你竟然凌晨两点喊她给你拿一个枕头
You had her get you a pillow at 2:00 in the morning?
保罗
Paul.
她是我的助手 我花钱雇的
She's my assistant. I pay her.
不止一个枕头 三个呢
Not "a" pillow, three.
酒店有个枕头吧
They have a pillow bar.
顺便告诉你们 枕头吧不供应酒水
Oh, and by the way, the pillow bar does not serve drinks.
只卖♥♥枕头 我问过了
Only pillows. I asked.
我喜欢这个
Think I like this one.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表