剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Boss or no boss, I don't trust her.
还有不准把裤子搞皱
And don't you mess up them jeans.
我就知道
Aha! I knew it.
这就是你等贾先生过来
Is this the package that you wanted Mr. J
拆包的"包裹"吗
to come down here and get?
不好意思 我们没兴趣接收
Well, I'm returning it due to lack of interest.
你这女人真无♥耻♥
Shame on you, girl, standing there
在这袒胸露乳不知遮掩
with all your lady business hanging out every which way.
他都结婚了
He is a married m--
那有个裸男
Oh! There's a naked man there.
是客房♥服务吗 宝贝 我饿死啦
Is that room service, babe? I'm famished.
我马上就来喂饱你 甜心
Yeah, I'll feed you in a minute, sweetheart.
听着 我要
Look, um, the only...
保罗过来拿的东西就只是这个
package that I have for Paul is this one.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
赢得蒜食屋双人浪漫晚餐的是
And a romantic dinner for two at the Garlic House goes to...
奖券号♥码为743687的人
the holder of ticket 743687.
出来了
Here we go. Yep.
真是见鬼了
This is bullshit!
无论我们姿势怎么摆
No matter how we position ourselves,
都有个人照不进来
one of us always gets cut out.
恭喜凯蒂·兰卡斯特赢得蒜食屋的晚餐
All right, Katie Lancaster's going to the Garlic House.
看看
Look at this.
这是赤果果的大头贴歧视
This is photo-booth discrimination.
我该跟谁投诉
Who do I complain to...
大伙听好了 -上帝吗
Hey, guys. - Jesus?
这是我们办过最棒的义卖♥♥
This is the most awesome bazaar we have ever had.
大获成功啦
We totally killed it, everybody.
给自己鼓个掌
Give yourselves a big round of applause.
我为现场的每一位感到骄傲
I'm rocking the pride in everybody here.
再次感谢你们的慷慨捐赠
Thanks again for all of your donations.
这些抽奖礼品多赞啊
I mean, look at all of these amazing raffle prizes.
有成套的架子鼓
We've got the drum sets
还有吉他 滑雪装备
and some guitars, the ski package,
还有iPad 我没做梦吧
an iPad, I mean, come on, are you kidding me?
你玩了13年鼓吗
Dude, you played drums for 13 years?
对呀
Yeah, man...
说明一下 我只帮助我想帮的人
For the record, I help who I want to help.
好了 我们
All right, should we, uh--
我们再抽张奖券如何
Should we draw another ticket here?
下个礼品是什么
What do we got next here?
一台咖啡机
Uh, the espresso machine.
太好了 再过十个礼品
Very cool. And that's only ten more
就到我们抽大奖的时候了
to go until we get to our grand prize, everybody.
我擦
Holy shit.
主与你们同在
God be with you.
这是戴夫的电♥话♥ 有事留言吧
Hey, you've reached Dave. Leave a message.
戴夫 扔掉公交卡吧
Dave, throw away your bus pass.
你有更方便的通勤方式了
Your commute just got a whole lot easier.
大多数市售榨汁机都无法
Most store brand juicers don't fully extract
榨干水果蔬菜中的每一滴汁液
all your juices from your fruits and vegetables.
先切块
Cut them up first.
再装进榨汁机里
Then you just feed it into your juicer
如果卡住了 用推杆顶下去
Using your pusher if it gets stuck
缓缓地顶到深处
to slide it in ever so gently.
看看这些喷涌而出的果蔬汁
Look at the way those juices just come squirting out, mmm.
这是上帝赐予的甘露
Mmm, that's the nectar of the gods, people.
甜蜜的甘露
Mmm, sweet nectar.
我爱死了
I love that.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表