剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
To take care of shit like this.
这可一点不好笑 凯西
This is not funny, Cathy.
你有没有意识到 算上你
Do you realize you are the third person
你家今天有三个人造访我的办公室了
from your house in my office today?
你是名教师
You are a teacher.
要遵守规章制度
Certain rules need to be followed.
要注意行为举止
Certain behavior is expected.
今天这种行为可不妥当
And today's behavior was not it.
你知道吗 我并不为自己的行为自豪
You know, I'm not particularly proud of myself,
但我是个成人 所以你别
but I am an adult, so you can stop
指着我的鼻子教育我
wagging your finger at me.
你那是
Is that--
我闻到的是酒气吗
Is that alcohol on your breath?
你说什么
Excuse me?
拜托你也信任我一点嘛 康妮
You have to give me a little more credit, Connie.
我告诉你 你闻到的
For your information, what you're smelling
是我临床试验所服药剂的味道
is medicine that I'm on for my clinical trial.
这是药味
Medicine.
你不能再难为我了 凯西
You have got to help me out here, Cathy.
我觉得学校已经仁至义尽了
I think the school has been very good
给了你那么多时间和空间
about giving you the time and space you need
让你去治病
to deal with your illness.
我只要求你表现出点职业水准作为回报
I only ask for a little professionalism in return.
那你是想要
So you want...
职业水准
professionalism.
职业
Professional...
职业水准
Professionalism.
他打着领带呢
He's wearing a tie.
对你来说够职业吗
Is that professional enough for ya?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我在这上班 忘了吗
I work here, remember?
不 我是说既然你在学校
No, I mean why did Adam call me for a ride
亚当干嘛叫我接他
if--if you were here?
恐怕他现在
Oh, I'm afraid he doesn't want
恨不得和我断绝母子关系
to have anything to do with me right now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
我给他讲了我的过去
I told him my story.
一股脑全说了
I told him everything.
我觉得我做得对
I think it was the right thing to do.
就是方式有点问题
The way I did it was questionable.
宝贝 你喝酒了吗
Honey, have you been drinking?
喝了
I have.
我过会可能还要喝更多
And I will probably be drinking more later.
我在家等你
I'll see you at home.
别举报我 我刚就是
Look, don't-- I was just--
浪费了一支绝世好烟吗
Wasting a perfectly good cigarette?
还有没 给我来一根
You got another one I can bum?
没问题
Sure.
操蛋
生活
大功告成 想看看吗
All set. Want to see it?
你觉得怎么样 艾利克西斯
So what do you think, Alexis?
喜欢吗
You like it?
爱死了
I love it.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表