剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
请问我能帮您... -别
How can I-- - Uh, no.
听着 贝瑟妮 我很赞赏
Look, Bethany, I appreciate
你把这方小天地打理得井井有条
that you control this little corner of the world.
我也祝你在努力向中层管理攀爬的路上
And I wish you the very best on your sad little climb
一切顺利 但是有时候
to middle management, but sometimes,
随机应变好过墨守成规
things are more important than rules.
而现在 我就需要你破个例
And right now, I need you to break one,
告诉我乔伊·克莱曼那个死贱♥人♥的房♥间号♥
and tell me Joy fucking Kleinman's room number.
稍等
One second.
保安请至大厅 谢谢
Security to the lobby, please.
我很抱歉让你觉得我的内衣
And I am sorry if you think my underwear makes me
一副古板女教师样
look like a "school marm,"
但是我一旦穿上丁字裤
But the moment I put on a thong,
不出两分钟细菌就会在我私处肆虐了
I have about two minutes before I get a full-blown yeast infection.
我们都为彼此做出过牺牲
Well, we all make sacrifices for each other.
就像那天 -是吗 你想谈谈牺牲吗
Just the other day-- - Oh, yeah, you wanna talk about sacrifices?
她逼我去轮滑
She makes me rollerblade.
而她明知我的脚会磨出水泡
And she knows that I get blisters.
还有 我们能挑一项
And besides, could we pick an activity
不那么过时的运动吗
that's a little less 1999?
不那么过时
A little less 1999?
天啊 还开马自达的人好意思说我
Jesus, says the guy who still drives a miata.
你这是还没长大成人就经历中年危机了吗
It's like you went through your mid-life crisis at the age of 24.
你能相信他还是个心理医生吗
Can you believe he's a therapist?
要我说 我只见过他墙上框好的执照
Well, I mean, I've only seen the framed license on his wall.
至少我还有个真正的职业
At least I have a real profession.
普拉提教练
Pilates instructor?
你为什么不叫它真正的名字
Why don't you call it what it really is?
给陌生人展示你紧身裤下的春光
Showing your camel toe to complete strangers.
天啊 我的身体总是让你有危机感
God, you are so threatened by my body.
为什么不能用欣赏的眼光去看
Why don't you just appreciate it?
还有下一次肖恩给我口的时候
And next time, when Sean goes down on me,
学着点
pay attention.
他比你强太多了
He is so much better than you.
也不是强 就是方法不同
I'm not better. I'm just different.
鬼才在乎
Like I care.
什么时候她给我口的时候不用到牙
The next time she gives me a non-toothy blow job
那才是破天荒呢 -你少血口喷人
will be the first. - That is so not true.
得了吧 你要是把牙科记录丢了
Oh, please, if you suddenly lost your dental records,
从我老二上的牙印就能补回来
you could pull 'em off my cock.
行了 行了 都冷静一下
Guys, guys, guys, guys, calm down.
我们能够解决的
We can work this out.
三个聪慧的成年人肯定能
Certainly three intelligent adults
解决好我们良好关系中的
can iron out the wrinkle in our otherwise
那些小小分歧
very well-pressed relationship.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
你发现什么情况了吗
Do you see what's happening?
不 这到底是怎么了
No, what's happening?
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, babe.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我...我也抱歉
I--I'm sorry too?
求你们了
Please--
谁来告诉我一下这他妈是什么状况
Someone please just tell me what the hell's going on here.
肖恩
Sean,
当吉赛尔和我谈到要搞三人行的时候
when Giselle and I talked about exploring a third party...
我们就清楚如果进展不顺利的话
We knew that there could be issues with the relationship
这段关系可能会出现问题
if it didn't work out right.
所以
So...
我觉得我们最好就此打住
I think it's best we stop.
等等 你们要跟我分手吗
Wait, you're breaking up with me?
这不是你的错 是我们俩的问题
It's not you, Sean. It's us.
我们就这么放弃这段史上最有希望
We're just gonna throw away the most promising,
最富远见的关系了吗
forward-thinking relationship of all time?
别放不下 肖恩
Don't get needy, Sean.
这不意味着你不够性感
It's not a sexy color on you.
也跟你的恋母情结无关
Neither are your unresolved mother issues.
我无语了
Well, I'm shocked.
我得说 我
I must say, I--
我还以为我们之间的关系非比寻常
I thought we had something pretty awesome here,
不过看来并非如此
but I guess not.
去你的 还有你
So fuck you and fuck you.
别犯浑 肖恩
Don't be an asshole, Sean.
这是你给我的分手建议吗 吉赛尔
Is that your advice to me, Giselle?
我也有一条建议给你们
Well, here's my advice to you:
下一次玩三人行的时候
In your next relationship,
如果你一定要玩后面的话
if you're gonna insist on ass-play,
先把该死的指甲剪掉
cut your goddamn fingernails.
你也一样 伙计
And you too, buddy.
姑娘们 那口红让你们的双眼分外明亮
Ladies, that lipstick really makes your eyes pop.
凯西 你好
Cathy, hi!
你好 我得跟你谈谈
Hi, I need to talk to you.
你能等会儿吗
Can it wait till later?
我还有一场演讲要做
'Cause I've got another speaking engagement.
不行 我等不了了 乔伊
No, it really can't wait, Joy.
我读了你写给保罗的邮件
Because, you see, I read the email you sent Paul.
我给他写过很多邮件
Well, I’ve sent him lots of emails.
你干嘛这么紧张啊 宝贝
What's got you so wound up, girl?
得了吧 少在这糊弄我
Okay, cut the pollyanna crap.
就算他意志不坚定喝了你的迷魂药
'Cause while he might be weak enough to fall for it,
我可不会傻等着你抢我男人
I am not dumb enough to stand around and watch it happen.
也许我们应该在私下里谈这个
Well, maybe we should have this discussion in private.
当然 当然
Sure. Oh, sure.
你觉得我们该去哪里讨论一下
Where do you suggest we go to talk about
你想勾引我丈夫这事
you wanting to fuck my husband?
凯西
Cathy.
不管你打算跟保罗在波多黎各做什么
Whatever you think is gonna happen with Paul
都死了这条心吧
in Puerto Rico won't.
因为我也会去
Because I'm gonna be there.
我们全家都会去
My entire family's gonna be there.
你别想偷天换日 姐们
So all eyes will be on you, lady.
我的自尊心不允许我站在这儿
I am far too dignified to stand here
像小孩一样被你骂
and be scolded like a child,
不过如果你坚持要跟我讨论这个
but if it's really important to you to have this discussion,
我们可以一会儿再谈
we can do it later.
你别想就这么走掉
Do not walk away from me.
也甭想对我趾高气昂
And you don't patronize me.
拜托 凯西
Oh, please, Cathy.
我跟保罗是纯工作关系
My relationship with Paul is purely professional.
有时确实会开开玩笑 我就是这种性格
Playful at times, yes, because that's the way I roll,
但绝对是公事公办
but professional.
至于我有没有跟你丈夫上过床
Now, have I fucked your husband?
没有
No.
如果他跟别人上♥床♥我会不会感到吃惊
Would I be surprised if he fucked someone else?
不会
No.
因为 说实话 凯西 你让人扫兴
Because frankly, Cathy, you are a downer.
你的整个生活重心只有你自己
Your whole life is about nothing but you.
确实 我理解
Granted, I understand.
癌症有时确实会让人变得非常自私
Cancer sometimes makes people very selfish.
你还真♥他♥妈♥把自己当回事了
Oh, you are so fucking smug,
不过你糊弄不了我
but you don't fool me for a second.
因为除了这七百块的靴子和三千块的套装
'Cause despite the $700 boots and the $3,000 suits,
还有那恶心的口红和那个神经兮兮的
and that God-awful lipstick, and that crazy,
甩来甩去的毛茸茸的东西
wrappy, furry thing,
你不过就是个领着高薪
you are nothing more than a well-paid,
穿着风♥骚♥的小三
well-dressed home wrecker.
好吧
Okay.
所有这些负面的能量和愤怒的情绪
All of that negative energy, and all of that anger,
你这样下去 你的癌症很快
you keep it up, your cancer's gonna
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表