剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
and despite your alterative lifestyle, we wanted to ask...
万一保罗再次突发心脏病
If Paul has another heart attack
或者我的临床试验不再起作用
or if my clinical trial stops working...
我们希望你能成为亚当的监护人
We want you to be Adam's guardian.
我应该受宠若惊
I think I'm flattered,
但我已经冻得毫无知觉了
but I'm too cold to feel my feelings.
你可以教会他许多事
You have so much to offer him.
街头智慧 超于常人的道德感
Street smarts and an above-average sense of morality.
而且他也不是小孩子了
And it's not like he's a little kid anymore.
你更像是个监护伙伴
You'd be more like his guardian buddy.
他已经拿到驾照了
He already has his driver's permit.
你知道吗 当他看见他爸躺在医院时
And you know, I know when he saw his dad in the hospital,
泪水眼看就要决堤了
he wanted to cry so badly,
但他紧咬嘴唇
but he bit his lip
硬是忍♥回去了 -千万别哭
and he held it together. - Do-do-don't cry.
小心眼皮会冻住
Your eyelids will freeze shut.
肖恩 让我帮你把暖气费给续上吧
Sean, please let me pay to have your heat turned back on.
别 不能让你为我的暖气花钱 凯西
No. You can't be paying for my heat, Cath.
单单一张医保账单
Your insurance bills alone
就已经把你老公整出心脏病了
gave your husband a heart attack.
教训是如果注定要心脏病发作
It turns out if you're gonna have a heart attack,
在保险公♥司♥的节日派对上发作绝对划算
having one at an insurance company holiday party is a great idea.
他们真是待我们不薄啊
They're being very generous with us.
如果我还想继续住在这儿
You know, if I'm gonna keep living here,
我得去找份工作 赚点钱
I gotta get a job and make some money
续上暖气费
and turn my heat on.
很明显 我吃的药起作用了
Clearly, the meds are talking.
把我变成中规中矩的市井小民了
They make me sound so bourgeois.
肖恩 找份工作一定对你大有好处
Sean, I think getting a job would be so good for you.
我会帮你留意的
I'll keep my ears open.
学校里或许有适合你的职位
There might be something at the school.
那好吧
Ohh...Okay. Fine.
但是校长我可不当
But I don't wanna be principal.
好的 我得赶紧回屋去
Okay. I've gotta get back to the house
会会那个来探望保罗的保健护士
and check in on this healthcare nurse that's seeing Paul.
我们家一屋子重病号♥
It's like living in a hospice over there.
我跟你过去 撒完剩下的半泡尿
I'm gonna come with you, finish my pee in your toilet.
这是你的遥控钥匙
This is your key fob.
遥控钥匙是你的好伙伴
Your key fob is your friend.
随时随地都要带在身边
Keep it with you at all times.
听到没保罗 -遥控钥匙是我的好伙伴
Do you hear that, Paul? - Key fob is my friend.
不是 随时随地都要带在身边
No, keep it with you at all times.
你们也都听见了吗
Did you guys get that?
你们要时不时地问一下保罗
So you might wanna ask Paul regularly
看他带没带遥控钥匙
If he has his key fob with him.
好啊 没人会嫌烦
Yeah. That won't be annoying for anybody.
你的植入型心脏除颤器会自动识别出
So your ICD implant automatically recognizes
急速心律失常
rapid arrhythmias
并会自动电击 恢复失调的心律
and automatically corrects them with an electronic shock.
此外 当你怀疑自己出现心律失常时
However, should you suspect your heart is in arrhythmia,
你可以按这个问号♥来自我检测
You can test it yourself by pressing the question mark.
检测 按问号♥
To test, press question mark.
按下问号♥以后
After you press the question mark,
按钮将会闪烁 提示"是"或"否"
it will blink either yes or no.
如果结果为"是" 那说明你的心跳
If it blinks yes, that means your heartbeat
处于不规律状态
is, in fact, irregular.
这种情况下 你要按"闪电"按钮
In which case, you would press the lightning bolt.
结果为"是" 按下按钮
If yes, press bolt.
启动电击 刺♥激♥心脏
The lightning bolt shocks your heart
使之恢复正常心律
back into a regular rhythm.
在医院时 他们说
At the hospital, they said
感觉就像是被猛地压了一下
it was just sort of like a deep pressure.
跟胸口被马踹了一脚差不多
It's like a horse kick to the fucking chest.
如果可能的话 电击前先躺下
If possible, lie down before you shock yourself.
分散下注意力 想想体育比赛
Distract yourself. Think about sports.
小猫咪 还是什么的
Kittens. Whatever.
这
Wh--
再次感谢上天我不是你 保罗
Another reason I'm glad I'm not you, Paul.
亚当
So, Adam...
也许今年暑假 我们应该去露营
Maybe this summer, we should go camping.
就我们俩
Just me and you.
我们可以谈谈人生
We could talk about life.
我可以告诉你哪种植物有毒
I could tell you what plants are poisonous
哪种植物可食用
and which are edible.
你可以管我叫爸爸 -肖恩
You could call me dad. - Sean.
不叫也行 -为什么
Or not. - Why?
你还没告诉他吗
You haven't told him yet?
我们刚请求肖恩
We just asked Sean
当你的监护伙伴
to be your guardian buddy.
以防我和你♥爸♥爸遇到不测
In case something happens to me and dad.
好吧 但我可不跟你住林子里
Okay. But I'm not living in the woods with you.
不用
No...
你要是不愿意 我也不强迫你
We don't have to. If you don't want to.
贾米森一家 你们好 我回来了
Hello, Jamisons! I'm back!
怎么样 安德莉亚
What's up, Andrea?
安德莉亚 你答应过要发给我航♥班♥信息
Andrea, you promised you would send me your flight information
好让我去机场接你
so I could pick you up at the airport.
我可是个自力更生的黑妞
I'm a strong black woman.
自己叫辆出租又不是难事
I can hail my own freaking cab.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
但是 我没带够钱
Oh, but it is more than I thought.
车费还差15块
I need about 15 bucks.
没问题
Got it!
气色不错啊 -饿了吗
You look great. - Are you hungry?
要来点吃的吗 -不 我不饿
Can we get you something to eat? - No, no, I'm okay.
只是累坏了
I'm just so tired.
见到你真高兴
It is so good to see you.
你变样了
You know, you look different.
没错 我脱胎换骨了
I am different. I am.
而且我有了个新的非洲名字
And I've taken on a new African name.
从今天起 你们都要叫我阿霸波
So from now on I want you all to call me Ababuo.
欢迎回家 波波
Oh. Well, welcome home, Boo Boo.
别碰我 拿开
Stop touching-- get your--
为什么叫阿霸波 有什么含义吗
Why Ababuo? What does it mean?
意思是"归乡游子"
It means "The child who returns."
我怀着对故土的前所未有的崇敬回归了
And I've returned with a newfound respect for my African roots.
那个白人想要毁掉我
I'm taking my power back
但我又重拾了自己的力量
after the white man tried to destroy me.
不只是个别人
Ah, don't take it personally.
白人都是害人精
The white man destroys everybody.
我也就生麦凯的气
Well, it's mostly just Myk that I'm mad at.
刚到加纳的时候 我很是悲伤阴郁
You know, I was in Ghana, and I was so sad and mopey,
但那里的女人们真了不起
but there were these amazing African women
她们虽然体味很重 而且用不上洁净的水
who smelled really bad and didn't have clean water,
有些甚至得了艾滋病
and some of them even had aids.
但她们围绕着篝火劲舞高歌♥
But they were dancing and singing around a fire,
感觉她们 是如此的强大和喜悦
and they just... They were so strong and joyous.
我就想 如果她们能行 那我也能
I just thought, "If they can do it, I can do it."
因为我们同根同源
'Cause that's my history, you know.
我和她们心灵相通
I'm connected to these women.
我也能变得这样强大
I can be that strong.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
这位波波想要当个舞蹈家
Oh, Boo Boo here is going to be a dancer.
我才不想当舞蹈家
I'm not gonna be a dancer.
现在穿睡衣不嫌早吗
And isn't it a little early for pajamas?
这是我的休闲装
This is my resting uniform.
对了 你不在的时候
Oh, yeah, while you were gone,
老爸突发心脏病 昏死了片刻
Dad had a heart attack and died for a little while.
简直秒杀我的旅行经历 贾先生
Way to trump my vacation story, Mr. J.
晚安 波波
Night, Boo Boo.
这是谁
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表