剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Alone in your home?
就算我把他锁外边
If I lock him out,
他也会想个法子进来的
he will just find a way to get in.
还有 我们还在冷战期
And p.s., I'm still not talking to you.
怎么会有玉米
Corn?
我他妈什么时候吃玉米了
When the hell did I eat corn?
我不晓得你到底在干嘛
I don't know what you're doing,
但是你要吓着我了
but it's starting to freak me out.
别担心
Don't worry.
神啊 请让我帮助亚当
God, help me help Adam.
让他像我一样对你的爱和庇护深信不疑
Let him know your love and protection the way I do.
让他将自己的生命置于你慈爱的双手中
Let him give over his life to yo loving hands.
好了
Okay.
快跑 -什么
Run! - What?
操
Holy shit!
赞美基♥督♥
Praise Jesus!
操
Oh, shit.
我真不敢相信 杰茜 我们会死的
I can't believe we-- Jesse, we could have died!
对 但我们没死
Yeah. But we didn't.
因为有上帝在保护我们
Because God protected us.
上帝会保护他所有的孩子
Just like he protects all of his children.
怎么了 你笑什么
What? What's so funny?
如果我们都是上帝的孩子
If we're all God's children,
那你就是我妹妹了
that makes you my sister.
欢迎加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family.
在追求快乐的路上最大的障碍就是我们自己
And we are the biggest obstacle to our joy.
女士们 这主要是对你们说的
Ladies, I'm speaking primarily to you,
因为我们就是罪魁祸首
because we are the greatest culprits.
让我告诉你们一个小秘密
Let me let you in on a little secret.
我们是有价值的
We are worthy.
什么 太远了没听到吗
Oh, you didn't hear me way in the back?
那让我大声点再说一次
Let me say it a little bit louder.
我们是有价值的
We are worthy.
我刚刚说了什么
What did I say?
我们是有价值的
We are worthy.
谢谢 棒极了
Thank you. Very good.
现在 作为奖赏 你可以看看
Now, as a little reward, you can go into those goody bags
进来时拿到的小袋子
that you got when you came in.
然后把里面的唇膏拿出来
And I want you to take out the lipstick.
很好 现在把它涂在嘴上
That's right, now put it on.
没错
Yep.
颜色非常鲜艳
It's bright.
因为你要让整个世界为你眼前一亮
Because you are going to stand out to the world.
因为从此刻开始
Because from this moment on,
你要亲吻快乐的人生
you are going to fucking kiss joy on the mouth.
没错
That's right.
就是这样 这是你应得的
That's right. You deserve it.
你们所有人 没错 你们应得的
All of you. You, yes, you do.
很好
That's right.
现在 我真的有点同情
Oh, dear, now I feel really a little bad
那些没涂唇膏的家伙了
for the guys out there with no lipstick,
不过我不会放过你们的
but I'm not gonna let you off the hook
你们不能干坐在椅子上
because you can't just sit in your chair
让人生把你耍的团团转 不行
and let life grab you by the balls, no.
每个人只有一次生命
We only get one chance to live.
起码大多数人只有一次
Well, at least most of us.
其实 我知道有个人得到了第二次生命
Actuly, I know someone who got a second chance.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
保罗·贾米森
Paul Jamison.
你愿意上台来
How 'bout coming up here
给大家讲讲你的故事吗
and sharing your story with us?
保罗得到了第二次生命
Paul got a second chance.
你们是不是都想听听
Wouldn't you all like to hear
听听保罗的故事
about Paul's story?
来吧 保罗
Come on up, Paul.
这就对了 我就知道你愿意上台来
That's right. I know you want to come up here.
好极了 大家欢迎他
That's right, bring him up.
保罗
Paul.
来吧 上台来
Here you go. Come on up.
我 我显然没有料到会这样
I, um, clearly wasn't prepared for this
不然我就会穿得体面点了
because I would have dressed better.
那么 我 我应该从哪开始呢
So where do-- where do I begin?
我看就从我心脏病发讲起吧
Um, I guess with my heart attack.
最近 我经历了一次心脏病发
I had one recently
医生说 我有三分钟处于死亡状态
and am told that I was dead for three minutes.
这有点怪 因为我觉得应该更长才对
Which is weird, because it felt longer.
不过 我醒来后
But when I woke up,
就看到了一道光
there was this light.
我知道这听起来
And I know it just sounds like
像是有史以来最老套的傻话
the most cliche bullshit thing that you ever heard of,
但是 试想一下所有你能想到
but imagine every wonderful thing
最美好的事物都在你身边
You can think of enveloping you.
幸福 性♥爱♥ 熏牛肉
Happiness, sex, pastrami.
那实在是 我原本不想回来
And it just-- I didn't want to come back.
那感觉实在是太美好了
It just felt so right.
但我还是回来了
But I did come back.
回来面对所有账单和所有问题
I came back to my bills and my problems.
还有 你们懂的 所有那些破事
You know, my-- my bullshit.
比如 洗手间里水槽的水龙头
Like the faucet on my bathroom sink.
那个出热水的水龙头
The hot water faucet on my bathroom sink,
它总是坏掉 我快要被它烦死了
it keeps breaking, and it's really annoying.
所以 上周我决定
You know, so last week I decided
我要用一个下午把它修好
I was gonna spend the afternoon fixing it.
但是我怎么都弄不好
And I couldn't get it to work.
然后 我气得开始冲它喊
And I got so angry. I started yelling at it,
"你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么毛病"
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
就在这时 我在镜子中看到了自己
And that's when I caught sight of myself in the mirror,
我问自己 "我怎么了
and I said, "What's wrong with me?
"明知那道光就在前方 我怎么能够
"Why do I have any right "getting stressed out about anything
"为任何事而焦躁沮丧呢"
when I know that that light is waiting for me?"
事实就是
And here's the thing,
不用等到你死去
It's not just when you die.
它就在这里
It's here.
我认为它就在这里 围绕着我们
I think it's here. I think it's all around us.
等待我们有朝一日走向它
And it's just waiting for us to tap into it.
或许我只有死过一次才能醒悟
I might have had to die to wake up,
但你们不必如此
but you don't have to.
你们
You...
你们真的不必
You don't have to.
说得好
Yeah, ha!
说得好 保尼
Yeah, Paulie!
我太庆幸跟踪你到这儿了
I'm so glad I stalked you here.
她真棒
She is amazing.
她说的每句话都像是为我量身定做
It was like Joy was speaking right to me.
我的确值得更多
I do deserve more.
我想找到快乐所在
I want to find my happiness.
色情热♥线♥归你了
You can have the Wanker business.
真的吗
I can?
性♥爱♥电♥话♥这活从来都不适合我
Running a sex line was never a good fit for me.
我总是感觉特别羞愧
I always felt such shame.
我永远没法告诉我妈
I could never tell my mother
自己是靠什么糊口的
what I really did for a living.
但是你
But you,
你似乎毫无廉耻之心
you seem to have no shame.
谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you.
我要追寻真正的梦想
I need to pursue my real dream,
成为一个歌♥手兼词作者
to be a singer-songwriter entertainer.
我从没想过自己有价值
I never thought I was worthy.
但现在我知道我有
But now I know I am.
再见了 伟立
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表