剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, don't panic, everybody.
你们看着都觉得疼 其实老子更疼
This is going to feel even worse than it looks.
好吧
All right.
一 二 三 来吧
One, two, three, go.
把灯闭了
Oh, cut the lights.
把灯闭了
Cut the lights.
我没事
I'm okay.
开灯 打开开关
Turn on the lights. Flip the switch.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay.
打开开关 没事的
Flip the switch, it's okay.
我的天啊
Oh, god. Oh, boy.
很抱歉你们得看到这一幕
Oh, sorry that you had to see that.
这真是...古怪又恐怖
That was...weird and scary,
我还一点儿也不难为情
and not a little embarrassing for me,
真是对不起大家了
so I apologize for that.
不过
But...
这也...
Well, it's also-- it's--
是一个活生生的证据
I guess it's living proof that,
证明当生命陷入黑暗时 你总是可以
when your life gets dark, you can...
通过打开一个开关 让一切好转
You can flip a switch and-- and--and things can get better.
这是个入木三分的隐喻吧
And that's a really powerful metaphor.
我是说 我们都喜欢把我们不幸的原因
I mean, we all love to blame all these outside forces
归罪于生活中那些外在的因素
in our life for the things that make us miserable.
但事实却是
But the truth is that,
想要外在有所改善的秘诀是
the secret to making things better on the outside
打开你内心的开关
is just to flip that switch that's on the inside.
我们每个人都有一个开关
And we've all got that switch.
这里面的每个人都有能力
There's not one person in this room that
去做出一个积极正面的选择 对吗
doesn't have the power to make a positive choice, right?
去描绘一个更好的生活
To imagine a better life.
而我们要做的就是打开我们的开关
All we need to do is flip that switch
下定决心把那些纠缠我们的狗屁事儿
and decide we want to let go of all that crap
从我们的生活里清理出去
that's been holding us back.
实际上 灯光师先生
You know, matter of fact, Mr. House-light man,
你能把所有的灯都点亮吗
Can you turn on all the lights?
你能点亮所有的灯好让我看清每一个人吗
Can you turn on the house lights so that I can see everybody?
好的 现在请跟我一起
Okay, just go with me on this.
知道我们要做什么吗
You know what we're going to do?
我们打开那个开关
We're gonna flip that switch.
你每天醒来觉得惶惶不可终日吗
You wake up in the morning dreading the day?
打开开关吧
Flip that switch.
你付不起房♥贷 又付不起车贷
You can't afford your mortgage, your car payment,
连老婆的成人牙套都搞不定 你怎么办
Your wife's adult braces, so what do you do?
打开开关
Flip that switch!
说得对 哥们儿 打开开关
That's right, buddy. Flip that switch.
下定决心去爱那些性感的小豁牙
Decide you're gonna love those sexy, crooked teeth.
你为过去感到伤怀吗
Sad about the past?
打开开关
Flip that switch!
你畏惧未来
Scared about the future?
就要打开开关 -打开开关
Flip that goddamn switch. - Flip that switch!
做好准备去热爱你的生活了吗
Are you ready to love your life?
打开开关
Flip that switch!
打开开关
Flip that switch!
真是越弄越糟
It's getting worse.
这脸都快变成二度烧伤了
Yeah, second degree burns tend to creep up on you.
涂点绿色的应该让脸不那么红呀
This green stuff's supposed to make it look less red.
我 我不想让库伯夫妇发现
I just--I don't want the Coopers to know.
不会的 前提是他们是睁眼瞎
Well, they won't-- if they're blind.
他们什么时候来
When are they supposed to be here?
15分钟后
15 minutes.
不是我要落井下石
Oh, I hate to heap more tragedy on you,
不过最新发现 你又发了颗可恶的水疱
but this just in: You got a repulsive blister,
就在这 三点钟方向 -我老天
Right here, 3:00. - Oh, my god.
你还是赶紧在那玩意上贴个创口贴吧
Better slap a band-aid on that sucker stat.
对 你是和伟立在通话
Yeah, you're on with Willy.
哥们 意淫春梦 奉陪到底
Yeah, buddy, your dirty wish is my command.
欢迎欢迎
Oh, welcome!
你们早到了 太好了
You're early. That's great!
快进来
Come on in.
公交快 不是故意的
Fast bus, not bad manners.
你脸没事吧
Is your face okay there?
哦 只是
Oh. Yes, it's, uh...
对乳液有点过敏
a little reaction to a lotion.
还被邻居家的猫 抓了下
And a cat scratch from the...neighbor...
把大衣给我吧 -好的 谢谢
Let me take your coat. - Oh, sure, thanks.
谢谢 -别拘束 随便点
Thank you. - Just make yourselves at home.
保罗正在回来的路上呢 -没关系
Paul is on his way. - That's okay.
我想重新选个颜色刷墙
I'm trying to pick a new color.
以前选大学都比这轻松
I had an easier time picking a college.
我也爱与你合体的感觉
Yeah, I like being in you too.
肛♥交♥时猛击被♥插♥入者头部或者颈部
由肛♥门♥收缩从而获得更大快♥感♥
来一发"驴冲头"
Yeah, here comes the donkey punch!
那个 那位是我弟弟
Oh, that's just-- just my brother.
越描越黑了是不是
That made it sound even worse, didn't it?
几个月后 我们将把小宝宝
After a few months, we'd move the baby
从我们卧室搬到这里
from our bedroom into here,
没那么光鲜 但更适合婴儿居住
which will look a lot less fashion school and more nursery school.
我保证 -太完美了
Promise. - It's perfect.
你们家整体维护的很好
Yeah, your whole house, it's in great shape.
你看 从厨房♥瓷砖 护墙板
I mean, the kitchen tile, the wainscoting,
甚至水泥浆 都可以看出建造的艺术
even the grout-- you can see the craftsmanship.
承包商的职业病又犯了
Talking contractor speak again.
他的意思是你们家很漂亮
He means you have a very pretty house.
新建筑就没这么经久了
Yeah, newer construction just doesn't hold up like this.
老房♥子加一分
Let's hear it for old.
我再带你们转转
Well, there's more to see.
没能见到亚当我们有点遗憾
We're just sorry to miss Adam.
谁知道那学习小组会召开紧急会议
Oh, yeah, who knew that study groups have emergency meetings?
肯定因为正值考试季或什么的缘故
It must be test season or something.
亚当 你回来啦 太好了
Adam, you're back. Great.
这不曲棍球小子吗 你好 我叫戴夫
Wow, the hockey player. Hey, I'm Dave.
我叫亚当 很高兴认识你们
I'm Adam. Nice to meet you guys.
我叫玛克辛 你眼睛和爸爸一样
Maxine. You have your dad's eyes.
希望不是他的 不然他用什么
Well, I hope not. He still needs them.
我们知道你很忙
Well, look, we-- we know you're busy,
就不打扰你了 -没事
so we won't bother you. - Oh, no.
我时间有的是
No, I have all the time in the world,
不知 你们是否想聊聊
you know, if you guys-- you guys wanna talk.
当然 -那再好不过了
Yeah. - Yeah, that'd be great.
太好了 你没意见吧 妈妈
Awesome. Do you mind, mom?
没有
No.
好嘞 进我房♥间来吧
Great. Step in my room.
行 -谢谢
Cool. - Thank you.
想想就后怕
It's crazy.
我以前庆功时都是喝双份马提尼
I used to celebrate with a double martini.
现在只能喝甘蓝汁了
Now it's all about the kale.
知道他们怎么评价甘蓝吗
You know what they say about kale.
"甘蓝 全新版菠菜"
"Kale: It's the new spinach."
你知道刚才舞台上发生了什么吗 保罗
You know what happened out there, don't you, Paul?
我差点被自己的汗淹死
I almost drowned in my own sweat.
没错 你出了纰漏 但是
Sure, you stumbled, but, uh...
我认为一个成功的表演者
I believe that a great recovery
首先要会完美地救场
is the sign of a great performer,
刚刚那一幕是我至今见过最棒的救场
and that was by far the best recovery I have ever seen.
你表现得好极了
You were amazing out there.
抛开束身衣事件
Shapewear mishaps aside,
我似乎有点找到了
I did sort of start to find
我自己内心的声音
my own voice a little bit, you know?
还有本年度的最佳口号♥
And the catchphrase of the year.
这是种天赋
That is a gift.
我希望你能认真考虑
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表